OCB World Cup 2

(Aristotle) #241

100+ teams is laughworthy, QW has NEVER seen that, but fair enough

(sixsixseven) #242

100 teams is a decent amount for any good comp game

(RipCurl) #243

hey guys,

the ocb page works now. if you already had an account on our old page I regret to inform you that you have to register yourself again on the new one.

if you want to participate in the OCB tournament (even if you are already listed) please drop in at our forum:

http://www.sgs-gaming.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=164&func=view&catid=17&id=151

thanks

(RipCurl) #244

hey guys,

the ocb page works now. if you already had an account on our old page I regret to inform you that you have to register yourself again on the new one.

if you want to participate in the OCB tournament (even if you are already listed) please drop in at our forum:

http://www.sgs-gaming.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=164&func=view&catid=17&id=151

thanks

(Apples) #245

Did you ever play etqw?

Bleh anyway dont feed the troll :wink:

Bye!

(sixsixseven) #246

yes i did if u dont know me then sorry :slight_smile:

(gee666) #247

Hi Zman and others

Registration is not finnished and please know that anyone that is wanting to play that has posted in this thread has been noted and we are on it. We are working hard to make our new site functional and more stable. We will have it up soon hopefull. We will post as soon as it’s up, and NOONE has been blacklisted or banned from taking part, we still want this to be a fun comp for as many as possible

(fzl) #248

lol…nothing goes on this site…

you will start a tourney in 3 weeks and no page is on…no irc channel is here…no servers…no configs…

this is a ride into the highway to hell for quake wars…

best regards

fzl:mad:

(Apples) #249

Can you quit complaining fuzzel? Organise one if you arent happy :wink:

(Aristotle) #250

Probably too much work than he is willing to put into something :o

(gee666) #251

[QUOTE=fzl;235712]lol…nothing goes on this site…

you will start a tourney in 3 weeks and no page is on…no irc channel is here…no servers…no configs…

this is a ride into the highway to hell for quake wars…

best regards

fzl:mad:[/QUOTE]

servers sorted, configs mot a prob, web site and irc are comming very soon

No probs

(sereNADE) #252

um, actually, bh is having a series but i promised i wouldn’t say anything because i’d rather support ocb interest atm. sorry, aristotle, looks like we are going to “compete” with your cup =]

(Aristotle) #253

It’s not really competing. There can be more than one league running at a time.

(zman) #254

[QUOTE=gee666;235723]servers sorted, configs mot a prob, web site and irc are comming very soon

No probs[/QUOTE]

Hey gee666

Sorry to let you know but your server is down again:(

z

(Napoleon.Solo) #255

Love the tags on this thread.

(sereNADE) #256

me too.

the last desperate cries of a drowning voice… then nobody cares:stroggbanana:

(Ads913) #257

Hi Guys
Sorry not been around.Just back from holidays in spain Tenerife.
The buzz regarding the world cup has been great.
I hope everyone can be patient while we get our new website up.
The other website had a few problems with the hosting service.
What didnt help was me hitting the kill the site button (by accident)…

So by the end of next week expect some major announcements regarding Website tournament and fixtures.

(gee666) #258

Woot the new website is up link

please visit if nothing else, world cup thread is up as is info on cup. prizes not up but see my earlier post. will post more details soon but am way too drunk at the mo

(gee666) #259

For truth

The more comp in this game the better esp as there seem to be a few new players about, say hello guys

(Seanza) #260

[QUOTE=gee666;236486]For truth

The more comp in this game the better esp as there seem to be a few new players about, say hello guys[/QUOTE]

I miss goo :frowning: