Rad world cup

(tinker) #241

hes not out yet is he?
lower bracket awaiting him right?

(Ciakgb) #242

Oh jesus, forgot about that:) Anyone get the feeling I’m really not feeling this one?

We’ll cowboy up then and who knows, Mitsid, you could get your wish:)

There is actually a chess thing called the swiss gambit where you intentionally lose your first round to get an easier path to the final. If I was an evil genius, this would be a great way to duck SuperNge–unfortunately I just suck!

(tinker) #243

what feeling?

(Ciakgb) #244

It’s not that I’m burned out on the game really, just been in either one of two cups or my own tourney now for seems like months…it obviously takes a lot more concentration to play a serious game than a funzy with my man Sandy using only spitball weapons.

I’m sure you relate to times when you simply are not playing your best, for whatever reason.

But who knows, tomorrow is new day, I might come at the next guy bright eyed and bushy tailed:)

(Hundopercent) #245

on second map

(Mitsid) #246

Yeah, I totally forgot about the lower bracket too. Congrats Ciakgb you are back in the game :slight_smile: Btw, remember last Cup you made it from the lower bracket to the Championship? Why not try to do that again? Just do not give up fighting :slight_smile:

(Mitsid) #247

[QUOTE=strychzilla;480323]on second map[/QUOTE] How was the first?

(Hundopercent) #248

I won the first and it looks like I should win the second. Tinkering with new builds. Should probably save tinkering for none cup matches but like cia I can’t help myself hehe.

(Armedmanus) #249

Sry Mitsid, can’t practise with you if you are still in the cup! :slight_smile:

(Mitsid) #250

[QUOTE=Armedmanus;480378]Sry Mitsid, can’t practise with you if you are still in the cup! :)[/QUOTE] It’s ok. I was also surprised to meet you in the random match :slight_smile:

(SuperNge) #251

@ciakgb: come on, ciakgb. Lets go with second change. You done it before:D
I win the 1st game with WiniNiwi. We are on 2nd game now. Except one thing, he nearly take 48h one more time:(

(SuperNge) #252

@tinker : how is your game? Is Igor-rus good?

(Hundopercent) #253

My games have ended. Gg’s chillin!

(Hundopercent) #254

What are the next maps being played?

(Hundopercent) #255

Submitted results a few days ago, no update on the trackbase site yet. It should be 2-0 in my favor.

(Paul) #256

Sorry for the massive delay, I’ve set the new (correct) maps for the upcoming rounds. Also accept few of the posted scores so everyone can now continue :slight_smile:

(tinker) #257

yeh he’s good
maybe I shouldn’t have tested new squads on 2 of our games :smiley: but was fun.

(SuperNge) #258

[QUOTE=tinker;481327]yeh he’s good
maybe I shouldn’t have tested new squads on 2 of our games :smiley: but was fun.[/QUOTE]

Haha…i said with him you are too strong:D

(tinker) #259

ok I need help

roniachu seems not to be reachable in the forum

trackbase says
“Map(s): Bridge
Train Station
Suburbs”
when he is home and me away player.
he sent invite on train station (only train station)

so I thought he wants to swap and let me be home player.

I sent invite on bridge and suburbs
now he says, he may CHOOSE his maps.
is that true or not?
because I thought , the maps are predetermined.

“Map(s): Bridge Home
Train Station Away
Suburbs” Home

it says "The following block only applies to the bracket stage
For all matches, it will be randomly generated who goes first, if you need to go first on the first map, you will go second on the second map and first again in a possible third map. The ‘home’ player starts at first. The ‘home’ player is the player that is first in the match name, for example. The Netherlands - Germany. The Netherlands will start in this case. "

awesome. he now wants me to restart a game because he picked the wrong character.
so. he sees my squad on all maps and now seems to want a total restart.

Paul. help pls

(SuperNge) #260

I also think the maps are predetermined. Cant choose like that but he can swap if you agree. Is this right?
Drjs also send invite on Train Station to me. I will ask him want to swap or not? With me its no problem. Even he dont really want that. But i dont send invite until when i feel he know it.
@Paul: anwers for us.