Programs That Will Get you Flagged/Banned

(Zita) #41

One thing I have started to notice is that Xigncode program is still running after DB has closed down.

I checked the Task Manager because the Icon was still showing on the Task bar (the Icon is blue) after closing DB down, And It was showing as still running, but as soon as I put my cursor over the Icon It closed down.
I also did a check by closing down DB and Steam but the same thing was happing and is still happening as of this post.

What I would like to know, is this a bug or is this some thing that Xigncode does to keep checking what your doing after you stopped playing?.

I can understand that SD/NEXON need to use a Anti cheat program, and I have put up with a 2 day ban for having Sandboxie running on my system, and I have put up with turning of Sandboxie from the startup. What I will not put up with is a program that keeps running after the game is shut down.

If any of the Dev’s or @MissMurder could give me some feed back about this and put my mind too rest that it’s a bug and will be looked into and sort out.

(Ghosthree3) #42

Wouldn’t surprise me, it already actively looks through all the files you’ve accessed in the last 48 hours every time it gets used. Yes, including all your p0rn.

EDIT: Why is p0rn censored, wtf.

(angelicPigeon) #43

[quote=“ravenousOsmosis;29237”][quote=“angelicPigeon;29024”]Seriously getting annoyed at this…
Ive been blessed for the last 15-20 years because i have never had any problems with anti-cheat software at all. No bans, no false positives no hassle more or less.
But with this POS Xigncode suddenly every god damn program i have seems to get me kicked.
Havent received any ban but always during ~half way through the second game i get the boot.
I have a traficshaping program, but all it does is that it sets any trafic that has to do with my games as highest priority. I have mouse software (steelseries) because its god damn useful. I have an expensive keyboard and a program for it. Never even entered the macro part because i dont need it. I have Asus AI suite stuff running that just dont make sense shutting off.
Steam, GOG galaxy is on also.
BUT it doesnt seem to matter which ones i turn off because this Xigncode crap seems to detect more or less all of them as something fishy.

And the popup warning when you get booted! Seriously thats not something you want associated with your product, it looks like some serious malware (first time i killed the process and went to hunt down the malware), crappy clipart, different fonts, no usable information and shady ass buttons.
Coupled with them more or less scanning your whole computer i would say this is really unacceptable.

Ive found the game reallyt fun, one of the FPS i could actually put some time into, that i havent done in a couple of years. But untill Xigncode get their shit together or Splashddamage actually makes a stand for the players against their nexon overlords and change it i wont be spending a dime on this game or support it in any way. In over 15 years ive only ever been kicked by qq:ing admins when i was better than them. And now im getting booted every 15 mins for software everybody and their grandma has on their pc? seriously…[/quote]

Same thing happens to me and I can’t even figure out what the fuck is causing me to get booted. There’s a log option but is there a place I can send the log to in order to find out what program is getting me kicked??[/quote]

I got around it now, but with a bullshit solution. Had to go into msconfig and disable all non MS services except ASUS and Intel things. Now i dont seem to get kicked, but its hardly a “solution”. And im not about to test the services 1 by 1 when it takes 1½ match to get kicked…

(Nail) #44

xignpoop support
http://www.wellbia.com/dp/?q=en

(charmingPark) #45

I was permanently banned for sandboxie opening itself after I left my other steam client open without a sandboxie process running, this caused a permanent ban. I tried to tell support and was told that I wouldn’t get an unban. TLDR: If you get banned prepare to not be listened to/have an compassion towards.

What makes it worse, is that I’d play the game legit every night for 6 hours having alot of fun with friends.

(Ghosthree3) #46

Ok, that’s scary.

(Serkhet) #47

XIGNCODE is pure trash and whoever thought of using it should feel ashamed of the course their life has taken.

But at least we have a list of programs, which is better than nothing… Sandboxie is still perfectly legit, no idea how one can even cheat with it.

(experiencedDinner) #48

Can i get unbanned really please ? ( My Steamlink: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079703753/ ) ( SandBoxie auto starts when you start your computer and forgot to turn it off D: ) ( Now UnInstalled SandBoxie… )

(f00st) #49

I don’t have any of those programmes running on my PC. However, for several months now I’ve been unable to play the game - (I always receive the ‘sign in could not be completed’ error).

I verify the cache after every false start but the problem persists. Prior to recent patches it would always re-download a file about 570 (ish) in size, now it tells me there’s no files missing.

I’ve re-installed the game, and indeed most recently my entire OS and steam library. Yet the problem persists.

Can you suggest a solution? There have been at least 3/4 major (i.e. gb sized) patches between the error first starting and the present time. Prior to that I was able to play without issue - (and perhaps most importantly there were no system changes between being able to play and first receiving the errorr)

Is it possible I’ve been falsely banned for some reason even though I don’t have any of those apps running? How would I check and resolve that?

What else might be wrong?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

(Ghosthree3) #50

You have not been banned, you have another issue.

(VexerJester) #51

I got a two day susp. after using Process Hacker 2. That wasn’t on the list, only Process Hacker. What am I going to do with PH2? Force DB to close?

(Ardez1) #52

… Please use common sense when determining what may or may not be blocked by XIGN… Chances are if Process Hacker is blocked then an extremely similar program is also blocked…

(Malith) #53

Seems like a better solution is for you folks to not use a terrible anti-cheat software. Just saying.

(angelicPigeon) #54

I mean doesnt SD have ANY say against wellbia/Xigncode? Process hacker is a perfect case of a 100% legit software that should NOT be detected. I dont use it myself but for me it seems to think my ASUS OC software is shady as well asa bunch of other stuff i ned to shut down if i want to be able to play without getting kicked. Their support is shit, taking atleast a week to respond and i still dont know what is causing me being booted after sending three logfiles to them. I mean do SD pay them? Howabout to actually demand som proper support from them? As far as i can see from other games they really are disliked and a joke compared to other anticheats…

(pieguy3003) #55

If one uses macros hardware or software xigncode will be detected and rejected, as well as “Reject game process keyboard/mouse input transmission” angering me since i like to use macros to make life easy. For example i have software for my mouse allowing macros and five profiles to setup (use them for different games) i use them in counter strike to buy at the beginning of rounds very fast. Also i use it since my mouse has 10 programmable buttons and lighting options and most games cant detect 10 inputs from the mouse and it wouldn’t light up without the software. finally it adjust my dpi and since the amount of buttons is high it actually reads as a keyboard with macro buttons and mouse input. , “Detect and reject VPN access (Game management company is able to handle it)” This angers me as i would like to use my vpn or a proxies, and other detects and rejects listed at there sight below. it looks like the single worst company to use for “protection”. They even give charts so the company’s using the xigncode product can see the most accessed “hacking tools” (most likely extends to other things).

source: http://www.wellbia.com/dp/?q=en/node/24

(buffBologna) #56

[quote=“MissMurder;10760”]Hello All,
This post is to let you know some of the more common things that are seen and flagged. Please make sure you do not have these when playing Dirty Bomb.

1. Cheat Engine
  2. “Injector” type programs
  3. Sandboxie
  4. Net Limiter
  5. Process Hacker
  6. Most Macro Programs and Autoclickers

Thank you and happy fragging!

[/quote]

I guess i have a question my computer has the Killer Wireless Card installed and of course it has the drivers and all that for the card. Now this particular card has a built in network manager and limiter. Will that get me banned and if so that is the worst anti cheat ever built. I understand your trying to limit hackers and i guess you could cheat using the whole d/c method but come on a network limiter of all things. Some people have other processes that can be heavy on internet use so limit other programs toward the online game they are playing. I personally never use my network limiter built into my computer BUT… I could see someone legitimately using them to not have/ cut down lag during their game play. This is the first time i have ever seen a Anti Cheat target Network Limiters.

(ardentReel) #57

Sigh… So using an autoclicker for clicker heros gets you banned…

Could the message for using 3rd party software AT LEAST TELL ME what programs are causing it to go haywire? I just got suspended for trying to not get carpel tunnel on an idle game.

(ardentReel) #58

Ok so having an auto clicker can get you suspended? Why?

Can I get my account unsuspended for not trying to get carpel tunnel while playing an idle game, and for the pop up message to tell me WHAT PROGRAM it’s rejecting? I would’ve gladly closed it.

(Ghosthree3) #59

Yeah it really should just ask nicely for you to close it and refuse to start the game until you have. Banning you because you had it open is retarded when a lot of people use these things for stuff other than Dirty Bomb.

I don’t think it perma bans though. Just don’t do it again.

(shrewdJug) #60

hello, I’m here for a suspencion of my account, for the motivation ‘‘application of thid parts’’ but I don’t used the program list up, and I’m banned for 2 days… why the game banned me for 2 days? how to I request unban? :frowning: