Falling leaves tournament

(Rex) #101

I can offer any team a train. Just query me.

(Snotling) #102

I’m interested xeR, if you got 6 guyz we could even train 6 on 6! :wink:

(Dthy) #103

Like always, im up for putting myself out their like the little slut i am! (talking about mercing, OTHER stuff will cost you)

(Rex) #104

You know where to find me :wink:

(rUBBEN) #105

@b!Atch guys : just tell me when you train I’ll set a password on one of the cup servers for you !

(Ashog) #106

so biAtch! will be tomorrow on Sunday ready to train someone 4x4 at 14:00 CET.

Stupidoz are u available? If not, anyone else willing to train? I guess for us the aim of this train will be to determine one of the following: do we sux or do we sux veri veri mutch.

Rubben could you please pm me the password (today or tomorrow latest 13:40 CET)

(Snotling) #107

[QUOTE=brutt01d;382066]so biAtch! will be tomorrow on Sunday ready to train someone 4x4 at 14:00 CET.

Stupidoz are u available? If not, anyone else willing to train? I guess for us the aim of this train will be to determine one of the following: do we sux or do we sux veri veri mutch.[/QUOTE]

I’ll try to be there but I can’t promise cuz my headset is ****ed up…:frowning:

(rUBBEN) #108

I pm’d you brutto1d :slight_smile:

(lausl) #109

shadow masters want a wildcard…we deserved it…don’t be shy…let us pwe

(rUBBEN) #110

just ask the teams u noob :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #111

The Falling Leaves Mini-League : day 1 - Refinery skip_mcp/Sewer + Salvage (if draw)

Group 1 - Server : The Falling Leaves Mini League promod server GROUP 1 : 88.159.160.153:27735

Aero vs b!Atch - 8 p.m
Clutch Bus vs TAW.net - 9 p.m

Group 2 - Server : The Falling Leaves Mini League promod server GROUP 2 : 91.121.19.177:27734

((bh)) vs [JP] - 8 p.m
NML vs H4X - 9 p.m

Group 3 - Server : The Falling Leaves Mini League promod server GROUP 3 : 91.121.19.177:27735

Stupidoz vs 40% - 8 p.m
ZUBR vs SVOBODA - 9 p.m

The Falling Leaves Mini-League : day 2 - Volcano/Area22 + Outskirt skip_mcp (if draw)

Group 1 - Server : The Falling Leaves Mini League promod server GROUP 1 : 88.159.160.153:27735

b!Atch vs Clutch Bus - 8 p.m
TAW.net vs Aero - 9 p.m

Group 2 - Server : The Falling Leaves Mini League promod server GROUP 2 : 91.121.19.177:27734

H4X vs [JP]- 8 p.m
((bh)) vs NML- 9 p.m

Group 3 - Server : The Falling Leaves Mini League promod server GROUP 3 : 91.121.19.177:27735

Stupidoz vs ZUBR - 8 p.m
SVOBODA vs 40% - 9 p.m

The Falling Leaves Mini-League : day 3 - Salvage/Island + Sewer (if draw)

Aero vs Clutch Bus - 8 p.m
TAW.net vs b!Atch - 9 p.m

H4X vs ((bh)) - 8 p.m
[JP] vs NML - 9 p.m

40% vs ZUBR - 8 p.m
SVOBODA vs Stupidoz - 9 p.m

Times are given GMT+1 (+1 summer time actually), because the teams are mostly from central europe (same time for Poland, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Germany etc…).

(rUBBEN) #112
  • these 2 rules :

NA teams have the right to play 1 map per match on a NA server RUNING THE 4V4 CFG !

At the begining of each match, the two captains play a cut round on Volcano (2 minutes max, else the admin chose randomly), the winner choses if his team attacks or defends first, on the following map, it will be the loser of this cut round who choses if he attacks or defends first.

(Ashog) #113

bitatch ready now, i am on group 1 server. so if anyone wanna train let me know

(Shelly) #114

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;382118]+ these 2 rules :

NA teams have the right to play 1 map per match on a NA server RUNING THE 4V4 CFG !

At the begining of each match, the two captains play a cut round on Volcano (2 minutes max, else the admin chose randomly), the winner choses if his team attacks or defends first, on the following map, it will be the loser of this cut round who choses if he attacks or defends first.

I mailed STU´s CL I think it is for the config, but no answer yet. BTW could you pls add 3 more players to my team Clutchbus? Fencingmaster, Deathkamp and Mike Greene. Cheers.

P.S. OH and can you take me out of NML´s list pls, I m not playing with them this time. thanks =)

(rUBBEN) #115

shelly I propose you to remove Clutch Bus from the page and you make your team Clutch bus (MyProfile => Create a team), and then you re-sign-up, then you give the password to your guyz and you are free :slight_smile:

http://kaszpir.hlds.pl/etqw/etqwpro/cb4on4.cfg this is the right 4v4 cfg :slight_smile:

(oliveoil) #116

is it possible to make all NML matches at 9pm earliest as we have USA players and they cant get home till then

(Snotling) #117

Thx a lot to all teams we’ve played against tonight and let’s do it again before and after the cup! :wink:

(Apples) #118

Is it possible for me to use aimbot? because I sux so much it would be a shame without one, just for me, please please please!

(rUBBEN) #119

Done olive you can chech the schedule :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #120

Everyone knows you’re already cheating man! :wink: