Rad world cup

(Mitsid) #301

Did you win?

(Armedmanus) #302

yup :slight_smile: 2-1 for me

(tinker) #303

paul we need you

plz confirm all games, I think the matches are done by now

we could just go on, but I have no idea who is away/home and what maps now :confused:

(Mitsid) #304

Sorry tinker, but our match with Supernge is not finished yet. We are still on the third map. We know each other too well and it seems to be a problem. We took more then 10 turns already but both play very cautious and therefore no kills yet :frowning:

(Armedmanus) #305

That’s fine, lower bracket still has to play an extra round right?

(Jerry-Rigs) #306

(:smiley: I couldn’t resist)

(Mitsid) #307

Very wise. Maybe even too wise for me :slight_smile: Anyway we have some development. I killed one dave and now waiting for him to respond

(SuperNge) #308

Merry christmas everybody! And happy new year!
@paul, please confirm score for lower bracket to play next round.
We have hard match now, so we try to finish our match. Mitsid is my best player right now:D

(SuperNge) #309

Jerry, nice post:tongue:
I hope i have time to play more with you:(

(Mitsid) #310

We finished our games with Supernge. Final score 2-1 in his favour.

(SuperNge) #311

@armed : are you ready? Can we start now?

(Armedmanus) #312

ready when you are :slight_smile:

(g00n) #313

Wow over 3mnths and still going!
I’m wondering if having another in future maybe evermore a problem compared to the first and current. Limiting numbers and games and make it more in the game than forum type based.

(Sandman77) #314

So World Cup Finale in March 2015? =:P

(Jerry-Rigs) #315

Only if the schedule is accelerated. <quipped one who didn’t make it out of his pool…>

(Paul) #316

Yeah this is pretty bad :smiley: Also mainly due to my inactivity I guess. I’ve updated everything in the lower bracket so they can still continue if interested.

(tinker) #317

well

I think it will start again quite slowly now but maybe we finish before eastern :smiley:

e.g. my opponent did not accept friend request for … now ~ 1 month (added both options when I was done w my game) , sent it again on the 10th… no answer yet.
giving him a little more time… seems fair I guess…
any progress in upper… or on ed_lcl and wininiwi ?

(Armedmanus) #318

well, I thought I was doing well against SuperNge in the first game… we had 4 units each, then he pulled a move out of no where… that was my downfall. So first game goes to him.

We just started the second match.

(Mitsid) #319

[QUOTE=tinker;487267]well

I think it will start again quite slowly now but maybe we finish before eastern :smiley:

e.g. my opponent did not accept friend request for … now ~ 1 month (added both options when I was done w my game) , sent it again on the 10th… no answer yet.
giving him a little more time… seems fair I guess…
any progress in upper… or on ed_lcl and wininiwi ?[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about Jacky545? I am very surprised to hear that. I have played with him in this cup and he seemed a very nice and polite player to me

(tinker) #320

jep. no idea
I can’t start a game without having him on my friendlist
tournaments make peoples behaviour strange. had that last time too. and jacky545 is not the first one who totally slows down or stops answering ( in any form) to me in this tournament
I am still waiting… tell me when you need me in the next round. I can wait but don’t want to slow down the tourney…