Programmers of the World. We Want You!

(Silvanoshi) #1

Whether you construct the building blocks from which wondrous universes are created, the tools to do just that, or the physical laws by which the universe’s inhabitants abide; we’re looking to hear from you!

Splash Damage is currently working on exciting titles across PC, Mobile and the new console generation. We’re looking to expand the Tapir army with a whole host of programming positions, as well as a selection of additional roles from all walks of gamedev life.

We are currently looking to fill the following positions:

PROGRAMMING[ul]
[li]Core Tech Programmer
[/li][li]Graphics Programmer
[/li][li]Mobile Gameplay Programmer
[/li][li]Network Programmer
[/li][li]Senior Core Tech Programmer
[/li][li]Senior Network Programmer
[/li][li]UI Programmer
[/li][/ul]
PRODUCTION

[ul]
[li]Production Tester
[/li][/ul]
ART & MEDIA

[ul]
[li]Environment Artist
[/li][/ul]
BUSINESS

[ul]
[li]Management Accountant
[/li][/ul]
IT

[ul]
[li]IT Systems Engineer
[/li][/ul]
UX/UI

[ul]
[li]UI Artist
[/li][/ul]
Splash Damage offers a comprehensive benefits package to all successful applicants. Check out our Culture section to find out more about what it’s like to work here and don’t forget to browse our extensive Living in London guide for everything you need to know about moving to London and living here.

We look forward to hearing from you!

(Kl3ppy) #2

Too bad that this job requires to live in London :frowning:

(Silvanoshi) #3

Just outside of it. You wouldn’t be interested in making the move?

(Kl3ppy) #4

oh, I would be interested, but unfortunatelly I cant decide alone, my girlfriend doesnt want to move away from Munich :frowning:

(stealth6) #5

How do you become a professional caek nommer? I’ve been doing some amateur caek nomming, but looking to make it a full time job.

(Silvanoshi) #6

Well that’s understandable, from what I hear, Munich is a lovely place ;).

[QUOTE=stealth6;506698]How do you become a professional caek nommer? I’ve been doing some amateur caek nomming, but looking to make it a full time job.[/QUOTE]It’s moreso paestrees than caek these days tbh…but caek nomming’ll certainly put you in good stead for such a position.

(DarrenSweeney) #7

Do you guy take internships? I’m currently a college student studying games programming. I’ve been working hard on learning C++ & also building more efficient applications. My newest project is a physics engine with OpenGL & SDL. Are these things you would like to see. I’m trying to build a strong portfolio when i’m looking for internships next year. Thank you. Big fan of Brink and Dirty Bomb.

(Shinigami) #8

I have no experience. I will accept no less than a six figure salary. And I only work 5 hours a day, except on fridays in which case I don’t work any hours at all.

So…When would you like me to start?

:slight_smile:

(Silvanoshi) #9

Hi Darren,

We do bring interns on board every now and then, please feel free to send an application in to us. If it matches up to an opening, we’ll be sure to get back to you.

[QUOTE=Shinigami;506991]I have no experience. I will accept no less than a six figure salary. And I only work 5 hours a day, except on fridays in which case I don’t work any hours at all.

So…When would you like me to start?

:)[/QUOTE]
Yesterday!

(Mustang) #10

I’d start claiming backpay if I were you Shinigami.

(Dthy) #11

That header picture is a lie, no programmers desk is that clean!

(Silvanoshi) #12

Oh no…our secret has been found out!

to the studio EVERYONE RUN!!!

(LegendaryOtter) #13

Wow… The Graphics Programmer position just blew my brain all over the table and I realised there is nothing there, 4 years of self-teaching and I don’t qualify for a line of the requirements, see you Splash in 50 years if I even live that long…

keeps calm and continues the process of learning to code

(Silvanoshi) #14

Best of luck Otter friend. Keep hammering those oysters!

(SrampoSplash) #15

I would be interested in making the move it I haven’t even started to study game programming yet I have just made it into year 11 :frowning: will the jobs still be up in the next five years or so?

(SrampoSplash) #16

It is sad that I’m not old enough but will you guys be hiring in the future because your the company I really want to join you guys

(Silvanoshi) #17

No worries SrampoSplash, it’s highly likely that we’ll be hiring in future, so just get the head down and do everything you can to position yourself as an ideal candidate for Splash Damage :).

(spookify) #18

The more I check out SD the more it looks like a Dream Job!!!

Sad I am in the US and a Print Management Major (9 Years Experience). :wink:

SD need any printed material?
Books, Magazine, Calenders, Flyers or Catalogs? :smiley:

Side Note: People get confused, I dont design the pieces but know every process that goes into it. Ink on Paper.

(Silvanoshi) #19

Hmmm, maybe it’s time to get that Tapir pin-up calendar so many people…ehhh…I mean…

…we’re not looking to print anything at the moment Spookify, sorry :/.

(RasteRayzeR) #20

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;509746]Hmmm, maybe it’s time to get that Tapir pin-up calendar so many people…ehhh…I mean…
.[/QUOTE]

//youtu.be/Yyfdcoocex8

These are just not the first jobs you get when out of University lol. See you in 10 years