OCB World Cup 2

(YumYum) #301

Monday 6th Sept 9:30pm Warm up and briefing Start 10pm Germany vs. Finland

Is is possible to play this match any earlier? I’m afraid that Finland doesnt have any players at that time, we are +2 GMT…

(Ads913) #302

Yep sure we can change the match to 7:30-8pm how would that suit you.oh could you please put posts up on www.ocb-sgs.co.uk in future thanks.

(Rex) #303

so the final time ist 7:30-8pm now?

(lausl) #304

any tv server?

(Rex) #305

Nope, like I thought… :frowning:
nice support!

(gee666) #306

[QUOTE=Rex;239314]Nope, like I thought… :frowning:
nice support![/QUOTE]

First matches are ranking matches TV suport is on the following matches

If it helps this was a sort of warm up

(Ads913) #307

Hi guys
Sorry not been around recently so the planning and comms has been very poor.
This was purely down to my lovely week in hospital with a nasty leg infection (Celulitus).
Anyway i am back now and picking things up.
The Tv server depends on our friends at Taw.
Again i have not been around to discuss it with them.
Anyway the tournament has started

England 4 Scotland 0
Rotw b 0 Usa 4
Spain 4 Vs Rotw b 0
Germany 4 iceland 0

tonight Canada vs France in a repeat of last years final should be a good one.
Wales vs NMl(ladies).

still looking for players for tomorrow night .so any dutch belgie players wanting to play please contact in game or via steam as ads913

Ads

Ads

(CRSM) #308

i never played css, retard. Get off my name.

(Aristotle) #309

But didn’t you hear, “you’re” bringing decimated back with none of the original players for this cup!

(Ads913) #310

Latest games times more details at www.ocb-sgs.co.uk
Anyone know the italian team players likes of raga and humy could you let them know of the ties.

19th Sunday 22:00 UK Time USA vs Rest of world A
19th Sunday 20:00 UK Time Finland VS Canada

20th Monday 20:00 UK Time Germany VS France
20th Monday 22:00 UK Time Spain VS Rest of world B

21st Tuesday 20:00 UK Time England VS Wales

22nd Wednesday 20:00 UK Time Poland VS Villa Western
22nd Wednesday 22:00 UK Time No mans land VS Scotland

23rd Thursday 21:00 UK Time Italy VS TAW Eastern If Italy do not show a replacement team will take their place

(Ads913) #311

Wins for Canada,Usa,Germany and Spain.

The Canada Vs Finland game was Masterclass in Quake wars execution.
Canada looked deadly and tore into decent Finland team.Key moment was the use of Cyclops and Desi on the first objective in Sewer.

Win Canada .Man of the Match :Chump took control of the game early.

Usa Vs united scrubs(rotwA)
Well the yanks can count themselves lucky.As this fantasic spectacle of a game had it all.The first game was a perfect deconstruction Of Usa by some fantasic Scrubs play.
The yanks had no answer to sewer.Vechicle play was well controlled and loved the position of the Ait by the Scrubs very clever! Key moment was Temujins take down of 4 yanks trying to plant on the grate with a oblit.The second game Salvage well Scrubs got a complete game within 15 mins putting the pressure on the yanks.Again this point this was looking 1 sided.Then the yanks turned up to play, a very key moment was FencingMaster repair of the Mining laser not telling you how but very sneaky it was.
But not as sneaky as Abercrab and Badcrc plant on the final objective.The Confident Scrubs pused out so much they forgot to defend the final objective.giving the yanks the win at thsi stage it was a draw.Tiebrake. Temujin won the toss and decide to go for the ping of the European server.This gave The Usa The option of WIth map and side which they picked Strogg and Quarry. This decison was interesting and made this game very exciting.We had Kefear in an Anansi and holding play on the 3rd cell.This game was anyones as the game going was going to and fro.
The yanks turned in the final cell with 6 minutes to go for the win.
This by far was the best match in series and team rotw should be proud of their effort.

Win USA Man of the Match : So many contenders but Fencingmasters cheeky reapair on the well defended laser was the turning point.

France vs Germany

France no showed and was a major disapointment.The French last year were the best team but let themselves down by not turning up on 2 occassions.

Germany were however were given a game against a Ocb select team.
They were very quick in wiinning their match and look potential favourites.

Winners Germany
Rotw B (OCB World Team) vs Spain

Well this game was short lived Spain just were too well organised and took control early.The team were deadly but so nice attempts by the Ocb select to get objects were mopped up as the Spanish were able to chage gears and take control.

Winners Spain Man Of the Match.Very hard but i give it to Craken. Desicrator play and use of the sniper rifle.

(Ads913) #312

Tv server should now be operational for this weeked games

(Seanza) #313

Great to hear!

(Rex) #314

I hope so…

(gee666) #315

TV server up now on it and we have a 90 sec delay all working well

Hope to see some of you on IP 85.151.80.115:27777

Password Quake

The rather tasty Germany V those all conquering USA 8pm GMT

Then

Last years Winners Canada V the mighty Spain 10pm GMT

As both matches are cross continental there MAY be a wee sticky moment as Ads switches the TV server to our other match server

(gee666) #316

Nice to see 30+ turn out on the TV server to catch an epic set of games the hi light being ALL of the Spain Canada match, i don’t think anyone would have minded it going to a 3rd map.

Good chat on the TV server too

Oh and Pliskin :wink:

(Shelly) #317

It was an awesome match to watch and a good laugh on the TV-server. Cant wait for the next matches. :slight_smile:

(Cankor) #318

so what were the outcomes and where can I see some demos?

(Aristotle) #319

USA over Germany and Canada over Spain I believe.

I’m not sure if anybody has uploaded demos yet though.

(Kl3ppy) #320

tasha made the biggest joke :slight_smile: