For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 3

(Snotling) #61

As rUBBEN said earlier, the admin staff isn’t ready to work currently and this season won’t be able to start if we don’t have admins to schedule the divisions matches. So, we need to find two motivated guys, with alot of free time to schedule the matches and watch them in order to confirm the results. We’d like to find possibly people from two different teams. I know some people already told me they could help so just send me an IM if you want to join the admin staff for this season 3 and help me making it start before X-mas! :slight_smile:

(Breo) #62

Well the only difference is that some teams get away with it and others not.

• A team played with t4n3, no penalty.
  • Chump belongs to a higher div also no penalty (FTML2).

[QUOTE=Gvardman;394142]huh, I won’t say anything about villa’s points, but about raktok’s ban:
Yeah, de jure raktok broke only one or two rules while u need to get 3 wanes to get banned, but what we have de facto: RakTok just destroyed a 4div… Don’t forget, that we made this FTM League and tryed to balanse divs in order to low players were interested in playing vs their skill opponents instead of 40% of failwhale. Do u rly think that guys from div4 enjoed matches where they were baseraped? I don’t think so. Thats why he got banned.
The problem is that this season rules were too weak, coz we have not predicted all situations. But we are working on it and next season rules would be harder.[/QUOTE]

(rUBBEN) #63

Cool story bro !

(rUBBEN) #64
  • Who is t4n3
  • Chump was signed up in only 1 team why should he have penalty ?
  • Who are you ?
  • If villa can’t stand loosing then villa should stay on ranked servers.

(Breo) #65

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;399795]- Who is t4n3

• Chump was signed up in only 1 team why should he have penalty ?
  • Who are you ?
  • If villa can’t stand loosing then villa should stay on ranked servers.[/QUOTE]

I was expecting a answer from Gvardman but anyway:

• I guess you should now it?
  • Thats true but read the quote from Gvardman
  • Who are you?
  • Again it’s not about winning or losing and what has ranked servers has to do with this?

(Kl3ppy) #66

Dont bother with this season, it wont happen anyways.

(Dthy) #67

I’ll give a helping hand.

Who is t4n3?

t4n3 is Sverige, known hacker who is still playing on servers. He was on FTM servers yesterday or the day before, admins where on but still didn’t ban him. (WTFSRSLYLOLBBQ)

Chump was signed up in only 1 team why should he have penalty ?

Breo was refering to that fact that Chump shoots far to good for the Div he was in. For example, imagine if a left Div1 team left the season, then smurfed and joined the lowest division. The way you’re seeing it rubben is that it’s okay since they aren’t breaking any rules, but the skill levels would be increadibly imba. (What Breo is trying to say)

Who Is Breo?

He’s an old player (not comp scene) who I think recently came back. (I haven’t seen his name on for months) I’ve known of him since way before I joined [STU] all those months ago.

If villa can’t stand loosing then villa should stay on ranked servers.

I don’t get the point of this statement. I thought this cup was about introducing pub clans and players to promod (otherwise why have all the lower divisions and force equal skill balances). It wasn’t the fact that Villa lost, it was the fact that realistically, there was no chance since the skill levels of both teams were so vast. (Again, imaging my previous answer about a Div1 team joining the lowest Div). Also he didn’t mention ranked servers and iirc I think Breo is a player who would rather do away with them.

(Snotling) #68

I think I should answer Breo’s question myself since I was the one in charge of season 2.

-I didn’t watch the game Sverige played and learnt it some days after reading Villa’s forum so I guess the defeated team had nothing to complain about since they accepted Sverige as a merc for their opponent and didn’t warn one of the admin about the situation. There’s a rule for it:

2.6 Mercs
Mercs are not allowed as long as you have four players registered on the website online during the match. Mercs can be taken only if the opponent’s captain agree with it. You cannot use a merc from another division.

-Chump was signed-up with a fake account I didn’t know when the season began, I was informed of shenise being Chump a bit later but had to go with it since the season was already started. You can blame me if you want but I think we worked well on the division balance since LoOL managed to play a good season even against Chump da beast.
We can’t and won’t inflict penalites to NML because they didn’t break any rules. Chump was maybe stronger than div4 teams but he was signed-up for NML only contrary to RakTok. Also I think you should let your team captain do the speak on this forum with the admin since you’re not involved yourself in the league as a player. This is probably the reason why rUBBEN asked you who you are to come blaming our management on this thread.

(rUBBEN) #69

Snotling said everything I wanted to say already, so I’ll just add this : By " If villa can’t stand loosing then villa should stay on ranked servers. " I was refering to the fact that it’s not the first time that villa (with several players) come here to argue about things that are clear and easily understandable.

(Rex) #70

I was almost afraid of the forum being dead, too. Popcorn waitingfortheoldtrollstoshowup

(Gvardman) #71

??What game??

(Dope) #72

@rub, to your boorishness i can anwser only with smile - take this :slight_smile:

@Snot, its no prob, we play here, coz its just interseting but, as i wrote before, strange after season 1 see player from higher division playing in lower division.

Dota? :frowning:

Imo, conversation about nothing, coz league still not established

(Dthy) #73

Pass the Cola would you? I’m comfy in my chair.

(Wackocat) #74

Hey guys,

if you still want this season to happen, then I think this is nor the right time or place to have some harsh discussions between each other. (Sorry Rex to ruin your popcorn moment :D)

Again the arguments go over stuff that are really difficult to predict for the admins. Rubben nor Snotling or any other admin wants good players to ruin lower divisions. But if it would happen, don’t fully blame them. Being an admin and organising tournements like this is a really hard job unlike some people think.

So my advice. Instead of complaining, offer suggestions!

(knechtFlaffi) #75

quit with qw and play some other game!

(.N.E.R.D.) #76

100% this !!!

(Virus047) #77

Let teams schedule there own matches… and Silent Breed would have played at least 2 by now vs NA teams… LOL.

(Graver) #78

Bobry z Drzewa are motivated to play all matches in div 1. The one and only problem is that we can play after 19.05.
GL HF! Love ya :*

(Breo) #79

fine… like what wackocat said, let’s move forward and get this league started?

(Gvardman) #80

yep, do it and you will get totally noshow matches, as we could see in s2.