Rad world cup

(SuperNge) #281

How is the other matchs? Please update your score.

(Mitsid) #282

@SuperNge maybe we should start our match already? Others seem to be not very fast :frowning:

(Armedmanus) #283

Me and Strychzilla are on our third came.
He is taking his time answering every turn though…

(SuperNge) #284

Ok, lets play. I hope this is your match:D

(Mitsid) #285

[QUOTE=Armedmanus;482669]Me and Strychzilla are on our third came.
He is taking his time answering every turn though…[/QUOTE]
How is it going? Anyone has advantage already?

(Armedmanus) #286

Not really, it’s 5v5 now. We are basically walking around in a circle. I don’t really like his style of play but I guess he likes it so I have to deal with it which is fine. It also forces me to play the same way which isn’t that fun for me. But ohh well. If he keeps on taking a turn every 36h, then we should be done in about 6months! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Hundopercent) #287

Yeah I sent an apology in chat but don’t mention that. I’m workin 50-60 hour weeks and getting ready for school so it makes it a little tough. Also, this is your playstyle not mine. You never move forward so I have to accommodate.

(Mitsid) #288

I cant even imagine how you guys manage to play the suburbs in such way :slight_smile: this map is usually played very quickly. I have never had a match more than 12 turns on this map.

(Armedmanus) #289

Haha, your being funny again! such a comedian!
Sorry I forgot I was supposed to just stand in the middle so that your two Juans can kill me :slight_smile:

(Hundopercent) #290

[QUOTE=Armedmanus;482789]Haha, your being funny again! such a comedian!
Sorry I forgot I was supposed to just stand in the middle so that your two Juans can kill me :)[/QUOTE]

Exactly my stance right now so quit complaining. :slight_smile:

(tinker) #291

so guys
how are your games ?

I started my match against drjs
and as it seems, this will go quite quick - I just don’t know wether it will end in his favour or mine.

me : juan juan dave gus gus - he : dave dave juan lahacque gus
suburbs - he started - I placed my toons - His turn
1 dave to the right corner of the center field
1 dave near the wall - 1 deploy-o-cade to protect him
snipers ghosted, commander and gus on the way to the center

• my turn
    pushing juan. grenade on the blockade to push the dave out.
    pushing juans in position. killing the dave near the wall
    barely killing the one in the center. artillery and he is done.
    last few energy spent on walking behind cover

the second game - beach
me : juan juan gus gus dave
drjs: juan laHacque 2dave 1 gus.

I placed my toons (in a far and save position)
he made a quite impressive turn (his first)
2 gus pushes
2 dave grenades
1 artillery
1 Deploy-o-cover
1 shot from laHacque and 1 shot from juan.
he killed my front juan
and made about 50 damage to nearly each of my soldiers

my turn
walked little with gus and gus in circle to heal the 2nd juan
pushed him to front
attacked 3 times his juan
artillery to damage everything and a little the juan
dave grenade to kill his juan
deploy that - with his deploy - should fully protect my juan from his turn.

I will upload the videos soon.

(Mitsid) #292

Thanks for the great match descriptin, tinker. I hope we will see the video soon. please keep doing it. Did I understand right that you agreed with drjs to change old town to suburbs?
As for our games with SuperNge we agreed to play the market instead of old town and to change the beach for lapa. We started a bit earlier then this round officially started, so till now we managed to finish the first game already. To my surprise I won it (in a very hard battle of course). Unfortunetly I have no records of it and therefore cant share the details of this match. Just the squads. Me - juan, madam, 2dave, gus. SuperNge - juan,madam, 2dave, kate.
Now we are playing 2nd game (lapa). My squad did not change. He changed kate for gus. The 3rd turn of the game he made a great move and managed to kill both of my snipers using 2 pushes and 2 grenades. But in this attack he lost both daves. So for now the situation looks like a draw to me, but SuperNge is a genius and I expect that he has got a plan how to win it :)))

(Hundopercent) #293

Im dropping out so advance ed. I dont have time right now.

(Ed_lcl) #294

Yo strychzilla, are u serious? I can wait. :-p

(SuperNge) #295

Hey guy, so how are others match? Anything new? Just update some information for everybody know the Cup still running:D

(Armedmanus) #296

We are almost done. I won the first. He is amazingly close to winning the second. (I say it that way cause I took out both his Juan’s at the beginning but he did well with 3 Gus and cap. ) and for some reason, he timed out in the third…

(Mitsid) #297

@Armed, It is clear that everyone should follow the rules. But may be on this stage we should be a bit more flexible? Why dont you give him a chance and wait 1-2 days more for his turn. As I understand we are not in a hurry at the moment and the other matches are not finished yet…

(tinker) #298

still his choice, rules are as they are

I had one game expiring but also waited for the opponent till expire, but would not claim victory when the timer says 2 days - in fact these “2 days”- are not exactly 48 hours.
but everyone may choose this on his own, when someone ALWAYS has 2 or more days, or makes other annoying things, it would make me angry as well

(Armedmanus) #299

Well he finally played a turn so I’ll let it go for now. If it keeps on happening though, I may change my mind.
It’s still an even match right now.

(Armedmanus) #300

We are done finally. I’m just waiting for him to send his last turn.