For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 3

(.numb) #101

:(( sad rubben that u will stop playing etqw. had a great time with you in etqw.

(Graver) #102

Bobry z Drzewa are ready to play offi, send me a pm on #FTMLeague channel!

(Kl3ppy) #103

We already said, u get the tshirt, so shut up :tongue:

(Graver) #104

I want to play this game :slight_smile: im not non-life-diablo-uber-player :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #105

After weeks of useless delays and a big loss of motivation of Khamul, rUBBEN and me, I think it would be more honest toward all of the teams and players involved in FTM League to say that this league came to its end. I’ve started playing some other games with my mates and don’t feel like admining this league anymore.

I’m really sorry for the disappointement and I hope you understand that I prefer to abort this project of season 3 instead of keeping you waiting for weeks. I had fun playing the two seasons of FTM League and hope you all felt the same, thanks anyway to all the people who took part in it and gave ETQW"s promod some life-like months, a special thank to the admins, Khamul, rUBBEN, Gvardman, Oliveoil, INF3RN0, Wackocat and Virus.

I hope someone else will keep organizing some competitive events on ETQW and I wish him good luck! FTML now belongs to the past, thanks again,

Cheers
Snotling

(Rex) #106

So it has come to this…

(Graver) #107

(Edzio) #108

OŁ EM DŻI. Snotling I need to talk with you. Pls contact me on Steam if you can

I want to continue this season, jest let me do that.

(Dthy) #109

I’ve came to the conclusion that I am the best player ever. I was in the winning team for the Summer Cup, FTML season 1 and FTML season 2. BOW DOWN TO ME NUBLINGS!

(Breo) #110

Yes please some teams were ready to play! Everyone want that t-shirt right? :smiley:

(Dope) #111

We still can organize games and play, but league only could stay in our imagination coz Im not sure that someone will go to update league site and rest admin work

(Dthy) #112

You could just make a thread about it and update that…

(Edzio) #113

1st div Bobry z Drzewa and Combat Folk are in (so far), 2nd div - all teams are in, 3rd div - Villa&Jem Paczki are in (so far), 4th div - all teams are in.
Registration for the league are still opened! Let me know if you want to start.
BTW I think that we need new website. I’ll try to host one.

(Dope) #114

Doesnt matter topic or web-site, coz first need motivated person,whos ready te became admin of league, but hopefully we got one.

(Apples) #115

Diablo strikes again as I can see :smiley:

(Graver) #116

as you can see Edzio is motivated :slight_smile: and I can help him if he wants :slight_smile:

(Celtic-Warrior) #117

Lets do it guys!
If I can be of any assistance please say!

For The Makron!

:oppressor:

(Gvardman) #118

I think need 3 divs now, not 4

(Ashog) #119

Ahhahhaa! Yes sir!

/bows down and artistically teabags the guy

(Edzio) #120

Thank you guys for your support! For contacting me and your advices. I think we can keep four divisions becouse almost all teams are still motivated to play this season. Only one team who left the league is STU #1, So we will try to get one team more to the 1st division.
I’ll try to confirm all signs to the end of this week and I hope that league will start this weekend! Unfortunetly we need a new website for the league. I’ll post the link in the middle of this week.