Falling leaves tournament

(Apples) #141

Will it wrote the whole console? or simply the stats you get at the end of a promod stats (with seta showstats 1 or smthing like that, never been good with qw commands)

All I need basically is that promod stats from players at the end of their games, I’ll try on my own to see what kind of .log I have with what kind of data I’ve inside in order to get this to work before the end of the cup, this way I’ll be able to produce quick charts after the final for each team / players (yay I’m THAT bored at work…)

Peace

(rUBBEN) #142

Apples, I think it will be quite hard to get all the player’s stats, but sure it’s really interesting I’ll talk about that to the team leaders :slight_smile:

I’m working on the website :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #143

wasn’t such program already made? imho there was…

(rUBBEN) #144

Website updated, I think there are all the important informations about the league.

(Ashog) #145

rubben, u got any other servers, perhaps diff. country as a backup or alternative?

i get crap ping there :frowning:

(rUBBEN) #146

sorry Ashog :confused:

So, very positive first day, all the matchs have been played, a lot of people was connected, thx to everyone !!

(Jakoby) #147

ggs, i would like to know what teams won their matches, cant wait for tomorrow!

(Apples) #148

Just a question, after the group phase, you said that the 1st will play the 1st etc etc, is there a simple elimination system then after the group stage?

Because iirc it seems more logical that the first of one groupo play the 4th of the other etc etc, if not I dont see the point in winning the group phase if you just play an harder opponent on the first stage of the bracket :smiley:

Dont know if you get me and if it’s clear, it just popped on my head now.

Peace

Edit : can be quite hard to balance with 3 groups tho…

(rUBBEN) #149

:smiley: I think you didn’t understand because that’s right the point : on the intergroup phase you will play against teams of you skill level.

For exemple, mamut.si is the first of his group, aToon second, hubris third, and eXtoo fourth, and in the other group 3lack is first, 4kings is second, vae third and epsilon fourth : mamut will play vs 3lack, aToon vs 4kings, hubris vs vae, and epsilon vs eXtoo. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you knew it then I didn’t understand you :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #150

@Jakoby : I got just a little problem with the website, it will be fixed very soon and then the website will show the results :stuck_out_tongue:

edit : Ok, website’s up

(onYn) #151

So 19 o clock today rubben? It´s the last message I got from you yesterday!

(Apples) #152

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;382840]:smiley: I think you didn’t understand because that’s right the point : on the intergroup phase you will play against teams of you skill level.

For exemple, mamut.si is the first of his group, aToon second, hubris third, and eXtoo fourth, and in the other group 3lack is first, 4kings is second, vae third and epsilon fourth : mamut will play vs 3lack, aToon vs 4kings, hubris vs vae, and epsilon vs eXtoo. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you knew it then I didn’t understand you :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I understodd clearly, and while I know that it’ll ensure that you’ll play against people with your level, it is just weird if its single elimination because that mean the one of the 2 lowest skilled team (4th) will pass his elimination bracket while one of the best team (1st) will get eliminated at the first round, dont know if you get me now :wink:

But yup the matches will be more intense and balanced this way, it’s just weird that a weaker team will be able to pass first round while a better team wont.

PS : no negativity here, just trying to understand the spirit and tell you my point of view :wink:

Peace

(.Chris.) #153

Nice one, shame we cant see it.

(rUBBEN) #154

Apples, have you seen the words single elimination anywhere ? :smiley: It’s not single elimination, actually, the intergroup phase will be a another group phase but with different teams !

@chris : ?? http://stupidoz.free.fr/falling-leaves/index.htm

(Apples) #155

Ok thats where I didnt follow :wink: Thought it was single elim after the first group phase, my bad then :wink:

(sereNADE) #156

Oliveoil and I have pushed our match back an hour and 45 minutes. 9 45 uk 4 45 est. It works best for both teams so just a heads up to any admins =]

(rUBBEN) #157

Ok, little accident during the match NML vs ((bh)) late on the night, then, so far I accepted mercs, now NO MERCS, except if the team send me message 1 day before.

(Aristotle) #158

ggs today.

(Jakoby) #159

great game vs the girls they played great and deserved to win

(rUBBEN) #160

Still +2 pts to ((bh)) for wining on Area22. Website updated :slight_smile: