Rad world cup

(Ciakgb) #121

Oh now all of sudden you have a question, Mitsid, must be playing for an advantage.

Still not sure how being polite and allowing a newbie to make his first move is somehow gaming the system, you’ll have to explain that one yo.

And Paul, please don’t reprint an inflammatory post and say “exactly.” If you wouldn’t drift in and out of your own friggin tourney, these fights wouldn’t happen.

(Mitsid) #122

It seems you have some serious problems Ciakgb. I am really sorry for you

(Ciakgb) #123

Ditto to you. Good luck with that.

(Sandman77) #124

Mitsid what is the problem? just challenge him again and tell him ingame to challenge you or you win in the cup the match against him…

(Paul) #125

Thanks for the suggestion, will do so.

What is fine for me is to rematch him, but just don’t move your own characters in the initial send. Almost the same and solves this as best.

Even a better idea, fine with me as well.

(Sandman77) #126

played all in my group, finished all with 2 persons, rest still one match going on, waiting for a challenge…

(yogiberra10) #127

I think I may be among others that did not see the part about sending friend requests and then challenging…the challenges started and I did not even realize they were part of the tourney!!! Checked rules page and looked for instructions on trackbase and …still looking. I think others are in the same boat.

(yogiberra10) #128

sandman i will send you the return challenge either tonite or tomorrow

(Hundopercent) #129

[QUOTE=SuperNge;476348]Thank you, Paul.
Now, in my group we still wail for 2 player (invalid name):

1. Russel16
  2. Inteligencia TOROS.
    Every match is running now.[/QUOTE]

Fassihi worked for you?

(Mitsid) #130

Thanks for good advice, Sandman. Just received his challenge. The problem is solved :slight_smile:

(Paul) #131

He changed his nickname after 2 days, I think he’s not in the list anymore but a different name now is.

(Ciakgb) #132

KSOS is insisting on playing 20 pt games, I accepted one to tell him, but he says he got 20 pt invites already. I directed him here, but could you straighten him out?

(Sandman77) #133

KSOS99 told me too the same, will insist on 26p or I tell him I Win 2nd game too, first game we played was 26p…

Yogi please do challenge me again :slight_smile:

(Sandman77) #134

Mitsid no problem =:)

See you on the battlefield!!!

(Jerry-Rigs) #135

Anybody hear anything from Bayu013? He accepted a challenge but timed out on his 2nd turn. I sent a new challenge with a chat but not expecting anything.

Anybody hear from Manteen12. I sent FR on first day but no response since then.

(Sandman77) #136

KSOS99 challenge me again… FAVELLA! =:P

(g00n) #137

oh boy sounds like many new players not part of forums either dont commit or not sure what to do?

(Paul) #138

[QUOTE=Jerry-Rigs;476786]Anybody hear anything from Bayu013? He accepted a challenge but timed out on his 2nd turn. I sent a new challenge with a chat but not expecting anything.

Anybody hear from Manteen12. I sent FR on first day but no response since then.[/QUOTE]

Make a screenshot and upload it at the match, then report a win in your favor.

Indeed, too bad but nothing we can really do. For next time I’ll try to get some things more clear.

(Ciakgb) #139

Definitely run a play-in round for first time competitors with a lot of direction, but this was expected. We simply weed them out this round, so its a little like that anyway.

Still completely baffled by trackbase for some reason, I’m sorry if I’m behind posting. I have screenshots spread over a bunch of devices and its hard to keep track of them all.

(Ciakgb) #140

Oh, and KSOS figured it out and is flying right:)