NA Teams/Scrim Group for 4v4 league

(Jakoby) #21

GzR? Is Riddicki still with them? Maybe with cb and ss possibly coming back, then they might too!:slight_smile:

(Aristotle) #22

Eh, I doubt theyā€™d let me play with them. We didnā€™t exactly leave on good terms when I left, and there may still be a bitter taste in some of their mouths (at least CoR comes to mind), which is too bad, I loved all of them and miss them all except arrow.

(INF3RN0) #23

UPDATE:

So far it appears there will be enough NA players to form around 7 new teams of 4 starters/1backup. If ss, cb, micronuts, and taw NA join, that will make 11 new teams total. I should be able to confirm more by the end of the week.

(INF3RN0) #24

Posting teams by the end of the weekend w/ contact info. Stay tuned.

(INF3RN0) #25

List of new teams created via the website thus far http://naetqwscrims.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7283017-new-teams- .

(fromnow) #26

But there are realities to this situation that are fully expected to push this decision the other way, something to which Vintage NHL Jerseys isnā€™t blind.
ā€œI certainly think with a new general manager, a new head coach, the first pick in the draft, a couple of really good quarterbacks available with (Robert Griffin III) and Andrew (Luck), everyone understands thatā€™s certainly a possibility,ā€ Condon said. ā€œAnd I think that at some point, the emotion and the personal relationship would continue on for the rest of their lives, I would expect. But if the Colts have to make the decision, I think everyone would understand it.ā€
Condon left the timeframe for a decision open-ended, saying he expects one in ā€œthe next month,ā€ which covers the time leading up to March 8.
The important NHL Jerseys Sale, he added, is that Manning is determined to move forward with his career. And if that happens somewhere else, heā€™s ready for that.
ā€œAs much as he would love to finish his career as a Colt, if thatā€™s not going to happen, then there certainly wonā€™t be any hard feelings on his part,ā€ Condon said. ā€œHe understands that despite the fact that you develop some really close personal relationships when youā€™re in a tough business like this, and you have to rely on each other, he doesnā€™t anticipate thatā€™s ever gonna change. Itā€™s just that thereā€™s a business part to this football, too, and heā€™s well-aware of that.ā€
you know theres all this talk if the colts will release manning cause its the best move for the organaztionā€¦but lets look on the other side, maybe this is the best move for manning to leave, if he goes to a team like the dolphins or even the 9ners he might have a better shot of winning another super bowl, look how bad the coilts are without himā€¦hes done enuff for them give him a defense or a running game or both and thats 13+ wins every yearā€¦i think manning should look at some options out there, cards/fins/9ners wud be great fits for him, and even the jets The Raiders announced the move Friday.

(onlylipton) #27

hi ,i am a frsh man

(Snotling) #28

Nice INF3RN0, donā€™t forget to give rUBBEN the name as he can sign them up. :slight_smile:

(INF3RN0) #29

The teams will pick their team names this weekend hopefully- and then I will forward the info to rubben :).

(Apples) #30

Are the team specificaly been made to be unbalanced? (no pun intended, but your team is, well seems to me, higher than the others)

(Snotling) #31

Thatā€™s not a problem Apples as theyā€™ll be divided into the differents sections. :slight_smile:

(Aristotle) #32

A few names are missing :rolleyes:

(INF3RN0) #33

The league has divisionsā€¦ for a reason lol. Teams were organized this way on purpose.

(Virus047) #34

Oh man. ET:QW! :slight_smile:

(Apples) #35

Oh yeah, didnt follow it was to enter the ftm league, thought it was to play on NA only

(Crytiqal) #36

Hey, since i now made a post here (thats one more than someone else) can i be admin aswell? kthnx

(INF3RN0) #37

[QUOTE=Crytiqal;394721]Hey, since i now made a post here (thats one more than someone else) can i be admin aswell? kthnx

[/QUOTE]

One vagina is enough thnx. Your services may be needed elsewhere.