PS3 Users - I need Brink friends

(BallsPartyof2) #301

What is Anon ???

(Oschino1907) #302

Not the first time it has happened, luckily my chat has only had it happen once (although person done it in the other a few days earlier), LOL keep my chat on the DL and only send invites to chill/cool players that dont do that crap. Its was the last refuge yesterday when the spam started (and the stupid fight/fights afterwards). I agree people need to vent and work things out but always need atleast one chat goin without drama for people to use as some get turned off quickly when things get out of hand. Personally I just stick it out most times and attempt to mediate.

@Balls (lol) Anon is Anonymous, the hacking group that went into PSN and caused at all that poop.

(BallsPartyof2) #303

Cool, thanks, sorry about last night, it was late and I was passing out. I’ll be on for sure tonight.

(BallsPartyof2) #304

Cool, thanks. Sorry about last, it was late and I was passing out. I’ll be on for sure tonight.

(Oschino1907) #305

Double post

(Selvaraj) #306

What is Anon ???

Anon means [ immediately ].

(BROTOX) #307

I did not know that. Hmmm, I feel more cultured knowing that now… thanks.

l3ROTOX, feel free to add me so we can get our gigidy game on.

(BallsPartyof2) #308

I’ll add you tonight Brotox. I was going to say to anyone who is new posting here, its much faster if you send me a friend request, that way I can send you the chat room right away when I get home.

This weekend, wow! Lots of gamers online playing Brink. Chat rooms were going, full games just about non stop all day Sunday. I was hopping in and out of full games all day. I would say the DLC helped (we all knew it would) player count and the new maps and abilities are really fun. See you all on tonight.

(ExtemporaryAlias) #309

Recently got this for PS3,
psn id is x_Nico_x

title friend requests “Brink SD”
i am trying to beat coop in hard and I am stuck on shipyard because the allied AI is horrible. Need humans.

(BallsPartyof2) #310

It counts as hard if you play online so lets kick the ____ out of those bots tonight!

I’ll add both of you tonight when I get home. :cool:

(SakuyaFM) #311

SakuyaFM

Please specify that you’re from the Splash Damage forums. Also, I’m not sure how long I’ll be keeping this PS3 (it’s a friend’s) but I will be purchasing one within the month anyways.

(BallsPartyof2) #312

I’ll send you a request tonight. The others should get a chat invite tonight.

(ZionDelhamorte) #313

add me ZionDelhamorte

(Xs1nX) #314

Be my Brink friend. pleaseeee :slight_smile:

PSN ID: Xs1nX

(BallsPartyof2) #315

I’ll add you both tonight, it is faster if you send me a request. I have the day off friday so I’ll be on hosting some matches (a good mix of dif game types).

Darth, I have a great star wars story to tell you so hope to see you on soon.

Still waiting on you Brotox to accept my request.

(sithhappens) #316

[QUOTE=BallsPartyof2;368229]I’ll add you both tonight, it is faster if you send me a request. I have the day off friday so I’ll be on hosting some matches (a good mix of dif game types).

Darth, I have a great star wars story to tell you so hope to see you on soon.

Still waiting on you Brotox to accept my request.[/QUOTE]

i will be there:infiltrator:

(Ojama666) #317

A really good person to play with as I go out of my way to help team mates. I don’t have a mic but I hope that this doesn’t affect anything.

PSN ID: TheWoolyNinja

Please specify that you’re from SD or i’ll probably freak and decline :stuck_out_tongue:

(BallsPartyof2) #318

[QUOTE=Ojama666;369851]A really good person to play with as I go out of my way to help team mates. I don’t have a mic but I hope that this doesn’t affect anything.

PSN ID: TheWoolyNinja

Please specify that you’re from SD or i’ll probably freak and decline :P[/QUOTE]

I’ll send you a invite tonight.

(Ojama666) #319

Just a rebump add me on TheWoolyNinja as that is my psn id a big fan of brink and always playing online when I can!

(Steven_N_Nicola) #320

Hi ppl I am new 2 brink but I am loving it but just need friends for playin it. Also I could do with help on the challenge side of the game to unlock weapon add ons. My id is: Steven_N_Nicola I am from scotland and have a mic. Thanks and hope to here from u all soon