Post your weapon skins from locked cases

(eitsch0r) #81

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #82

wish regular loadout cases would drop as often as the old days

(ThePigVomit) #83

RNJesus smiled on me that day as well.

Though when trading opens up, I may try to swap it for a Driess. I just don’t play cards that have the crotz all that much.

(XsnipergirlX) #84

I don’t know… I feel like you’re trying to drain my credits.

(Bloodndeception) #85

Everyone hates me for this one

(Teflon Love) #86

More useless junk piling up in my inventory that hopefully one day I can sell on the Steam market.

(HadronZodiac) #87

Imo its nice that we have more crates, but imo the keys for credits was a way better move. Im sure you guys are keeping the whole wearing of the skins, and skin rarites. So opening that up to people who dont spend money is the right thing. If there were no wearing of the skins, and better rng in it, i could see why its exclusive to people who support the game financially.

(Your worst knifemare.) #88

Take a look at these beauty’s.

(ThePigVomit) #89

Either RNJesus has favored you immensely, or you’ve done a crap-ton of recycling…

(Your worst knifemare.) #90

Roughly had 5-6 recycled at most and most were duplicates.

(ThePigVomit) #91

Gots me a plethora of handguns and snipers that I won’t use. Hopefully SD will gift us with a trade up mechanism.

(HadronZodiac) #92

If u hear a loud banging, its me breaking into ur house for that christmas timik

(ThePigVomit) #93

When it’s finally active, I’ll trade you mine, provided you have something 1/2 interesting to me. I just don’t use the timik much and have winter cards for the times I do.

(HadronZodiac) #94

I got smg9 and blishlok in christmas weapon skin

(Your worst knifemare.) #95

I like my timik tho. You have have my winter sniper as long as you have one of the new melee skins or Contrabrand MP400

(ThePigVomit) #96

I’ll think on the blish. I’ve got an Easter variant already. We shall see.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #97

mix of good, bad, and ugly

(HadronZodiac) #98

how much money have u spent oh god

(ThePigVomit) #99

(DB Genome editor) #100

I have a Contraband MP400 I’m not really using, but no way I’m trading it for a sniper, already have too many of those gathering dust… :rage: