For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 3

(Parigo) #121

Okay,I will now match schedules :slight_smile:

(Virus047) #122

FYI I’m still attempting to contact all teams from Division 4 to confirm there still interested and still get schedules. So far I have all teams but Jem Paczki #2. Can you guys/gals email me that info @ Virus047.STA@gmail.com or reply here on the forums. :slight_smile:

(Dope) #123

I can ask Natalia. She is in JP #2 And i saw them not long time ago.

(Brontoz) #124

40% is out from that league, dont count us pls.

(Rex) #125

First div gone now.

(Celtic-Warrior) #126

Yes that’s sad :frowning: but look at it this way some other div will become first div.:wink:

(Dthy) #127

Someone add another death mark to the amount of times this game has died, I can’t remember how many now.

(Celtic-Warrior) #128

Who cares as long as it keeps getting revived… You can say that is being tkrevived :smiley:

(alphabeta) #129

We at CrYpT are ready to play. All we need is a schedule.

(Parigo) #130

I still awaiting responses from some team before making a calendar.

(unarmed) #131

Not heard back from some of the others but ((bh)) can field 4 (including dvsone as merc if needs be) now so we’re in.

(bart139) #132

Hi
Teams JP and JP #2 are ready to start play.Please contact with me on steam,fb no on this site because i sometimes on this.
To schedule JP to me and JP#2 again to me because sister no have Steam and no understand all english words.
I dont know who is admin div 3 when play JP.
Virus please contact with me on steam :slight_smile:

(Finko) #133

CF wont play, some of us have irl isues, others(like me) lost motivation to play ETQW.

(Apples) #134

Fintard is a nublet, thats why!

(unarmed) #135

Please add Aristotle to the ((bh)) roster

Cheers

(Kl3ppy) #136

nightnare or inferno? :tongue:

(Aristotle) #137

Inferno is where it’s at tbh.

(Wackocat) #138

Hey all,

I’ve got to withdraw from this cup, at least for this season. I’ve twisted my wrist while playing some rugby :tongue: (no worries, the other guy was in a worse state then me :smiley: )
Anyway, still good luck to everybody else and I’ll see you guys hopefully next season :wink:

(Dthy) #139

[QUOTE=Wackocat;400388]Hey all,

I’ve got to withdraw from this cup, at least for this season. I’ve twisted my wrist while playing some rugby :tongue: (no worries, the other guy was in a worse state then me :smiley: )
Anyway, still good luck to everybody else and I’ll see you guys hopefully next season :wink:[/QUOTE]

I’ve played with a broken wrist, your argument is invalid! :smiley: (was the keyboard hand though…)

(Wackocat) #140

it’s the other one, the one that actually needs to move around :tongue: