Rad world cup

(Mitsid) #321

[QUOTE=tinker;487321]jep. no idea
I can’t start a game without having him on my friendlist
tournaments make peoples behaviour strange. had that last time too. and jacky545 is not the first one who totally slows down or stops answering ( in any form) to me in this tournament
I am still waiting… tell me when you need me in the next round. I can wait but don’t want to slow down the tourney…[/QUOTE] Maybe he can be reached on the cup website (trackbase)? I will try to find him there. Anyway if Jacky wont answer, then you have to play with Igor Rus, not me. I am sure Igor is in your friend list :slight_smile:

(JoNny) #322

When people do not answer your friend request, they will be defined as “inactive” and you can count this as a win vs him.
But make sure to contact him via TB first, you can always check his last activity on TB as well…

>> http://trackbase.net/user/10118-jacky545
so inactive…

(Armedmanus) #323

we’re done… I lost, gg Super

(SuperNge) #324

We’re finished our game. Thank you for interesting game, Armed:D
I leave for someday and waiting for some progress.

(Mitsid) #325

Jacky545 wrote at trackbase forum that he withdraws from the cup. If we still want to finish it looks like tinker should play now with Igor Rus and I should play with the winner ed lcl- Wininiwi.

(tinker) #326

someone at trackbase plz accept my score then…

(Armedmanus) #327

i’d say just play the next stage against Igor.

the maps are

City Center
Market
Park Square

(SuperNge) #328

Hey, everybody! Anything new?
@Tinker : have you play with Igor?

(Paul) #329

Was accepted :slight_smile: ed_lcl vs WiniNiwi, Mitsid against the winner of that.
Igor-Rus vs tinker can be played now.

(tinker) #330

we’re playing the first game(me starting), waiting for any invite of him for a loooong time now (since he is home player, he should start 2 games)

our game on market will be interesting. he used 6 pushes to kill my sniper on his 2nd turn, I killed his sniper with 2 pushes, now awaiting his response, quite interested wether he will kill my 2nd sniper or not.

nothing else to say right now

(tinker) #331

My game with igor is close to expire.
no invite from him to the other 2 games yet.

(Mitsid) #332

[QUOTE=tinker;489930]My game with igor is close to expire.
no invite from him to the other 2 games yet.[/QUOTE]
May be he did not understand this was a cup match? Did you chat with him in game?

(Paul) #333

Updated the brackets, Mitsid, if winiwini won’t reply then you’ll get a win if you are still active.
Same counts for tinker.

(Mitsid) #334

[QUOTE=Paul;490623]Updated the brackets, Mitsid, if winiwini won’t reply then you’ll get a win if you are still active.
Same counts for tinker.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks, Paul :slight_smile:

(Mitsid) #335

WiniNiwi and I are done.
Tinker how is your match with Igor?

(tinker) #336

first game 1-2 turns to done.
his commander with a max. of 1 artillery,maybe even 1 more laser ~200 health
vs my commander with still a little (don’t wnna give it away :P) with ~250 health and my juan with ~160

still no invite on 2nd and 3rd game…

(Mitsid) #337

Tinker, I wrote him in Russian that you are waiting for his challenge. Lets see if this will help. If he does not react, I suggest that we proceed further with you.

(tinker) #338

well, my game is done with him, he got 16 hp left and is burning for at least 1 more turn, I still have 2 units with >50%.

I now actually got a game invite of him on city center, still waiting for the 2nd …
In my opinion it is quite annoying now, waiting for more than 1 month for all that stuff. If people are interested in the game (and the tournament) I think it is possible to have a look in the forum and/or trackbase at least once every 2 weeks…

but your choice, he won against me at the beginning of the tournament, so it is indeed possible that he wins now again.

(SuperNge) #339

[QUOTE=tinker;492352]well, my game is done with him, he got 16 hp left and is burning for at least 1 more turn, I still have 2 units with >50%.

I now actually got a game invite of him on city center, still waiting for the 2nd …
In my opinion it is quite annoying now, waiting for more than 1 month for all that stuff. If people are interested in the game (and the tournament) I think it is possible to have a look in the forum and/or trackbase at least once every 2 weeks…

but your choice, he won against me at the beginning of the tournament, so it is indeed possible that he wins now again.[/QUOTE]
Tinker, pls be patient to finish with him. I know it waste of time, until now nearly 2 month after i play with armed. We really want to make it more fast not like that. I really want the lower branket play fast but it not depend on me.
Mitsid, can you give Igor a message, play with more active or something to make him play faster:wink:

(Mitsid) #340

I tried to contact Igor, but received no reply :frowning: Tinker, I totally agree it is quite annoying to wait for so long. Anyway it is up to you to decide if you want to finish the 2nd game or not. According to the rules you have the right to claim a win, but I dont mind if you decide to play it with Igor till the end.