NA Teams/Scrim Group for 4v4 league

(INF3RN0) #1

So I have this idea to add some more NA participation to the 4v4 league. There are quite a lot of 24/7 pubbers on the NA side. Considering this league will limit their grouping by skill I think it may actually appeal to a lot of people. What I want to do is get every interested full/part time NA player together in a vent/mumble server and discuss scheduling/etc, followed by splitting up everyone into manageable teams based on availability/experience. I hope to form at least 2-4+ teams (which is actually very possible) and run internal scrims. I will personally assist the newbies in the technical stuff (dls, etc) and basic strategy. At the moment I have about 10+ potentials confirmed, but I plan to expand on that. If it is at all possible for any NAs on the forum to help find potentials, I would appreciate it if you got them in contact with me on steam:alyosha18/xfire:alyosha16/email:akostrikin@hotmail.com/in-game:INF3RN0 so I can see what I can get going.

(Jakoby) #2

im interested, since bh has been dissolved, this is perfect timing. I can try to get the bh roster to convert to this. Cuz at this point its a bunch of mercs plus a few (former) bh members.
Note: im sad to see bullet hell gone, i really liked the diversity of culture since it was worldwid clan and i enjoyed every second of being apart of it, but i guess it was time to move on. :frowning:

(INF3RN0) #3

Confirmed:

INF3RN0, DeathKamp, Mike-Greene, HoeBag, Darthballs, esc, diosito, lucifer, spliff7, j4y, riddicki, commodus, jakoby, apathy

Potentials:

MK-Ultra, DaKeD, Chump, fastfreddie

There’s a lot of 24/7 pubbers who I think are capable enough to try out league play, but I have to ask them first.

(INF3RN0) #4

Just you and apathy left?

(Aristotle) #5

[QUOTE=Jakoby;393629]im interested, since bh has been dissolved, this is perfect timing. I can try to get the bh roster to convert to this. Cuz at this point its a bunch of mercs plus a few (former) bh members.
Note: im sad to see bullet hell gone, i really liked the diversity of culture since it was worldwid clan and i enjoyed every second of being apart of it, but i guess it was time to move on. :([/QUOTE]

It’s not dissolved. If you actually checked our forums you would know what’s going on. The clan is still alive and well.

As far as the comp team, you were the captain, that’s on you.

(Napoleon.Solo) #6

Inferno, don’t forget the Crypt guys. They are NA and I believe signed up for this. Plus TAW NA.

(INF3RN0) #7

Yes, they will of course be notified of scrim dates, etc. This is just a list of people who are currently mercs looking to form into teams. This is meant to pair up folks based on their xp and time availability, of course anyone can choose who they play with too. This way we can produce more teams out of those interested that will actually last through the season, rather than always waiting on someone or not being compatible.

(INF3RN0) #8

More names to hassle:

PSY48, Z-Man, growthfactor, papertiger, deadgame, perfekt (quit TAW?), techmaniac, -chill-, motiv, richard33, the_SEEKER, diagozer.

Jak and Olive working on more.

(alphabeta) #9

We in CrYpT would love to participate in more scrims; right now our comp team is not very good, but we love the game and want to get better.

(INF3RN0) #10

WEBSITE HERE: http://naetqwscrims.webs.com/

(INF3RN0) #11

Working on the scrim finder and player listings pages. BH, Crypt, Outlawed, UBC please forward me the appropriate info for your scrim availability and best means of contacting you so I can update your team info. Thanks!

(Aristotle) #12

Tried to sign up, but never saw the spamfilter words I was supposed to enter, regardless of how many times I refreshed.

(INF3RN0) #13

[QUOTE=Aristotle;393696]Tried to sign up, but never saw the spamfilter words I was supposed to enter, regardless of how many times I refreshed.

[/QUOTE]

Really weird… maybe try a different browser? No one else has had a problem yet.

(Aristotle) #14

Same thing in Internet Explorer :frowning:

(INF3RN0) #15

[QUOTE=Aristotle;393698]Same thing in Internet Explorer :frowning:

[/QUOTE]

PM me login info and ill register u an account.

(rUBBEN) #16

INF3RNO do you want a link sending to your site on FTML’s website main menu ?

(Snotling) #17

Good job there INF3RNO! :wink:

(INF3RN0) #18

If you like, but my site is meant more to send people to yours :p.

(Aristotle) #19

I saw spring up on the userlist, is that the good ol’ spring from ss? If so, do you know if ss is going to field a team?

(INF3RN0) #20

SS is considering it if they can get enough players- I would recommend you contact him or liquid if you are looking to join them. There is also a chance that CB will also be returning.