pb ban worthless?

(Shelly) #21

thanks. hopefully we can get in contact with all server admins about this and get rid of these 2.

P.S. in the meantime I ve sent pm ´s to 2 forum admins here, requesting for sverige and coldcookieweapon to get at least temporarily banned on this forum. It will probably not happen, but its worth a try. It would at least give us some peace whilst discussing what further steps to take to get rid of these cheaters without having to read their smug answers.

(coldcookie) #22

Nah, dont be that kiddie :confused:
And, no, -vein- is me, thats my third account now. :slight_smile:

(Hackman84) #23

Just relax, they will be banned sooner or later. Since it looks like they have to be banned manually it just takes some time. Also it looks like they are both playing without help now since they aren’t hard to kill, even for me :wink: So just use this time to get some payback and don’t get to worked up …

(Kl3ppy) #24

well its not about if they cheat now or not, its just the thing that they cheated and i dont wanna play with fags like them.

(sereNADE) #25

this thread just made my f***ing day.

(Shelly) #26

they are now manually banned on villa too, which is much appreciated. any news about taw eu and F.F.F server?

(BabyBooM) #27

Haha, If banning is so hard I will buy an Aimbot too and throw my ****ing 17 cd keys @ you :)))

(Rex) #28

Sverige is forever gone on Jesus server. :wink:

(Snotling) #29

About TAW I can’t say but as for FFF, don’t count on them to ban someone. This guys can’t speak english and don’t read SD forum. I’m not sure they know how to ban ppl from their server anyway. But just be patient, they’ve kicked ad.Hackman84 because he killed 6 players in a row, Sverige day will come imo! :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #30

lol thats funny about hackman84. but these guys are french, no? cant you speak to them and explain to them how to manually ban someone from server? they seem to be nice ppl, i think, at least i have not noticed anything contrary.

about taw, sigh, not sure what to do there. not that many taw members i used to know active anymore and i told some lightspeed person that there is a hacker playing on their server but he was mumbling about “cant just kick someone” “need to speak to clanmates” bla bla bla. knowing how taw works i guess its a hierarchy problem trying to ban someone on their servers and i dont know yet who is in charge for the eu server here.

(Coliseum) #31

Seems all you can do is just sit back, relax and enjoy some non fiction from LoLCookie’s own clansite (http://coldcookie.npage.eu/etqw-history_5932556.html) :

Before the Stroggification, Strogg looked for human’s equipment, they found Armor, Weapons and Cookies!A Guard studied it and finally ate it.These “Cooki3s” take the same effect as 50 stroyent cells.They finally found out how to make cookies.But,months ago,when the Guard found this cookie,it was already cold.It was frozen,because of the cold and damp building.So they made cold,nearly frozen,cookies and ate them to gain power.Some months later the Strogg managed it to kidnap Matthew Kane and stroggificate him completly!He went to a tactical Strogg…and found out,that Strogg’s Lacerator can shoot Cookies.He tried out a lot and finally he invented cookies,which explode,when enemy is hit.But they don’t just explode, they corrode the enemy without mercy.It’s even more destructiv than beeing lacerated by a Dark Matter.

Months (human months,strogg dont have that !) later the Strogg found a new Makron, Justin, a Medic Veteran of the Rhino Squad.They gave him the name COLDCOOKIEWEAPON and armed him with the CookieLacerator against the humans.

So, boys and girls, it has nothing to do with hacks!

They see me trollin’…

(Snotling) #32

Yes they’re french, I’ll try to do something. :slight_smile:

(Velas) #33

agree, i hate cheaters

(m1rra) #34

[QUOTE=Coliseum;391665]
Before the Stroggification, Strogg looked for human’s equipment, they found Armor, Weapons and Cookies!A Guard studied it and finally ate it.These “Cooki3s” take the same effect as 50 stroyent cells.They finally found out how to make cookies.But,months ago,when the Guard found this cookie,it was already cold.It was frozen,because of the cold and damp building.So they made cold,nearly frozen,cookies and ate them to gain power.Some months later the Strogg managed it to kidnap Matthew Kane and stroggificate him completly!He went to a tactical Strogg…and found out,that Strogg’s Lacerator can shoot Cookies.He tried out a lot and finally he invented cookies,which explode,when enemy is hit.But they don’t just explode, they corrode the enemy without mercy.It’s even more destructiv than beeing lacerated by a Dark Matter.

Months (human months,strogg dont have that !) later the Strogg found a new Makron, Justin, a Medic Veteran of the Rhino Squad.They gave him the name COLDCOOKIEWEAPON and armed him with the CookieLacerator against the humans.[/QUOTE]

(Oko) #35

there’s nothing U can do because … they’re french :slight_smile: D

(Sverige) #36

…:mad: <-- biggest haxor

(Gvardman) #37

Just biggest retard.

(BulletStopper) #38

TAW does not condone, nor do we allow cheats on our servers. Unfortunately, PB is no longer being updated, so some people may be taking advantage of that. We are working with others trying to find a solution to the cheaters getting by PB, and other ban lists. Rest assured, we at TAW still find cheating to be unacceptable, and we will do everything we can to keep them off our servers.

(Rex) #39

So ban the player “blackspot” (new fake account of Sverige). He is still playing at your server even now at the moment.

(Shelly) #40

Thank you.