Post your weapon skins from locked cases

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #61

a gun I don’t use

(K1X455) #62

After much grinding and heartaches from opening them droppings

(boerhae) #63

Here’s my haul /s

Hey, can someone confirm for me, are the weapon cases still random drops, or was that just an event thing?

(DB Genome editor) #64

@boerhae said:
Hey, can someone confirm for me, are the weapon cases still random drops, or was that just an event thing?
I received a Royal Force case today, after the event end. Got a nice “Imperial Fade” (Silver) BR-16 in Pristine condition out of it too B)

(Your worst knifemare.) #65

Besides for the weapons I already posted, I got a Red/Blue mp400 (don’t remember case name) a winter Fel-ix and a Coresec Fel-ix

(JonBongNoJovi) #66

Is there a full list of skins available ? , like showing what they all look like ?

I,m reluctant to open any as those i seen i’m not over keen on .

Also the odds displayed show alot of weapons i don’t use so is a chance i will never use what i get if i decide to waste moneys on keys.

(l2c) #67

The FAQ has shots of the skins from cases.

(JonBongNoJovi) #68

@l2c Thx for pointing that out , will pass then me thinks :slight_smile:

(DB Genome editor) #69

@l2c said:
The FAQ has shots of the skins from cases.

That’s not all of them though, as there are 15 possible skins in each case:

Also, if you want to see what they look like in the other finishes, the DB Genome has all the possible cards sorted by weapon types.

Edit: The % odds shown are those for purchased cases, dropped cases lean a bit more towards the lower rarities

(Zolerox) #70

I’m working on a weapon skins guide
(just mass grabbing people’s screenshots)
Also posted my own and asked my friends to upload screen’s of there’s.
I got screenshots of the cases themselves (most of them Ranked S4 is a pain to find) So I’ll probably upload a screenshot of what every case can drop.

(DB Genome editor) #71

@Zolerox how did you manage to get so many screenshots of pristine skins especially high-rarity ones like Golds and Cobalts? Considering how few poped-up in this thread there was no way I was going to start hunting those down for the DB Genome so I stuck to the cards’ pictures…

Anyways, got to admire someone braver (or crazier) than me when it comes to collecting this stuff, so I’ll help with what I can:

Good luck with your project!

(HadronZodiac) #72

1st - Its worn, so i forget its cobalt lmaooo
2nd - Mierda
3rd - not bad ig
4th - not bad ig
5th - Pristine, but ugly in general
6th - Honestly i kinda like this one

(Zolerox) #73

Would like to get that last screenshot in 1920x1080
(I have a few rules for screenshots all listed in the guide.)

@Djiesse There was no way in hell i was gonna get more tapir screenshots (never got into PTS) thanks for those you single handedly finished a section for me (and my first one) Thanks. Funny story i actually had to tell someone to lower their resolution as i prefer 1920x1080 He was screenshotting at 4k.

The project is alot of work (ranked skins and nuclear winter) Doesn’t help that RNG is evil so screenshots are hard to get and then they have to be usable. No 860x640 screenshots No 1.3 brightness and No Rotated the gun soo much all you see is the barrel.

(Press E) #74

I really hope we get polishing soon. Love the skin, but bleh, worn :frowning:

Also caulden is like, my least favourite pistol too, and I only use like 2 cards with it so rip me

EDIT: I never noticed it before but holy shit the caulden looks so massive in guardian’s hand when inspecting it

(Zolerox) #75

Think polishing is taking so long because they want the “rare” one’s to be valuable.

What if Polishing made the skin untradable? just an idea. (or it just costed like 30k credits to polish)
And Caulden’s my Pocket sniper pistol.
Selbstadt .40 being my favorite pistol overall.

(Press E) #76

Idk, those weapon skins are already pretty rare. And I’d imagine SD is gonna make polishing pretty expensive, so it wouldn’t really devalue the market. Sure they could make polished weapons untradeable, but they really don’t have to.

Idk why I hate the caulden either, it just feels… weird I guess. maybe it’s the animation and sounds. The magazine just feels too small for the amount of damage it actually does. Even the DE. 50 feels better to me

(Zolerox) #77

Add me on steam i could use some better screenshots (steam name: Zolerox

(Moobabe) #78

How are you guys finding the new Credits for keys system and increased case drop rate?

Getting more stuff? Better stuff? Happier? LESS HAPPY?!

(K1X455) #79

Can a bronze ever have the chance to become a cobalt by polishing?

(ThePigVomit) #80

I like being able to get keys for credits, .

However, trading won’t be a consideration until the polishing mechanic is outlined/finalized.

Get on board with polishing as a progression path for those whom have already got all the mercs, cards, and trinkets they wish to acquire.

I’ve got scarred skins that I want to make pretty, skins for weapons I’ll never use. Don’t tell me to recycle them, as I’ve got 350k in fragments that I can do nothing with already.

It makes no logical sense to trade something if I don’t know what it will cost to make it pretty.

PLEASE ENABLE POLISHING OR TRADEUPS.