Falling leaves tournament

(rUBBEN) #201

Hi all, sorry, I fell in my bed late this morning without saying explanations :

The inter-group phase is acutally another grou phase, but with different rosters, and it should make more balanced games because the groups are made of teams who won/lost the same number of matchs.
Each side will choose 1 map, that’s why I didn’t say anything about the maps.
The third team in High stage and Mid- Stage aren’t shown because the match Aero vs TA hasn’t been done yet, at 8 p.m we will know the winner and the stages will be completed.
In all stages, you have 4 days to play the 3 matchs, it means 2 matchs per team.
Like on the group phase, the teams have to connect at 8 p.m for the matchs.

Is there any misunderstandings ?

edit : @shelly : shame… ok I’ll contact the other CB then.

(Aristotle) #202

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

(.Chris.) #203

For future matches I’d appreciate it if admins didn’t force the start of a match when we are not ready.

Not only was the server setup wrong for Island by the same admin, meaning we had to play salvage first instead but no sooner had the new map loaded the match was forced to start before we had time to discuss tactics and such, was no surprise we lost the map as we didn’t have a plan. All because he wanted to play his match quicker, which didn’t even happen because we ended up playing 3 maps :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #204

Yep because as you see, we didn’t play vs TAW in time, and now the schedule for the intergroup isn’t up in time.

Sorry for the mistake on Island, 3 matchs were starting at the same time (ZUBR vs 40%, SVOBODA vs Stupidoz and b!Atch vs TAW) and I had two check all of them, I completly forgot to check your TTB.

• I was angry because of the onYn’s ping, I really don’t know what happened with the server, only him had such a high ping and he was really disadvantaged by this.
    And if you would have told me clearly you need time for your tactics I would surely have let you more time, but you were only talking for long time and everybody on the TV was geting bored.
    Sorry !

(Rex) #205

Make tactics before the match starts, not during the warmup between those matches. Was awful to wait 30min for 1 game to start…

(Apples) #206

Like biAtches need tactics…

(onYn) #207

Well gg´s until now so far, though we failed a bit yesterday but i guess thats normal for a young, comp unknown team. THX for all the people who have helped us so far, because we wouldn´t play like we do allready if there wouldn´t be some people who help us a little bit.

Again I feel sorry for that we destroyed all the shedule. At the original gameday of Aero vs. TAW my computer decided to crash - and rUBBEN was so kind, to allow our team to play on another day. Thanks for that - in my opinion you also could have taken the points cuz it´s my fault when sth. on my side doesnt work out.

And in the end I got my ping issue. You know, I realise that it´s only with me who is having that bad ping but yesterday, after joining the leafe server and having a ping of 200+, I joined on other severs, just to check, and I had a normal ping there! I played 2 days - 10 Games with that 200+ (sometimes it´s like 400 for 3 minutes…) and though I am not a skillmonster my team needs my n00by shooting skills, instead of me waiting most of the time until my ping drops under 200 , so I can get some frags again. Im not trying to flame here (I know that your doing your best rUBBEN and so far you did an awesome job), but I´d like to see some progress here, maybe we can play on another server today?

So far, thx for the tournament, and get your ass up on TV today :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers,
onYn

(rUBBEN) #208

Sure we will play where the ping is good to you :slight_smile:

So today we should have :

b!Atch vs NML 8 p.m
[JP] vs ZUBR 8 p.m
TAW vs Aero 8 p.m
40% vs spAnK 10 p.m (spAnK couldn’t before)

(Celebrian) #209

Wow, 12 p.m. for us, and 2 a.m. for Ynitaz ;]
I’ll ask my friends, but I’m afraid we’ll have to move this match =(

(Ashog) #210

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;383175]Sure we will play where the ping is good to you :slight_smile:

b!Atch vs NML 8 p.m
[/QUOTE]

Yay, every man’s dream coming true tonite! And for free! Topless fight between biatches and ladies! Who will win? Who iz moar sekseh? Who will have the best outfits? Who will fake the most outrageous smurf name? Who will pretend to have performed most teabags?

The covers of all european newspapers today are discussing this! Do not miss the once-in-a-lifetime show and watch it on the TV-server today!

(oliveoil) #211

rubben please remember NML are not available until 9pm uk time as we have US players who do not get home until then, yumi is letting biatch know
thanks please note this is the case for all our matches its the earliest we can all be there and we all want to play together, hope this doesn’t cause any problems

(Ashog) #212

yeah we can play at 22:00 CET (except of chris who is of course late so I dont know if he can).

Edit: he can. he even bought sekseh lingerie today.

(Dthy) #213

If an NML uses the Smurf ‘SammichMaker2000’ i will make myself a sammich in celebration.

(sereNADE) #214

I have been itching for many months to get another chance at [STU] :mad: I am GOING to EXPLODE!! :eek:

(Rex) #215

I expected more from NML today…

(sereNADE) #216

biAtch! are my new heroes! :stroggbanana:

(Protey) #217

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;383175]

b!Atch vs NML 8 p.m
[JP] vs ZUBR 8 p.m
TAW vs Aero 8 p.m
40% vs spAnK 10 p.m (spAnK couldn’t before)[/QUOTE]

so wat about us?

and when u will make shedule pls bear in mind

1. my team can’t play at saturday
  2. my team lives in CET+2 and CET+4 timezones

(Snotling) #218

Tonight is your chance sere! :smiley: Btw thx to all teams we played against. :slight_smile:

(Crytiqal) #219

[QUOTE=.Chris.;383140]For future matches I’d appreciate it if admins didn’t force the start of a match when we are not ready.

Not only was the server setup wrong for Island by the same admin, meaning we had to play salvage first instead but no sooner had the new map loaded the match was forced to start before we had time to discuss tactics and such, was no surprise we lost the map as we didn’t have a plan. All because he wanted to play his match quicker, which didn’t even happen because we ended up playing 3 maps :)[/QUOTE]

I’d like to respond to this:

1. It was not set up wrong by the same admin, the previous game wasn’t being played out for the second half and the server wasn’t set up for a new match. If you check the <TAB> button you would see that the time was set and it was a second round. My advise: Always change map when new match starts.

2. I didn’t change the map to salvage, you guys did it yourself

3. Making tactics during warmup is not the time.

4. Having to wait half an hour before you guys actually start playing (as the match was supposed to start way earlier) gives me a reason to force start, especially if there was to be another match afterwards.

5. Calling me a retard just when I left is hardly appropriate and doesn’t give any sympathy points

(rUBBEN) #220

Doesn’t matter, ppl needs to troll here, nothing new under the sun 8D

So tonight we have :
SVOBODA vs b!Atch 8 p.m
((bh)) vs Stupidoz
[JP] vs Clutch Bus
and MAYBE Aero vs spAnK