PS3 Users - I need Brink friends

(HNKS) #181

Hey guys just got the game and realised how stupid the AI is. Need some peepz to play the game with.
PSN: HNKS and ill be on around 7pm BST ( 6pm GMT) nearly every night :slight_smile:

(X_RedShadow_X) #182

Is the community dead? I’ve tried every single game mode a couple times and only one time was there more than one other person in the game. The most I’ve had was 4 people in the entire game.
Unless I’m missing something I’m about to sell this game, I love it, there is just no one ever in a game.

(AmishWarMachine) #183

[QUOTE=X_RedShadow_X;353130]Is the community dead? I’ve tried every single game mode a couple times and only one time was there more than one other person in the game. The most I’ve had was 4 people in the entire game.
Unless I’m missing something I’m about to sell this game, I love it, there is just no one ever in a game.[/QUOTE]
Most of the people that have posted their PSN in this thread are part of the web of a community we’ve created. BallsPartyof2 kinda spearheaded the whole thing, and if you send him a friend request, he can hook you up with the chatrooms that we use as game lobbies.

(thesuzukimethod) #184

yeah - def not dead. I haven’t been able to play this week w/ my schedule, but for the past few weeks before that, regular 6-8 V 6-8, often not able to get into the initial match b/c it was full, etc.

(Oschino1907) #185

Might not find full games during the day often but pretty much EVERY NIGHT we get full games going for hours!

(BallsPartyof2) #186

RED, did you want an invites sent? Send me one or leave your ID and I’ll send you a request.

(HNKS) #187

I want an invite please :slight_smile:

(silverwolf22) #188

Heya, I was sent here to get added to some chatroom thingie, Send me a invite at PSNID: silverwolf22

Thanks!

(Booze_clown) #189

I had a great time with you guys last night. Awesome. I lurked this board for a while adding people’s PSNs to my friends list and have FINALLY been able to play against humans. The game is SOOOOOO awesome when you get actual humans together!

PSN: Booze_Clown

Go ahead and add me if you haven’t already. I play from around 6pm central USA time to around 10PM during the week, and anytime during the weekend.

Splash Damage: GIVE US LOBBIES IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!! I almost traded this game in after buying it from gamestop when I realized that its impossible to play humans online. Luckily I stumbled into this thread and was able to jump through a bunch of hoops to get a halfway decent game set up, but this is NOT going to help you build or keep a fan base. Totally unacceptable online implementation. I’m a pretty patient and reasonable guy, but your online community is barely hanging together by a few dedicated fans who are doing the equivalent of flying “kites” in a maximum security prison. Get your **** together.

(Bork9128) #190

Add me please Bork9128 is my account name

(X_RedShadow_X) #191

Yea send me a request
PSN: SilentShadow–

(R_Shackelford) #192

Hopefully next time we get into a game together I’m not leveling a single-class character in a 2v2, like I was today playing soldier on Container City, and I can actually get a good game in.

P.S. Sorry for that team-kill. :o :wink:

(AmishWarMachine) #193

Don’t feel bad R_Shack, being TK’d is a rite of passage, one that darthmadman121 helped me complete a week ago! :cool:

(sithhappens) #194

sorry ! there was 2 of you i choose poorly :frowning:

(TragHIP) #195

[QUOTE=Booze_clown;353757]I had a great time with you guys last night. Awesome. I lurked this board for a while adding people’s PSNs to my friends list and have FINALLY been able to play against humans. The game is SOOOOOO awesome when you get actual humans together!

PSN: Booze_Clown

Go ahead and add me if you haven’t already. I play from around 6pm central USA time to around 10PM during the week, and anytime during the weekend.

Splash Damage: GIVE US LOBBIES IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!! I almost traded this game in after buying it from gamestop when I realized that its impossible to play humans online. Luckily I stumbled into this thread and was able to jump through a bunch of hoops to get a halfway decent game set up, but this is NOT going to help you build or keep a fan base. Totally unacceptable online implementation. I’m a pretty patient and reasonable guy, but your online community is barely hanging together by a few dedicated fans who are doing the equivalent of flying “kites” in a maximum security prison. Get your **** together.[/QUOTE]

Well said. By the way it was great playing with you the other night. :penguin:

(BallsPartyof2) #196

Be ready tonight. Last chance to play with your fav gun before the nerf happens with an update/DLC from what I hear might be 2marow. Sorry to the new guy, I left my list by acident at a bodies shop. I’ll ass you tonight.

(Oschino1907) #197

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: LOL You walked yourself right into that one! Keep em comming Balls!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(digitalzero) #198

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zW5XyQeyc8

:eek:

(thesuzukimethod) #199

LOL. i can only guess. autocorrect fail?

(BallsPartyof2) #200

Bodies shop? ass you tonight? What the hell was I posting here. Always get your morning coffee first before posting.