For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 3

(Dope) #41

Add plz dvs0ne (USA) to Villa line-up, ty

(_Wizard_) #42

Same TAW NA team as before is still down to play, if it’s not too late to sign up. Thanks!

(Wackocat) #43

Hey wizard, you should be able to take TAW EU’s place. We have to resign due to not enough players.

Anyway I’m also looking for a new team. If anybody is interested in having me, just let me know.

(Snotling) #44

If TAW EU has to resign so TAW NA can take their place indeed.

(Dope) #45

Any news about league? Its already started, but still no shedule of games :rolleyes:

(rUBBEN) #46

No it’s not started it was an admin mistake. I’m unmotivated in ETQW now because this is a lost cause since the authentification thingy.

We need some time to see what’s going on with a few teams, see who remains in the admin set (Khamul disapeared, INFERNO cant play anymore, never seen olive for a while, gvardman trololol).

Kiss you all and friendly ask you to wait a little !

(Dthy) #47

Olive told me she can’t play this season, hospital stuff. I could do some admin stuff, if needed.

(Gradis) #48

can help if needed

(Virus047) #49

I’ve already stated I would help provided scheduling remains a little more “flexible” rather than forcing teams to play at DAY X & TIME X. Let teams sort it out with some form of restrictions like at least one match per week etc. Details obviously can be hashed out late. But the whole server auth issue def is a huge kick in the nuts. Everyone should just reinstall ET and play that. Hahaha.

(Gradis) #50

ye i think teams that are still playing are more than capable to arrange there own games for a time that suits them. let us arrange our own games for the 1st few weeks then after make admin force games if needed.

(Graver) #51

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;399593]No it’s not started it was an admin mistake. I’m unmotivated in ETQW now because this is a lost cause since the authentification thingy.

We need some time to see what’s going on with a few teams, see who remains in the admin set (Khamul disapeared, INFERNO cant play anymore, never seen olive for a while, gvardman trololol).

Kiss you all and friendly ask you to wait a little ![/QUOTE]

Gvardman is on IRC all the time :stuck_out_tongue:
ok ppl let us play 3rd season matches when we want, we will try to finish league
and then let this game die :smiley:

(bart139) #52

Rubben please update team line up.If admin cant organize any match all team can organize it.In season two teams organize match so why now we cant ?

(Brontoz) #53

Becose on season 2 half of matches wasn’t played…

(Ashog) #54

no you can’t!

you’re drunk!

(bart139) #55

Brontoz wasnt played because teams no want play.

(Gvardman) #56

The only way to make matches played - admin’s shedule with possibility to reshedule date and time if both teams agreed.
If no - league is dead imho :slight_smile:

(Dope) #57

Go away to you noob game mr. Gvard!

(Dope) #58

Strange how you put NML team with players like Chump to 3rd div. I understand that this “girls” team lol, but looks like same situation, when mr. RakTok (Onyx) played in 4 division and destroyed this all. Last season i was pretty sad how Chump destroying my mates :\ May be div 2? If legaue will began , i see results clear, Chump destroying all my mates, I destorying Chump, 3 rest destroying me, very funny :confused:

(Kl3ppy) #59

hehe dopey, dont worry, this season won’t take place, it seems that etqw had its last breaths last season :frowning:

(rUBBEN) #60

Before pointing us, make sure your informations are correct - chump isn’t in NML anymore.

• I lol’d hard @ [QUOTE=Dope;399781] I destorying Chump[/QUOTE]

@ Kleppy : You might be right, nevertheless I’m not sure that FTM = all etqw.