For The Makron ETQW 4V4 League

(Kl3ppy) #321

It may take some days till i get access because the headservermaster is pretty busy with real life ****, i hope he manages it till sunday so i can start uploading the needed **** and the server is avi for the upcoming season.

@ Cryti: thx for the offer, i’ll keep it in my mind and when im ready, i’ll let u know :wink:

@ rubben, snotling, khamul, gvardman:
can u provide a download for the config and maps? so i can easily download the right cfg and map version and the server is ready to play when i uploaded the stuff!

(Snotling) #322

Kleppy, contact StupidoGoblin from [STU] clan to get the cfgs for the your server. He already helped onYn with it.

(Kl3ppy) #323

where can i contact him? IRC? SD Forum?

(Snotling) #324

SD forum or in game add StupidoGoblin. You can also register on Stupidoz forum, link is on my signature.

(Kl3ppy) #325

thx

+chars

(_Wizard_) #326

Hey, not sure if signups are still open, but we’re finally putting a TAW NA team together…I guess put me down as captain, I’ll organize our guys, but count the team in of Cullen, ExquisitExample, LuckyCharm, Nemesis, Todbot, and Wizard.

(Snotling) #327

Hi Wizard, sign-ups are closed but we’lll maybe make a little change in our NA division what could free a slot. I keep you informed. :wink:

(_Wizard_) #328

Sure thing, sorry for the hassle.

(Brauni aka EpiC NoOb) #329

noOb Linup, and btw .hUMY is gay hahaha QW is DeaD