"Post your screenshots" thread. Humor not required, but appreciated

(iwound) #41

very nice. give us a clue to the others.

(MrEd) #42

Well .Chris. already spotted the train in Whitechapel and the plain in London Bridge.

http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/33894-Static-environment?p=417279&viewfull=1#post417279

We’re really hoping to get some more stuff in over time too, so keep your eyes peeled.

(iwound) #43

i like anything dynamic like the cones, fires, movers etc
to see the level in a different state as to when we started, in an end game view over the map, burning, tattered.
you can say " i did that" :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #44

Oh that’s pretty cool! :slight_smile:

(rookie1) #45

[QUOTE=MrEd;418565]Well .Chris. already spotted the train in Whitechapel and the plain in London Bridge.

http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/33894-Static-environment?p=417279&viewfull=1#post417279

We’re really hoping to get some more stuff in over time too, so keep your eyes peeled.[/QUOTE]
yeah i saw that from distance while on cover Nice would had like to see it closer

(rookie1) #46

Bell is getting Hot :smiley:

(SinDonor) #47

[QUOTE=rookie1;419248]Bell is getting Hot :smiley:

[/QUOTE]

Mmmmm, fondue.

(Maca) #48

Has anyone else seen this?

(rookie1) #49

I dont reconize this place ,where is it?
saw the poster tho near the research center adv ligths panel

(Maca) #50

In Waterloo, there are the three large halls where the last objective is. The hall closest to the defenders last spawn has pretty much nothing in it. But if you go up the escalators, jump over the railing and stick to the ledge, you get in this coffee place (credit to iwound), and it’s there

(iwound) #51

i did this first go of the game but only now went back and tried in game, chris sussed me though.

(DarkangelUK) #52

I’m sure that was reported in the bugs section (where it should be :tongue:), wouldn’t hurt to do it again. You can get there from the other side as well.

(Maca) #53

The poster I found was there, and it being there sort of has me thinking that it isn’t just a bug.

(.Chris.) #54

Yeah, seems highly detailed to be an area you aren’t meant to reach.

(iwound) #55

maybe that area near defence spawn was originally an objective area that later got pushed back and these areas just got blocked off.
the balcony over where the attackers enter through the main entrance is a little unfair. i could fire across at the other balconys or down.
a sneaky covert could have lots of fun there. even if that was joined up with the rest of that floor with a corridor (so attack could clear it out easily) its too much.

(tokamak) #56

LOL I thought you were talking about the ‘10 years of awesome’ poster. That would’ve been a bit harsh.

(zenstar) #57

I knew the soldiers’ guns were powerful but blasting someone into a wall ???

(Humate) #58

(zenstar) #59

[QUOTE=Humate;419971]

…[/QUOTE]

And what?
I can see this annoying anyone with high levels of OCD.

(Loffy) #60

i want a chemical scrub