For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 3

(Dope) #81

Depends of teams who is can play now, for example NA teams, as Virus said. Who want play - will play, let em shedule on they own. And im abosolutly not sure that shedule will help, more over, i think it can kill the rest of league, coz it can not fit to time, when players can and want play…

(Aristotle) #82

[QUOTE=Snotling;399802]
-Chump was signed-up with a fake account I didn’t know when the season began, I was informed of shenise being Chump a bit later but had to go with it since the season was already started.[/QUOTE]

In season 1, maybe even the little minicup before you guys started FTM chump played as that name for NML in a 4v4 match versus (bh) and an admin, I think rubben (could have been rex though, in some little minicup thing he did) himself came in and asked if it was ok with us if we let him play since it was chump.

Also, if you could update bh’s site for those wanting to schedule matches it would help out. http://bullet-hell.net/

(Gvardman) #83

omg I am not saying that shedule should be forced… I am talking about basic shedule, if teams wanna change date/time - they are still able to do it, if both teams agreed ofc…

(Snotling) #84

Wackocat and Virus joined the admin staff for season 3 and will help me lauching it. Wackocat is in charge of division 2 and Virus division 4, they’ll schedule div 2 and 4 matches and give you the dates when it’ll be done. A big thanks to them cause I was feeling a bit lonely!

The season will start when I’ll have the schedulle of all the division, just be a little bit more patient. Sorry for kepping you waiting and see you soon in-game. :slight_smile:

Snotling

(Virus047) #85

Can I have all teams in Division #4 PM me on these forums or add me in game (ETQW) @ Virus047. Please include dates/times your best available to play matches during the week. I want at least TWO options per team. Example: Monday @ 8 PM EST & Sunday @ 10 PM EST. I’ll communicate this info to the team your scheduled against and report back to you ASAP. Also lets not forget to include who you play for and your teams contact info like a website, irc, etc in your PM’s or emails.

You can email me @ Virus047.STA@gmail.com or find me on IRC @ #etqw.FTMLeague on Quakenet or #crossbreed on Gamesurge.

(Wackocat) #86

The same goes for me :tongue:

(Apples) #87

I might be avi as merc if anyone want a ninja obj noob in his team, or if other mercs want to mount a team for next season, let me know! It is indeed, if my crappy pc restart without pissing me off this weekend, if I can reinstall etqw without problem and if pb and other crappy stuffs dont mess around too much with me.

Peace

(Rex) #88

[QUOTE=Apples;399994]I might be avi as merc if anyone want a ninja obj noob in his team, or if other mercs want to mount a team for next season, let me know! It is indeed, if my crappy pc restart without pissing me off this weekend, if I can reinstall etqw without problem and if pb and other crappy stuffs dont mess around too much with me.

Peace[/QUOTE]

Hi community, Apples is a very skilled ninja. I can approve this. Push for your clansearch :tongue:

(fzl) #89

apples is a cool bro…

get Him!!!

(Rex) #90

Why does no one play Comm Link? First team which plays Comm Link gets casted. :wink:

(Dthy) #91

Wasn’t it because you had to join the match server to join the tv server?

(fzl) #92

plz add Wackocat and fzl to LoOL Clan Division 2

thx

#the_real_fzl

(Virus047) #93

Still waiting on all the Division 4 EU teams and Outlawed to PM or email me your min TWO day/times your available to play during the week. If you don’t feel up to that I can tell Crypt your all scared and don’t wanna play since they hit me up almost instantly with times/days… NA: 1 EU: 0 at this point. Still need the other 4 teams so we can get this rolling ASAP!

EDIT: I now have Outlawed’s info. :slight_smile:

CrypT & Outlawed. I’ve forward your roster edits to the bosses that run this show. :slight_smile:

(Dope) #94

Plz add Staker_rus to Villa, thnx

(Wackocat) #95

[QUOTE=fzl;400115]plz add Wackocat and fzl to LoOL Clan Division 2

thx

#the_real_fzl[/QUOTE]

Admin and playing in Div 2, challenge accepted! :smiley:

(Dope) #96

Plz add Leshiy to Villa line up, ty

(Edzio) #97

Admins, introduce changes on site, pls :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #98

Hehe, mrwertlos is doubled in villa :stuck_out_tongue:

They are multiplying!

(Breo) #99

Add mrwert pls :tongue:

(rUBBEN) #100

Hi everyone, I leave ETQW, and so I leave FTMLeagues organisation. It has been a great experience in anyway, and I thank everyone for making this experience possible.

Bye ! :slight_smile: