Falling leaves tournament

(Apples) #181

Not better in nature, it’s just a “man’s job” to be a chef historicaly, but it’s changing, for the best I guess :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #182

omfg I’ve never seen something so disgusting dthwsh xD

(Shelly) #183

rubben! i need an answer concerning dthwsh. can he play for us tonight as he did yesterday or not?

(rUBBEN) #184

Oh sry completly forgot to answer, yes sure it’s ok !

(Shelly) #185

cheers rubben!

(YumYum) #186

Is it possible to see JP’s line up before today’s game?

(rUBBEN) #187

Yep, there’s komora, Yakos, and other usual JP who often play ranked + fen0men who can play for them since he can’t be in our line-up (because we are already full, and he is polish then he often plays with JP).

For the other line-ups, I think they are all known now since they have all played in the former matchs (SVOBODA = stalker, holy, protey, kyzmich and leshy ; ZUBR = deli, edzio, khamul and sadax ; b!Atch = ashog, murka, timestarts and chris ; Aero = Shadow, cryti, numb and me)

(rUBBEN) #188

I think I should have been a little more strict and ask a clear line-up to everyone, my bad, I’ll ask that for the next cup !

(Aristotle) #189

[QUOTE=jopjop;382967]Nice webpage rubben a tree that shows the tournament progression would be nice too.
Btw pretty uncool move to take the merc away from NML… it would have raised a **** storm unless NML would not have been so cool about it. I understand where you are coming from with that decision but implementing it in the middle of a match and even when bh was cool with they having a merc… lets say that you were fortunate the teams were the ones they were. Lucky for the sake of viewers bh dropped a player too and the game was very exciting propably more so than it would have been with chump[/QUOTE]

Yeah we were cool with it, it would have been fine with me, and clearly serenade, and I’m sure Jakoby and Alex were fine with it too. Though I will admit the last two maps were both really good, to me at least, even though it was only 3v3. NML did an excellent job on Salvage’s offense, and played very well all around. We should play more often, even if it’s just for ****s and giggles.

Also, sorry to everybody who had to witness my noobness in the match. Jakoby is good at catching nades to the face though, and lacerator rounds.

Oh, and can somebody send me the config? I looked through the first few pages and didn’t see a link to it.

(rUBBEN) #190

Should be this one :slight_smile:
http://kaszpir.hlds.pl/etqw/etqwpro/cb4on4.cfg

(Aristotle) #191

Awesome, thanks rubben.

(Dthy) #192

I may be up to 15 mins late for the match (college stuff) Possible to wait till then?

(YumYum) #193

Im just curious why other teams are allowed to have smurfs and mercs but not nml?

(Dthy) #194

Was wondering that, and why i was allowed to play considering i wasn’t in the line-up. I think it’s just because they are scared to lose to some gurlzz.

(rUBBEN) #195

Sorry Yumyum, you played very late last night, I hadn’t eat since the lunch because of the organisation, I wasn’t in a good mood, very sorry about that (but you won anyway).

Well, the group phase is now over, thanks a lot to all the teams, all the captains and players, and thanks a lot to Crytiqal and StupidoGoblin for all the good job on the servers (first day’s problem was quickly fixed). I really didn’t expect to see so few no-shows, actually no no-show.

The intergroup phase is going to start, the website will be updated very soon !

thx all

(Shelly) #196

what happens now, i think i didnt quite understand the format of this cup. are we (team clutchbus) done now? coz we lost all matches in our group? or whats happening next?

btw to the teams we played against. thx for the good games and sportsmanship :), sorry if we caused delay here and there and had to switch players due to ping issues.

(Aristotle) #197

I think you guys still play shelly, though when and what maps is beyond me.

http://stupidoz.free.fr/falling-leaves/intergroups.htm

It shows you playing against ZUBR and Jem Packzi. What I don’t get is in what order we play… as if it’s like the group phase the first day of matches is the first tier of boxes for each group… like first day in the group phase for bh’s group was bh vs jp and NML vs hax, but with your current grouping in the intergroup phase that I’m not sure when anybody plays. Or in bh’s group, as there are only two teams? So do we just play on day 1 of intergroup and then not again? Or do we have a BYE the first day of those matches.

I am so confused as to who plays who and when now. Also, I don’t think any maps have been chosen yet…

rubben, I think you need to explain what happens now for the slow people like me.

oh and shelly, what do you think of the config in the other thread for the NA thing?

(Shelly) #198

thx aris, i didnt see that link for some reason. i guess rubben will explain today whats happening. as for the config you posted, im not good with configs and understanding them, looks all ok so far, but do i understand it correctly that there are no restrictions on heavy weapons?

(Apples) #199

The firsts of each group will play against eachother, same with the 2nds, the 3rds and the 4ths if I understood well, no elimination for now, so it’ll be 4 group of 3 teams with more balanced games as there wont be that much of a skill gap.

The order of the games and the maps will be presented by rUBBEN later I think!

Peace

(Shelly) #200

ah ok. cheers.

rubben i wont be available for the rest of the days in the cup. if there is anything concerning team clutchbus pls contact cowtipper or smurf.attitude. if you need the na server for any matches for any of the teams, you have the admin pw so are free to use it whenever you need to.

gl to all for the remaining games.