Programs That Will Get you Flagged/Banned

(Nail) #21

anything that could even remotely alter gameplay is likely to be flagged if it isn’t already

(Jostabeere) #22

I hope mouse/keyboard user macro user will get punished. They shouldn’t have an advantage just because of a fancy mouse/keyboards.

(Ghosthree3) #23

[quote=“Ghosthree3;23704”]Will AHK get picked up even if it never interacts with the game? I have two scripts running that assist me in my day to day PC usage that have absolutely nothing to do with games.

Do you sniff for the autohotkey process in particular or just look for bizarre key input that looks like an autoclicker?

EDIT: Same for Sandboxxie, I have it installed and it tends to stay running because it starts on startup. But I never use it to launch the game.[/quote]

Would really like some clarification from @MissMurder on this, I don’t want to be flagged because my pc is my pc.

(goodField) #24

CheatEngine will not get you flagged unless its running, I’ve got it on my PC as well for my Singleplayer games :wink:

(groovySound) #25

Shouldn’t you inform users of this stuff before they launch the game? Or at least not ban for the first offense? Having to wait two days to play again because your el cheapo anticheat thinks that sandboxie is a hack tool is a terrible policy. Add that to your policy of only doing suspension appeal live chats two days a week and you’re going to alienate a large proportion of your userbase.

(analyticalJelly) #26

This exactly. Sandboxie is innocent. Xigncode is crapware and the devs should feel bad for using it. Sandboxie is a legitimate program for security and if I have to choose between it and this game I choose to keep Sandboxie. I know I am not the only person who feels this way.

(Zita) #27

Just got a 2 day ban for using a 3rd party program. I was amazed to find out that it was Sandboxie that seems to got me the ban.

Now I have spent Money on this game cause I tought I would suport the devs on this, but lets start using some common sence, you should not throw your player base to the wolves just because they want to protect there PC, there are ways of knowing if Sandboxie is a problem (TBH you should already know this, and how it can be checked).

Now if you want to follow the road of banning because of certain programs being used, then it should be clealy stated on the front page when you log in which programs are unacceptable to be running in the background, (I mean you have a list here, put it on the front page) It should not be left for the player to have to troll the forums to find out the reason for the ban.

Now will I spend any more money on the game, ATM I highly doult it, and from talking to others it seems to be a reacuring theme.
The game is enjoyable and I’m quite happy to got through the hassle of bugs ect, till they are sorted. But this is not a bug and to me unaceptable.

I doult if and of the mod’s or dev’s will reply to this, but had to have my 2 cents worth of rant

Ingame name Zita

(Ghosthree3) #28

I have had the game quit on me twice because of Sandboxxie now with the suspicious program warning, took me a while to figure out what was causing it at first.

I don’t seem to have had any consequences though, the game just closed.

EDIT: So I just found this. Yeah, ok, XIGNCODE is fucked and needs to go. That’s almost enough to make me not play the game, that’s massively invasive.

(glibBowler) #29

have i been flagged because i cannot sign in and if soo unban me i haven’t even played dirtybomb yet and if i am not banned because of that pls fix or tell me how to sign in properly or something because this is not fair if u are just banning people for no reason i have not played soo how can u ban someone

(Ardez1) #30

Please open a ticket with support to determine why you are unable to sign in. They will be able to help you much more then these forums.

There is a link in my signature that you can use.

(Dirmagnos) #31

Programs liek Sandoxie should never be allower to run at same time as DB, since its can be used to hide injectors and similar crap.
Same goes for macroses, including ones coming with keyboard/mouse.
Neither is required to play a game but can be used to essentially cheat your way thru. And pretty much every online game disallows those thing.

(delightfulBelt) #32

Why is Process Hacker on this list?

VAC - No issues
Punkbuster - No issues
Battleye - - No issues
Warden - No issues
57 different security software and anti-virus companies - No issues

You can’t use Process Hacker to cheat… Every other anti-cheat developer knows that, so why are you banning people for using it?

(Ghosthree3) #33

Maybe it gets flagged just because it has hack in the name.

(sidesplittingParade) #34

So i have many AHK scrips wich autostart with windows and now im at risk to get banned only cause i write and use macros that fasten my workflow?

I see that anti ahk rule pop up in so many new games … why ?

Pls ban cheaters not ppl who not only game but also using there pcs for work …

i must close all my Work programs like the VBasic addons witch check prosesses and memory because most games kick 4 that. ( i got that)

But if ur anti cheat engine is not able to get the diffrence between an aimbot/ and cheat overlays

and Overlays like DxTory maybe u should think about signi up with another dedection.

And if not u should think about banning PlayClaw!

not only because its one of the worst programms for recording but also for its use of foxed crosshairs many guys using these days

(ex: https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/2hk1vf/guide_run_32bit_ps2_custom_crosshair_overlay/)

with best +DS_DV+

(Ghosthree3) #35

Yeah I do as well but so far I’ve just kept them running and have yet to have anything pop up about it.

(ThatRandomGuy) #36

Process Hacker <--------- WHY !!!

:-1:

(steelPolywog) #37

[quote=“MissMurder;10760”]Hello All,
This post is to let you know some of the more common things that are seen and flagged. Please make sure you do not have these when playing Dirty Bomb.

1. Cheat Engine
  2. “Injector” type programs
  3. Sandboxie
  4. Net Limiter
  5. Process Hacker
  6. Most Macro Programs and Autoclickers

Thank you and happy fragging!

[/quote]

i have auto clicker cheat engine extreme injector and another injector but not when i have the game running. yet i got banned for thirdparty stuff (http://prntscr.com/7her7m). i have spent money on the game aswell but that wasnt worth it at all whit this shit anticheat.

(peacefulFlipper) #38

Hello I have blocked the account for 2 days by using third-party programs. The reality is that I do not use third-party programs, I was always afraid these and installing Trojans. I think it’s very unfair that I lock. Please soluciar as soon as possible or I cancel the game. I will not continue to support a game where I am expelled for no reason. I await a response.

(angelicPigeon) #39

Seriously getting annoyed at this…
Ive been blessed for the last 15-20 years because i have never had any problems with anti-cheat software at all. No bans, no false positives no hassle more or less.
But with this POS Xigncode suddenly every god damn program i have seems to get me kicked.
Havent received any ban but always during ~half way through the second game i get the boot.
I have a traficshaping program, but all it does is that it sets any trafic that has to do with my games as highest priority. I have mouse software (steelseries) because its god damn useful. I have an expensive keyboard and a program for it. Never even entered the macro part because i dont need it. I have Asus AI suite stuff running that just dont make sense shutting off.
Steam, GOG galaxy is on also.
BUT it doesnt seem to matter which ones i turn off because this Xigncode crap seems to detect more or less all of them as something fishy.

And the popup warning when you get booted! Seriously thats not something you want associated with your product, it looks like some serious malware (first time i killed the process and went to hunt down the malware), crappy clipart, different fonts, no usable information and shady ass buttons.
Coupled with them more or less scanning your whole computer i would say this is really unacceptable.

Ive found the game reallyt fun, one of the FPS i could actually put some time into, that i havent done in a couple of years. But untill Xigncode get their shit together or Splashddamage actually makes a stand for the players against their nexon overlords and change it i wont be spending a dime on this game or support it in any way. In over 15 years ive only ever been kicked by qq:ing admins when i was better than them. And now im getting booted every 15 mins for software everybody and their grandma has on their pc? seriously…

(Waffey) #40

[quote=“angelicPigeon;29024”]Seriously getting annoyed at this…
Ive been blessed for the last 15-20 years because i have never had any problems with anti-cheat software at all. No bans, no false positives no hassle more or less.
But with this POS Xigncode suddenly every god damn program i have seems to get me kicked.
Havent received any ban but always during ~half way through the second game i get the boot.
I have a traficshaping program, but all it does is that it sets any trafic that has to do with my games as highest priority. I have mouse software (steelseries) because its god damn useful. I have an expensive keyboard and a program for it. Never even entered the macro part because i dont need it. I have Asus AI suite stuff running that just dont make sense shutting off.
Steam, GOG galaxy is on also.
BUT it doesnt seem to matter which ones i turn off because this Xigncode crap seems to detect more or less all of them as something fishy.

And the popup warning when you get booted! Seriously thats not something you want associated with your product, it looks like some serious malware (first time i killed the process and went to hunt down the malware), crappy clipart, different fonts, no usable information and shady ass buttons.
Coupled with them more or less scanning your whole computer i would say this is really unacceptable.

Ive found the game reallyt fun, one of the FPS i could actually put some time into, that i havent done in a couple of years. But untill Xigncode get their shit together or Splashddamage actually makes a stand for the players against their nexon overlords and change it i wont be spending a dime on this game or support it in any way. In over 15 years ive only ever been kicked by qq:ing admins when i was better than them. And now im getting booted every 15 mins for software everybody and their grandma has on their pc? seriously…[/quote]

Same thing happens to me and I can’t even figure out what the fuck is causing me to get booted. There’s a log option but is there a place I can send the log to in order to find out what program is getting me kicked??