Rad world cup

(SuperNge) #221

[QUOTE=strychzilla;478486]
In my group MadChink didn’t seem to bad at all and probably should have advanced if he didn’t have such a tough group. No way of you knowing that Paul so don’t beat yourself .[/QUOTE]
I agree with this. Madchink also a good player. He’s just one in my group, and now at least we have more 7 nonforums player in other.
Its mean they are strong and they are coming for struggle.
Great work, Paul.
Thank you againt.

(Sandman77) #222

Paul: ADHISETYYO vs Sandman77 is wrong, its 1 - 1 we only have two games vs another this round.

(Paul) #223

Alright an update guys, ideally we have DiabloKrish played both matches in his group and then we can continue.

Currently we’ll move on to the brackets on wednesday if we do not hear of any other active matches anymore.

(Domm) #224

Group 5 has finished.

(Paul) #225

Thanks

To the rest, please check and confirm scores and report if something is wrong. If no new complains we’ll start tomorrow evening.

(Paul) #226

The Brackets are online! The to be played maps are listed if you click on your match! :slight_smile:

As a reminder: The home player will go first the first map, than player 2 on the second map and player 3 again on the first map.

(Domm) #227

so sad to read the rules and understand that im out… misunderstood the upper/lower bracket.

Great work Paul!
Great work all players!
Its fun to see all skilled players, new and old!

Best of luck to all.

Note…
Will be interesting and see the the last 8 teams, a total wildcard are 2 Juan (electri-F) - 2 Gus +1 / 3 Gus …

(Hundopercent) #228

I see 3 maps listed. Does this mean I I pick one of the 3 maps and we trade who goes first or do we rotate all 3 maps?

(Armedmanus) #229

I think it’s in order.

1st Map
2nd Map
3rd Map

(tinker) #230

[QUOTE=Domm;479096]
Note…
Will be interesting and see the the last 8 teams, a total wildcard are 2 Juan (electri-F) - 2 Gus +1 / 3 Gus …
[/QUOTE]

maybe
for me it’s hard to pick anything else against advanced players. As mentioned before I played like 20-25 matches 26pts yet, I picked “this” setup right away because I love Gus. I’m used to this setup now.
but mirror matches are so funny. I’m awaiting them :stuck_out_tongue:

(tinker) #231

Paul could you clarify the order of matches and / or the map choice plz?

tinker vs Igor-rus

Map(s): City Center
Market
Park Square

so who starts now on what map and who starts second … and so on …
just for everyone to understand. I do not right away.

time limit / turn now 24 or 48 hours?

(Mitsid) #232

[QUOTE=tinker;479169]Paul could you clarify the order of matches and / or the map choice plz?

tinker vs Igor-rus

Map(s): City Center
Market
Park Square

so who starts now on what map and who starts second … and so on …
just for everyone to understand. I do not right away.

time limit / turn now 24 or 48 hours?[/QUOTE] tinker if I am not mistaken you go first city center, he goes first market, you go first Park square. Sorry for answering this for Paul :slight_smile:

(Paul) #233

As stated by others above me, yes the first map is first.

(tinker) #234

turn limit 24 or 48 hours?

(Paul) #235

48 is fine with me

(Mitsid) #236

I have finished my games with Ranger long ago. How about others? Are you still playing?

(Armedmanus) #237

I’m almost done te second match with yogiberra. I won the first and leaning on winning the second but we’ll see :slight_smile:

(Ciakgb) #238

Sorry gang, looks like I’m out. A questionable DOT tick cost me the match, alas. Never seen damage that low before! With one hit point, a Jaun lived that really shouldn’t.

But, no time for sour grapes. Good luck Drjs–wait till you play SuperNge:)

And Mitsid, I know you were itching for a rematch, maybe when you are done we can square off.

Hopefully by then I will have recaptured my love of this game! A little burned out by all the tourney drama. Looking forward to playing some fun matches with y’all in a few weeks.

Thanks Paul and Splash for doing such a pro job this time around. I hope the tradition continues and maybe even expands in the future.

Best to all,

Chris

(Mitsid) #239

Ciakgb, really sorry you could not make it to the next round. It looks like from the moment of our last match you use every opportunity to lose games in all the the cups to avoid meeting me. JUST KIDDING :slight_smile: Seriously I would enjoy playing with you again, so dont hesitate to send me a challenge any map, any points you like.

(Ciakgb) #240

Will do, pal:)