Lessons learnt the hard way

(kopyright) #61
  1. Use the quick voice commands to ask for ammo or a medic. (V-2-1 and V-2-2 I think?) as this will display a small icon above your merc which makes it easier for us to find you. Just shouting “AMMO PLZ!” in the chat three times does not allow us to triangulate your position on the map.

(capriRocket) #62

48: delete all your notifications on a regular basis.

i had 628 and my menu was awful slow, so much that i didnt have enough time to pick a different merc when the next map was decided.
i eventually scrolled all the way down and found the clear all button :flushed:

the game seems to load all the notifications whenever you click something new haha.

(LANshark) #63

v-2-1 is medic
v-2-2 is ammo
if they dont give ammo, go back and get ammo from an ammo crate

(inane.) #64

Speaking of ammo:

49: There are yellow/grey/white (I think?) ammo boxes all over the maps. That goddamn Skyhammer won’t give you ammo? No problem, these boxes are undestructible and have and Unlimited amount of ammo in them.

Also:

50: Besides the round-timer, there is a respawn-timer, when it reaches 0 all dead teammembers can respawn. Try to use it to your advantage, by attacking the enemy, when the timer reaches the lower end. Also take advantage of this, when commiting suicide.

(Wkaj) #65

51: Enemies can pickup your deployed health packs / ammo packs!
Don’t throw a load of health /ammo packs onto the objective when there are enemies near! they will use them and shoot you back!

(Xyfurion) #66
  1. Strafe while shooting.
    This makes you harder to track than if you kept walking in a straight line. It is also nice if you make small resets to your strafe every now and then. Make sure you have good aim… Otherwise you’re screwed…

(fancypants) #67
  1. when you have your knife out, left mouse will do light attack and right mouse button will do heavy attack which does more damage but slower, only good vs standing still enemies.
  2. your sentry gun has a health pool of 110hp, like a player has but without health regen, so its a good idea do dismantle and mount the sentry after it receive some damage same for healthstations.
  3. you can use your sentry gun as a shield while you´re defusing c4.
  4. if you have card with the cricket bat its faster to run with the pistol-
  5. when you sentry gun is destroyed but still standing you can in the last second dismantle it, so you get no cooldown for a new sentry gun.

(Szakalot) #68

source on 56? @fancypants

(fancypants) #69

@Szakalot I´m not sure so I edited it, thank you.

(sentimentalDime) #70

Aim for the head, even on dead enemies that are not gibbed yet, as his will save you some time and ammo

(HunterAssassin5) #71

dont know what the exact number is, but counting th most recent number and adding the tips that came after…

34. check all of your key bindings before going into a match after every (major?) update. some stuff may be set to default or just straight up bound to nothing.

(TheGamingGeneral) #72

@TheRyderShotgun said:
dont know what the exact number is, but counting th most recent number and adding the tips that came after…

1. check all of your key bindings before going into a match after every (major?) update. some stuff may be set to default or just straight up bound to nothing.

… 59 should of been your number not 34… how did you get to 34… the one on top of you is 58

(TheGamingGeneral) #73

60: Stoker’s Molotov can be used to block a path for a few seconds!

(Szakalot) #74

really? :open_mouth:

(ThiagoJaqueta) #75

10 Little tips for you guys.
61. You can destroy Vassili’s Heartbeat sensor. Look for a Small Blinking Red Light on the ground and shot it!
62. You can use explosives to remove RedEye’s Smoke and Stoker Molotov, Also, the Molotov Fire can be extinguished with RedEye’s Smoke
63. If you dislike a Mission/Challange or is too difficult for you, you can remove this challange by clicking on the “X” on the Top-Right corner of the Mission, then it will be replaced with another one when the Mission Timer reset
64. Switch to your knife and Light Attack is faster than pressing the Quick Melee Button, since this button perform a Heavy Attack.
65. Fletcher Sticky Bombs don’t despawn when you die.
66. You get Bonus Credits by Winning he First Match, and Playing Each GameMode, Including Competitive.
67. Direct Hit with Sawbonez MedPacks will make your teammates get an Small Instant Heal, and also give you more HP, If you direct Hit with Spark MiniMeds, they’ll get extra HP as well.
68. Kill Streaks will make you earn Badges, This can be Triple Kill, Ace, Unstopable, Godlike… The more Badges you got, the more XP you got! So… Try not to die if possible.
69. If your whole team is dead, try to fallback and not die so you can rush with them, or kill yourself so you can spawn with them, just keep an eye out for that respawn.
70. Make sure that you have your shotgun Pumped, if you shot and switch weapons too fast your char won’t be able to pump-action, and it will pump only after you switch to your shotgun again. This is a very important hint to Fletcher Players (that use shotgun ofc)

(TheGamingGeneral) #76

really? :open_mouth: [/quote]

ok ok

(HunterAssassin5) #77

[quote=“TheGamingGeneral;110848”]
… 59 should of been your number not 34… how did you get to 34… the one on top of you is 58[/quote]

i dont remember, its been a while since then, but im very sure that 58 wasnt there before…oh well.

[quote=“ThiagoJaqueta;110931”]
65. Fraggers Sticky Bombs don’t despawn when you die.[/quote]

*fletcher

[quote=“ThiagoJaqueta;110931”]
66. You get Bonus Credits by Playing the First Match, and Winning Each GameMode, Including Competitive.[/quote]

actually the bonus only applies to first win of the day, not win in each game mode, but play in each game mode is correct, unless they changed that?

(darlingClaymore) #78
  1. Always drop ammo skyhammers.

(ThiagoJaqueta) #79

@TheRyderShotgun Fixed, thanks.

(blisteringOwlNest) #80
  1. Aim at the Knees/ waist long range with burst rifles, especially stark. You’ll hit all the bullets, and the last one may be a headshot, if your lucky or skilled.