Falling leaves tournament

(Shelly) #221

dthwsh you available? match is 7 pm your time, we ll get together half hour before pls. cheers. if not let me know asap.

(.Chris.) #222

[QUOTE=Crytiqal;383253]I’d like to respond to this:

1. It was not set up wrong by the same admin, the previous game wasn’t being played out for the second half and the server wasn’t set up for a new match. If you check the <TAB> button you would see that the time was set and it was a second round. My advise: Always change map when new match starts.

2. I didn’t change the map to salvage, you guys did it yourself

3. Making tactics during warmup is not the time.

4. Having to wait half an hour before you guys actually start playing (as the match was supposed to start way earlier) gives me a reason to force start, especially if there was to be another match afterwards.

5. Calling me a retard just when I left is hardly appropriate and doesn’t give any sympathy points[/QUOTE]

6. Still the organisers fault.

7. That’s not exactly the issue.

8. We said multiple times we weren’t ready, I doubt we are the only team in history that adapts their plans at the start of the match.

9. We were happy to play at the regular time but someone changed it…

10. I’d have said it if you hadn’t have left, was a dick move forcing the match for your own agenda, we didn’t postpone the previous TAW match and we didn’t ask to play at later time that day, it all seemed like your match was somehow more important as you are the admins and that’s what irked me the most.

Might want to look up what a troll is…

(Dthy) #223

Should be available, i don’t have anything else planned afaik.

(rUBBEN) #224

@chris : Please no, I know you have a special power for that :smiley: We already apologized for our mistake, now forgive us and prepare your match vs SVOBODA instead of wasting your time quarreling :wink:

(.Chris.) #225

Just giving feedbacks, just happens to be bad, I’ll give good feedbacks after cup, least its better than world cup :smiley:

(Shelly) #226

awesome, see you on vent half past 6 uk time. cheers.

(rUBBEN) #227

SVOBODA can’t play today, the two matchs NML vs SVOBODA and SVOBODA vs b§Atch will be on sunday and monday, is it ok ?

(rUBBEN) #228

Hey all ! So tomorrow Saterday will be a pause in the cup, and it will start again on sunday with :

ZUBR vs CB
Aero vs 40%
TAW vs ((bh))
SVOBODA vs NML

(Aristotle) #229

ggs today. Sorry I cut out, but to be honest I was doing horrible, more harm than good for bh, today was just a very off day.

(sereNADE) #230

poor aim + bad reg = me :stroggbanana: the best part was when gdf planted north on refinery, it took 4 close range shots on a still target to begin register.

(Dthy) #231

GG’s zubr, despite showing up more than an hour late and leaving me in a frantic rush to do work -.-

(Shelly) #232

thanks rubben, aero, stu (who did this cup again? confused) anyways, was lots of fun, some great matches, nice opponents and the admins were decent too. =)
special thanks to dthwsh and wizard, who were not originally in the clutchbus team b4 cup started, but ended up playing all matches with us during the cup =D

i hope the next cup, whoever will start one, will be just as much fun. :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #233

GG to Clutch Bus, [JP] and ZUBR who have finished all their games ! Thx shelly !

(Snotling) #234

Sorry TAW for delaying our match and thanks a lot to Wackocat, cya tomorrow! :wink:

@Shelly: Stupidoz was providing servers and TV (and a nice noob team) but rUBBEN and Aero provided a serv and admins (and some really nice matches for specs). Gratitude rUBBEN! :slight_smile:

(Khamul) #235

We want more pr0 cups !! ^^
Żubr will win !

(Snotling) #236

Aristotle is organizing something for NA and rUBBEN will probably make a second edition of his Xmas Cup. A lot of action to come Khamul! :wink:

(Khamul) #237

OFC im starting ! One disadvantage is high ping ( NA) but the most important is fun not ping ;p

(rUBBEN) #238

So, all the matchs haven’t been done, and it’s the end of holidays, so I won’t be able to be there on the evenings, all the teams have until wednesday to play their matchs and send me the results :slight_smile:

(Brontoz) #239

Hello, gg’s aero guys . I have a question, we are have on this new group stage Aero and Spank as opponents, we played yesturday against Aero, and on tueasday should play against Spank. Its will be last game for 40% on this cup? Winner - team who have more points,right? Or next will happen something else?

(Ashog) #240

SVOBODA, when can you play tonite? Write time here (CET or GMT).