For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(Snotling) #101

Ashog is captain of biAtch, contact him to schedule your match.

(Celebrian) #102

He told he’s not in b!Atch anymore. Think apples is captain now 0_o (I hope he know it >.<)

(Gvardman) #103

apples always was a captain i think :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #104

Hu? Where did he said that? If that’s the case then apples is captain but he won’t be avi right now as far as I know.

(Kl3ppy) #105

apples is avi, Ashog rage quited!

(light_sh4v0r) #106

Classic ETQW drama, where would I go without it!

(timestart) #107

Biatch forfeits.

(.Chris.) #108

Biatch Official Statement Officially made Official

Regrettably I have to announce the sad news that Biatch can no longer play within this awesome 4V4 League.

As one of the favourites to win the League it may come as a shock that we are pulling out, the reason is two fold, first we need to let to new blood have a chance, it’s only fair, we love this game but how can we expect new teams to make the jump to competition if they’re just going to lose all the time to us.

Second is that there have been a few disagreements within the ranks, we can no longer function as we once did as a unit, we were almost like a family, it pains me to say it but we’ve all grown to despise each other.

I hope you don’t judge us too much for this decision.

Here’s what the lineup had to say:

Chris
Feel free to check out my custom maps.

Timestart
WHAT?!

Apples
Ya know what?.. hiccup I… I… hiccup love you man hiccup

peace

Ashog
No one understands me, I’ve had enough, **** you all.

Kleppy
Das ist gut ya!

YumYum

Was questioned but she daren’t talk to our reporter.

Murka

Was unavailable for comment, he was hospitalised recently whilst conducting laptop battery tests at the farm he works at, the ensuing accident took out several egg laying hens and one cock, they will be sorely missed.

(Shelly) #109

LOL awesome post :smiley:

(jopjop) #110

very nice post chris :smiley: made me lol

(Ashog) #111

Bwahahaha, awesum post, made my week. That child is cute, looks 100% like me, even eyes are grey :smiley:
Also I had the same facial expression during last 4 matches lol.

Saw first pic with mic, almost got a hard-on, damn, you sekseh! Memories take me back to Andes temple and canal singing.

Luv y’all but we suck at playing together :stuck_out_tongue:

Biatching works as always fine tho!

(onYn) #112

I was looking forward to a rematch witch biatch!, hoping to get my revange. Seems like I have to give up my plans on this :frowning:

(Apples) #113

Hips Wait what??? Hips

Agreed with Chris, i lost my motivation to play.

Sincerely apologise to biatch mates first as I left for IRL issues, was not here for 3 weeks cuz I couldnt focus on gaming for the time, I also apologise to the other teams which have waited for us to schedule and play. **** happens, it happened to me, life keep running, booya!

Peace

(r3fleX) #114

buh when will i have the chance to tbag ashog now?! :frowning:

(light_sh4v0r) #115

Can’t give Chris more rep, not enough other people deserve it so I’m stuck :frowning:

(timestart) #116

NIRVANA! :oppressor:

(Rex) #117

Why is there no possibility to upload a team logo (which everyone should have) on the league page? :frowning:

Ohh and I condole with biatch.

(Snotling) #118

We can update your page with your logo if you send it to rUBBEN.

(rUBBEN) #119

Yes, we will add place on each team page for :

• IRC channel
  • Logo
  • rewards (medals from other cups and seasons)

(Apples) #120

[QUOTE=Rex;393395]Why is there no possibility to upload a team logo (which everyone should have) on the league page? :frowning:

Ohh and I condole with biatch.[/QUOTE]

This might do :stuck_out_tongue: