For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(Brontoz) #81

40%# 4-2 Team Aero

Good game, very close :slight_smile: Lost on refinery, then pwned on 1st round on volcano by 5 mins, i though this is defeat fo us 4-0 :eek: But then make atack action by 4 mins :tongue: Omg omg omg. Btw, someone know is there some record on volcano 4v4? I mean best time.
Well played guys, gl on next games!

(BabyBooM) #82

Gotta ask Rex for that aka the sneaky basterd :slight_smile: He’s done this a few times pretty fast i think

(Shelly) #83

[QUOTE=Brontoz;393175]40%# 4-2 Team Aero

Good game, very close :slight_smile: Lost on refinery, then pwned on 1st round on volcano by 5 mins, i though this is defeat fo us 4-0 :eek: But then make atack action by 4 mins :tongue: Omg omg omg. Btw, someone know is there some record on volcano 4v4? I mean best time.
Well played guys, gl on next games![/QUOTE]

i think team explanation holds the record for volcano in a match, cant remember the time they did it in though. think it was just under 4 min, but not sure, maybe timestart remembers.

(Crytiqal) #84

3:24 for Team-Aero

(Brontoz) #85

3:24 oh nice xD Against who?

(Crytiqal) #86

:smiley: I cant even remember who i played yesterday, let alone two+ years ago.

It was with channa,nilco and jamieson and i think we were still in TAW at that time aswell. All i remember is the time, and that i didn’t meet a single GDF while attacking :smiley:

(heXen) #87

gg. Awesome 1st game, good half first 2nd round for us, very good second half for 40%2… third match awesome for 40%2.

(Dthy) #88

linky link

(Shelly) #89

thx dthy I couldnt remember time, just that it was super duper fast. so i guess thats definately the record so far. ^^

(Crytiqal) #90

Euhm, the video starts when the infiltrators are already at the east? What is the time travel? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Shelly) #91

hmmh true, there used to be a different vid/demo on old forums with proper time i think. gosh too many years ago, really cant remember the exact time.

(Dthy) #92

It says in the video description

(Crytiqal) #93

Ok, so the set time was +/- 4 minutes, and the plant was done when the announcer says 1 min remaining, (so 3 min passed) which makes the explosion at around 3:40ish (43 seconds to charge and explode) and then the map to end.

(random_fake) #94

homage to the best quakewars team

(rUBBEN) #95

Remember you can send me demos to upload on website : http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/demoobox.php

Could I get demo from a player of Aero vs 40% ? Was an exciting match people may want to see it !

(Seanza) #96

OMG, that takes me back.

Believe it or not, that wasn’t our fastest time! But, that’s where our “rush tactic” was actually formed. That very match. They raped us with a time of like 6 minutes, so I just said “we have nothing to lose, let’s all go infy for a laugh” and it worked. From then on we just tried it out and it was pretty much a 99% win rate for that first objective on first try.

I was talking to Shelly today about this as she messaged me to see if I could remember the fastest time. I believe it was 2 minutes and 16 seconds. It was against a team called xD or something like that.

But man, that video… the nostalgia. That and my ROFLCAST hahahahaha!

EDIT: Just read the video description, apparently that was 4 minutes :smiley:

(Shelly) #97

[QUOTE=Seanza;393245]OMG, that takes me back.

Believe it or not, that wasn’t our fastest time! But, that’s where our “rush tactic” was actually formed. That very match. They raped us with a time of like 6 minutes, so I just said “we have nothing to lose, let’s all go infy for a laugh” and it worked. From then on we just tried it out and it was pretty much a 99% win rate for that first objective on first try.

I was talking to Shelly today about this as she messaged me to see if I could remember the fastest time. I believe it was 2 minutes and 16 seconds. It was against a team called xD or something like that.

EDIT: Just read the video description, apparently that was 4 minutes :D[/QUOTE]

ya fun times ^^

(Dthy) #98

[QUOTE=Seanza;393245]OMG, that takes me back.

EDIT: Just read the video description, apparently that was 4 minutes :D[/QUOTE]

Your ROFLCAST was funny :smiley: Maybe you could comeback and do some ROFLCASTING for FTML season 2? :smiley:

(Brontoz) #99

Emm, Biatch, is it possible get 4 players and play your game vs 40#1??? They are waitnig and still didnt played yet… You are already played your 2nd game, but you miss first one…

(.N.E.R.D.) #100

paly paly pleaaaaaaase :slight_smile: