PS3 Users - I need Brink friends

(BallsPartyof2) #321

I’ll send you a friend request tonight. The chat rooms have been a little lite though. You can now find full games by selecting “standard” under public.

(BROTOX) #322

Sorry I lagged on that friend invite Balls. I just sent you one now. Great name BTW.

(Yemster) #323

Add me as well.
Yemster12. I got two rank 5 characters

(BallsPartyof2) #324

I’ll send you an invite latter today.

(BallsPartyof2) #325

Yes gamers, I’m still here and still playing Brink. Given I see that a used copy of Brink is going for $10 on gamefly, more and more gamers will come to play online. I’m still getting friend request from this thread which I think is great. Please by all means, send me a friend request. It helps if you put a little message with it saying something like “Brink forum” or “I need a Brink friend”. Send me a message asking if I want to play Brink. I’m always up for a game even if I’m playing a different game. I am still finding guns I did’nt give a lot of time and they are just amaz. I can say that Iron sights have to be my fav. Hit me up gamers.

Mucho Bad Guys Spotted!

(Skelz_Suicide) #326

Add me on Brink, my PSN ID is Skelz_Suicide

(sithhappens) #327

[QUOTE=BallsPartyof2;379422]Yes gamers, I’m still here and still playing Brink. Given I see that a used copy of Brink is going for $10 on gamefly, more and more gamers will come to play online. I’m still getting friend request from this thread which I think is great. Please by all means, send me a friend request. It helps if you put a little message with it saying something like “Brink forum” or “I need a Brink friend”. Send me a message asking if I want to play Brink. I’m always up for a game even if I’m playing a different game. I am still finding guns I did’nt give a lot of time and they are just amaz. I can say that Iron sights have to be my fav. Hit me up gamers.

Mucho Bad Guys Spotted![/QUOTE]who really cares ??? what are you god! pretty hurting for friends

(BallsPartyof2) #328

Did Oschino… your dog shat in your cheerios again this morning or did you just run out of these?

(carlobros) #329

I’m carlobros…add me for play with brink

(Nitehawk2432) #330

hey guys add me, psn nitehawk2432… i play most morning eastern standard times

(BallsPartyof2) #331

It works best if you send me a friends request. I will be getting on a little bit more now that im done with rage. I will after all be getting mw3 and be switcing between those 2 games for now and throwing in a little mag here and there. Hope rumor on clan support is true and brings this game a notch for match making.

(Heartache1) #332

Hey, My PSN is Heartache1 and feel free to add me too!

(aikenwong) #333

Looking for Brink friends

(TheRedJokester) #334

I’m just wondering, who still plays BRINK regularly? I play it regularly, my favorite game!

(halose90) #335

Nice share info. Thanks you.
Friv :penguin:

(Donnovan) #336

I need friends! I need friends!

(thienvv) #337

a new collection

Friv

(Nightingale_001) #338

hey,my psn id is Nightingale_001

hope i can find some brink players.it has been boring playing with bots…
i havent found any humans since i first played online

(lucien23) #339

hey i’m up for that, deathman_23 my gamer tag, and will i be bale to play with u guys, cuz im located in the uk

(gi0) #340

hey my id is sFiDo…add me