Falling leaves tournament

(sereNADE) #161

GG’s. I had an emergency and had to leave suddenly but I came back 20 min later for end of area 22 and salvagte. Well done NML! Very fun to watch =]

P.S. Never trust an NML captain

(Ashog) #162

Next time, I will fight like a girl!

Great games ladies, gratz <3

Was fun on TV server too, actually it was even epic!

(sereNADE) #163

OMG i was on tv server watching 3 engis and i couldnt breathe! :eek:

(Shelly) #164

[QUOTE=brutt01d;382926]

Was fun on TV server too, actually it was even epic![/QUOTE]

It was a troll fest. During our match tonight, whoever is watching pls send me logs of tv server via pm, I want to know which troll trollz what, so I can bitch after, kk, thx.

Speaking of bitching, after watching last nights match nml vs bh, I now know for sure, that boys bitch and whine so much more than girls. At times on the tv server I felt like I was in the middle of a kindergarden-party. :rolleyes:

P.S. BTW aero, we wish to play one map on our na server, thx.

(Ashog) #165

I think you were lolling yourself quite a lot :slight_smile:

Well, at some point there was too much spam, but I regard it as a place where kids wanted a release :slight_smile:

(YumYum) #166

So there’s nothing new under the sun :wink:

ggs h4x & bh :slight_smile:

I guess there will be more 3vs3 matches, no mercs rule in this game is pretty harsh :o
edit: aa it’s ok if we know about it one day before. well still i guess 3vs3 will be the new 4vs4.

There’s at least 2 teams who hasnt wrote their line up on cup page, i guess they can take anyone to play?

(rUBBEN) #167

[QUOTE=Shelly;382950]
P.S. BTW aero, we wish to play one map on our na server, thx.[/QUOTE]

Yup, we already planned to play on your server !

(rUBBEN) #168

[QUOTE=YumYum;382963]
There’s at least 2 teams who hasnt wrote their line up on cup page, i guess they can take anyone to play?[/QUOTE]

I already know who is in their line-ups and who isn’t :slight_smile:

The accident during the world cup shows well that I couldn’t let any merc join any team, this is part of adminship, I can be cool, but this has limits. The teams are supposed to be able to field the 4 players since they signed-up for a 4v4 cup, but for sure I won’t let the same as yesterday happen twice (I mean 3v3), and I hope the team leaders will make their best to either bring 4 of their players, or send me a message saying they need a merc.

(jopjop) #169

Nice webpage rubben a tree that shows the tournament progression would be nice too.
Btw pretty uncool move to take the merc away from NML… it would have raised a **** storm unless NML would not have been so cool about it. I understand where you are coming from with that decision but implementing it in the middle of a match and even when bh was cool with they having a merc… lets say that you were fortunate the teams were the ones they were. Lucky for the sake of viewers bh dropped a player too and the game was very exciting propably more so than it would have been with chump

(YumYum) #170

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;382966]I already know who is in their line-ups and who isn’t :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

So these line-ups are not public?

(Shelly) #171

[QUOTE=brutt01d;382956]I think you were lolling yourself quite a lot :slight_smile:

Well, at some point there was too much spam, but I regard it as a place where kids wanted a release :)[/QUOTE]

yeah, some impersonations (ubc mcnite and taw) were funny and did make me lol at first. was just too much in the end. but all the male-chauvenistic comments were not to my liking, they were just childish, whatever. boys are boys.

(Shelly) #172

awesome, i finally managed to put the config up on our server, however i d like you to check it before match, to see whether everything is fine. my provider sucks and does eff all and im not an expert with these things, so would be nice if you could check all is ok b4 we start. cheers.

(Shelly) #173

oh rubben, can i field dthwsh again? he played with us yesterday but i had not added him on list b4. let me know asap pls. cheers.

(Dthy) #174

Triple post FTW! What times the match? So i know when to be on.

(Shelly) #175

7 pm your time. lets get together on my vent at least half hour before, if rubben gives his ok for you to play.

(YumYum) #176

Yeah but woman belongs to the kitchen! How else could these boys get their food if their mothers didnt cook it? They were lucky to watch the match, i guess it was a secret, their moms wouldnt let them watch it so late. But no worries, nml plays earlier today than yesterday! (at least i hope so :D)

(Shelly) #177

hahahahahaha +1 !!!

(Apples) #178

We just make sandwiches! Now go back and eat your vegetables stuff!

XD

(.Chris.) #179

Men are better cooks than women though or did I miss something?

(Dthy) #180

This is how men cook.