I want to see how lucky people can be

(Nail) #2

not exactly locked but

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #3

(l2c) #4

with cheer-bought keys.

(Mr-Penguin) #5

Man, those Scarred skins are ugly.

Why would I use one of those over the default camo on my Silver, Gold, and Cobalt cards? Those are always “pristine.”

(Nail) #6

all the KMA skins are fugly

(FalC_16) #7

@Nail said:

True, i guess the only one that stands out is the M4. SD knows why the KMA M4 has 1% chance to drop xD

(Artyrim) #8

I don’t have Guardian but I have already a skin…

(cFn) #9

The only one I’ve opened so far.

(PorkyPerson) #10

@FalC_16 said:

@Nail said:

True, i guess the only one that stands out is the M4. SD knows why the KMA M4 has 1% chance to drop xD

Ugh, even the M4 looks awful.

I’m kind of glad they all look so bad, because the drop rates are abysmal and I don’t really want anything except maybe a couple coresecs to cover up even worse ones on a few cards.

(tzurlogen) #11

i got the m400 pristine, but it still looks ugly af.

Imgur

(l2c) #12

One key with cheers:

…and one case with cheers:

So far, 3 keys and 1 case bought with cheers, all gave lowest possible rarity,~~ lowest possible condition (or is there lower than standard when you buy cases?)~~. Not enticing me to spend :<
I’m fine with the Blish, most used gun, was aiming for it, it being bronze n’ all.

(Sorotia) #13

I decided to buy a key and got this, only thing worse could have been a Sniper Rifle lol

(Nail) #14

I’d be scared of that, blue guns don’t inspire confidence
http://www.blueguns.com/default.asp?

(FalC_16) #15

Man these skins are fugly…who would pay for this shit

(ThePigVomit) #16

Not inspiring me to go down the skin road.

(Sorotia) #17

@ThePigVomit said:

Yeah…I know this thread doesn’t represent the entire populace…but only one person so far has gotten above bronze? Rates are likely pretty bad.

(PorkyPerson) #18

@Sorotia said:

@ThePigVomit said:

Yeah…I know this thread doesn’t represent the entire populace…but only one person so far has gotten above bronze? Rates are likely pretty bad.

Rates are given in % on the cards. The cobalt ones are at 1.1%. That means if you spend $150 to open 60 cases you have almost a 50% chance to drop one.

I was optimistic I would get something to cover up some ugly loadout weapons, but that optimism is gone.

Speaking of ugly loadout weapons, these Nuclear Winter loadouts, am I right? What’s with the hackish skins that look like they were thrown together with a snowflake grid stretched around awkwardly?

(Nail) #19

the math is not how you think, buying more cards will never ensure you get what you want, every time you get a case is just like the first

(cFn) #20

I had to be that guy. ._.