Falling leaves tournament

(Shelly) #121

dont worry apples, we suck even more.

(Shelly) #122

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;382160]shelly I propose you to remove Clutch Bus from the page and you make your team Clutch bus (MyProfile => Create a team), and then you re-sign-up, then you give the password to your guyz and you are free :slight_smile:

http://kaszpir.hlds.pl/etqw/etqwpro/cb4on4.cfg this is the right 4v4 cfg :)[/QUOTE]

thx for the config and i ll try removing the team and putting a new one up. cheers.

(Shelly) #123

argh rubben i cant remove the clutchbus, nor do i see any option for creating a team. doesnt show me anything of the sort. help pls.

(Shelly) #124

Ok i managed to make a team but cant delete the former one from the page. plus i dont know how to get the new team on the signup list.

(.Chris.) #125

Is there IRC for this cup?

(Ashog) #126

get yrself a mic first, nab :slight_smile:

no mic = no aimbot

(Jakoby) #127

And thank you for the server and going easy on us towards the end :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #128

@Shelly : I removed the former clutch bus, if you created a team then check the top of your screen there’s a button " sign-up ", clik it and chose the team you created ! Easy :smiley:

(Shelly) #129

I must be blonde, but I dont have a sign up button anywhere. I can only see the signuplist and I cant add anything to it. Pls give instruction to where I find this sign-up button then. Ty.

(Snotling) #130

Did you recreate a team Shelly? You must have a team and have its leadership to sign-up a team.

(rUBBEN) #131

At the top shelly, you got a button log out, and on its right you got sign-up :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #132

sigh, rubben, im not sure whether you re taking the piss out of me or not, but pls do take a look at the img and tell me where the **** there is a sign up button… :mad:

(rUBBEN) #133

ZOMG really sorry shelly I forgot I had closed the signs-up, i beg you perdon !!

(Shelly) #134

take a deep breath shellycount til 10 and dont flip shelly

(Ashog) #135

hahhaa he was really taking a piss on you Shelly :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #136

asshog, not on me but out of me, you n00b. But yeah, anyways …I was close to losing my patience with that damn site… and ppl wonder why I dont like frenchies :rolleyes: (only anthonyda & apples) :tongue:

(Apples) #137

We are awesome, deal with it!

(Apples) #138

Hey btw guyz, I can provide some statistics charts and stuff if people want to send me their stats after each games… dont know how to create a .txt from the console yet, if someone can tell me that? (something with the dump / print commands?) ?

I’ll then code a little stuff with my lovely statistical program R and will provide stats per team / per player / per map / per game etc…

If everyone is interested it’ll be better because I wont be able to create stats per team if all the members dont send me their individuals stats… If not I’ll just do individual statistics, it can be cool to see where to improve easily, who was the best aimer, who landed the more headshot etc during the competition.

It’ll take me a bit of time after I collected the data cuz I need to think and make the code, but when it’ll be done once, it’ll take me like 30 seconds to recreate the same statistics for any other competition as long as I have the datas. If no one interested not a problem, I just proposed :wink:

Peace

Edit @ rUBBEN : may I suggest you make 2 other pages on your website hosted at stupidoz?

• “rules” with clear explanation
  • “maps played” with the maps and decider at each stages

I know they are already on the tourney.cc site but it would be better to have all the info in one place, because for now we have all the rules on tourney.cc with the signups, the map and group on the falling leaves site, and it’s a bit chaotic when you want all the info at once :wink:

Peace again!

(Crytiqal) #139

condump $Y$M$D_$h$m$s_log.txt

something like this would prolly produce a text file containing date and time.

(timestart) #140

If you put something like this into your config you won’t have to remember to condump at the end of matches:

seta logFile 2
seta logFileName "logs/console-$Y$M$D-$h$m.log"

I can’t wait to see the perfectly straight line at the bottom of the accuracy graph with my name on it.