PS3 Users - I need Brink friends

(digitalzero) #81

Thanks for the games last night! Big Teams 8v8 games were great.

(BallsPartyof2) #82

It was fun and thanks for the invite. The lag was something else tho. 8 VS 8 was a blast. We need to be running stop watch so all get a turn at defense.

(digitalzero) #83

Glad you could join. We were 7 and I saw you come online and sent out the invite as quick as I could. The lag was a little crazy at times. I hope it gets better. Stop watch will be great for Big Teams. I’m waiting for and admin approval on RIP.

There were a few times last night where team members were waiting for revives but I had given all of them out and was waiting over the downed player. Know that I am covering you and waiting for my revives to reset. I will give one to you as soon as I can or will drop a Laz if I have one. I can’t wait to use the Field Regen Unit.

(Chilli Mouse) #84

Hi. Please add me to the list: Chilli_Mouse

Time zone is GMT

Thanks

(BallsPartyof2) #85

What did you mean RIP and Admin???

(digitalzero) #86

Sorry. Are people in this thread posting on the forum that you stated in the OP?
I have registered but am waiting for admin activation.

(Derpington) #87

My head’s about to freakin’ explode. Is the Big Teams chat the unofficial brink chat you’re all talking about? >.> I just wanna play some Brink with people~ D:

Oh, how my forum name is shining today. Derp indeed…

(BallsPartyof2) #88

No its not. Its a new one. I think there are some gamers who did’nt care to much on playing with that group. I think I read somewhere thats its a clan. I’ve had no problems myself but I’ve been in a lot of different games and such lately. This is chat room made by the gamers who started on this thread early and were having trouble with rank chat rooms not being used given its split up into 5 rooms.

I feel your pain tho when its comes to this chat thing. All I can say is I tried real hard here and failed. Sorry guys. I’ll join whatever chat you got going at the time.

Personaly I like hosting and people join in on my games. That’s my pref.

I’m ready for a new and completely different game console that will force game dev into a no lag, a true deicated game server(s) with a strict online game structure that must be followed by every title to ensure online games are once again worth buying.

(Derpington) #89

Aw. I liked your chat room idea! Worked well enough, IMO.
TBH, I think someone should start some non PSN chat mess. I would but… I’m lazy as **** when it comes to that kind of stuff. But that way it can be glanced at from a laptop or PC or some crap instead of having to poke in and out of something on your console.

(BallsPartyof2) #90

[QUOTE=digitalzero;335785]Sorry. Are people in this thread posting on the forum that you stated in the OP?
I have registered but am waiting for admin activation.[/QUOTE]

I never posted the address to my forum but all are welcome of course to join. My admin is in Germany so it may take a couple of days to approve you depending on how offten he checks his email. Its funny how I come to this forum and R busy posting here and my forum is blowing up with new games comming out, RAGE, DUST, MW3-(not buying by the way).
I don’t think anyone posting here is from my forum.

(digitalzero) #91

[QUOTE=BallsPartyof2;335825]I never posted the address to my forum but all are welcome of course to join. My admin is in Germany so it may take a couple of days to approve you depending on how offten he checks his email. Its funny how I come to this forum and R busy posting here and my forum is blowing up with new games comming out, RAGE, DUST, MW3-(not buying by the way).
I don’t think anyone posting here is from my forum.[/QUOTE]

It wasn’t hard to find. Thanks for the update. It would be nice to have a place for the players here to post about the game and playing together on a dedicated private forum. We can do that on ‘the brink forum’ if needed.

(Super-Pangolin) #92

I would very much appreciate some more people to play Brink with… particularly down the AU/NZ side of the globe. I have a lot of US friends, and lag starts to rear its ugly head my end when there’s 5 or more of them.

I’ve joined a US friend in-game who was in one of these chatrooms, but it was unbearably laggy. Probably doesn’t help that everybody else was in US whilst I’m in NZ, I that have 200ms ping and 30-50kbps UL/DL w/ un-measurable packet loss. :frowning:

(Oschino1907) #93

[QUOTE=digitalzero;335575]Glad you could join. We were 7 and I saw you come online and sent out the invite as quick as I could. The lag was a little crazy at times. I hope it gets better. Stop watch will be great for Big Teams. I’m waiting for and admin approval on RIP.

There were a few times last night where team members were waiting for revives but I had given all of them out and was waiting over the downed player. Know that I am covering you and waiting for my revives to reset. I will give one to you as soon as I can or will drop a Laz if I have one. I can’t wait to use the Field Regen Unit.[/QUOTE]

I know you were waiting to revive me, lol i was just bitchin at the other medics that had the Yellow Box around the revive that walked by or that didnt turn around couch Ballspartyof2 cough, lol but its all cool either way, we just need a lil more planning next time against full human teams.

STOPWATCH FOR sure tonight if my chat gets filled enough, want to be able to start with atleast 50% or more filled teams for each side.

(Oschino1907) #94

[QUOTE=BallsPartyof2;335825]I never posted the address to my forum but all are welcome of course to join. My admin is in Germany so it may take a couple of days to approve you depending on how offten he checks his email. Its funny how I come to this forum and R busy posting here and my forum is blowing up with new games comming out, RAGE, DUST, MW3-(not buying by the way).
I don’t think anyone posting here is from my forum.[/QUOTE]

Been preorderd RAGE, Dust 514 is on my very close to follow list esp with the PS Exclusive, If Dust 514 is as good as i hope it will end up taking over my life LOL!!!

(digitalzero) #95

[QUOTE=Oschino1907;335871]I know you were waiting to revive me, lol i was just bitchin at the other medics that had the Yellow Box around the revive that walked by or that didnt turn around couch Ballspartyof2 cough, lol but its all cool either way, we just need a lil more planning next time against full human teams.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was funny. I just wanted to put that out there for everyone so they know what I’m doing standing over them and shooting the other team.

The chat rooms have worked well so far. I think it will work better as we play and the dlc brings people back to play more.

(tangoliber) #96

[QUOTE=BallsPartyof2;335808]No its not. Its a new one. I think there are some gamers who did’nt care to much on playing with that group. I think I read somewhere thats its a clan. I’ve had no problems myself but I’ve been in a lot of different games and such lately. This is chat room made by the gamers who started on this thread early and were having trouble with rank chat rooms not being used given its split up into 5 rooms.

I feel your pain tho when its comes to this chat thing. All I can say is I tried real hard here and failed. Sorry guys. I’ll join whatever chat you got going at the time.

Personaly I like hosting and people join in on my games. That’s my pref.

I’m ready for a new and completely different game console that will force game dev into a no lag, a true deicated game server(s) with a strict online game structure that must be followed by every title to ensure online games are once again worth buying.[/QUOTE]

I’d like an invite to the new one.
The “Unofficial Brink Chat” is not a clan thing. I was playing with a clan before but they didn’t start the chat, and we always always played on different sides of the match so that we wouldn’t be ganging up. I’m not in a clan anymore, and now there is hardly ever even two people from that clan in chat.
Everyone has gotten along very well…and the little spat with Oschino was the only time I’ve ever seen an argument between chatroom people. It was rare occurrence.
So, please just go where the people are…wherever they are. Let’s not split up the community just because rumors.

(tangoliber) #97

I was just in both chats. There were 9 in the Unofficial Brink Chat, and 5 in the Big Teams chat. Only 1 person out of the Big Teams 5 was not in the Unofficial Chat.

I would suggest just sticking with Unofficial Brink Chat, until there is another chat that is bigger. We don’t really need different rooms for different modes…there aren’t enough people at the moment for that.

People in the Unofficial Brink Chat are willing to play whatever mode. If you send out invites and nobody joins, then there may be another game going on already. Just make sure you communicate…say what kind of room you are starting…ask who wants to play…ask if there are any current games going on…etc… and you should be able to get something started in most times.

(BallsPartyof2) #98

No problem. Thats why I have my own forum but, I don’t have a section yet dedicated to brink, just a topic/thread. It would take sometime before I could get my site ready and by that time all would gone so… Join and check it out. Its a site dedicated to MAG but really its just a gammer forum with some randomness in there somewhere.

The site is http://restlessspirits.forumotion.com/

I would say just keep posting here in this topic. I know being on and tracking on multi forums can get old quick but again I always welcome with open arms new gammers to my site. If your a big MAG fan and looking for a huge group to play with, RIP is it. I know Savage just got his copy of MAG so we’ll be hitting up SVER soon.

(Derpington) #99

I might fire up my copy of MAG. I was so bad at it though. So, so bad at it.

(BallsPartyof2) #100

I have a few friend request to send out tonight so I’ll add yours to the list. I’ll send you the chat rooms once you accept the request. Hope to see you on. I’ll be home late so I’ll be on Brink late given I got Brink work to do before I start playing.