Falling leaves tournament

(Shelly) #81

yes i got a na pro mod server just for your cup, so we can use that and any other team that wishes to play one map on a usa server can use it for the cup too (like bh for example). i can give you the admin pw for it etc. rubben, just pm me. but it doesnt have the config you ll be using on it yet, im still waiting to hear from you about that ^^. so far it has the settings/cvars timestar posted here, which should be pretty similar i guess.

(Apples) #82

Well ljust use the CB 4on4 cup, might have it somewhere, or ask sean da gayzor…

I want sean on biAtch too, just for the LUL! (apples working on it)

(Snotling) #83

We have it running on our 2 servs, I’ll ask StupidoGoblin to post-it somewhere as I can give you that config Shelly.

(Shelly) #84

thank you =)

(sereNADE) #85

team alex is willing another scrim this weekend if u want, team clutch bustle.

(Shelly) #86

haha sure, we re game. =)

(Snotling) #87

Hey Stupidoz are up to it, what about having a 2 map funscrim on Sunday for example?

(Shelly) #88

he asked us clutch bustle first =( wait on your turn =P HOW about we all get together for some matches on sunday. the girls team is also willing to scrim on sunday. and we have a scrim server in new york which needs more testing. we could do some mixes also.

(Rex) #89

Good thing that I didn’t sign up this time…

(Ashog) #90

anyone interested to train vs biAtch! 4x4 on saturday evening or preferably on sunday early afternoon?
Rubben u said u can gief serva?

(Shelly) #91

[QUOTE=brutt01d;381960]anyone interested to train vs biAtch! 4x4 on saturday evening or preferably on sunday early afternoon?
Rubben u said u can gief serva?[/QUOTE]

team clutchbus is always interested in scrimming. we badly need the training. cant do sunday though coz we re scrimming the girls team and maybe also bh. but any other day next week would be nice. just let me know on our forum www.clutchbus.spruz.com cheers

(Snotling) #92

Why .xeR? Would be sad that you don’t play cups or tourney on ETQW…and I’m not trolling. Your team is one of the best outta here, would be shame to see 40% being the best, no? :smiley:

Good idea, we’ll try to be there. But we’re EU players so where do we play? One round on NA and one on EU servs?

(Shelly) #93

[QUOTE=Snotling;381967]Why .xeR? Would be sad that you don’t play cups or tourney on ETQW…and I’m not trolling. Your team is one of the best outta here, would be shame to see 40% being the best, no? :smiley:

Good idea, we’ll try to be there. But we’re EU players so where do we play? One round on NA and one on EU servs?[/QUOTE]

sure, we dont mind really, we can also play just on eu servers, but we do have a NA server so we can do both =) we set a time of 9pm gmt thats 10 pm cet (germany and france) and 4 pm est (USA) is the time ok? or would you like earlier? our server has the ip: 208.167.234.146 pw: 666999.
feel free to join anytime you like and we see what matches we all can do.

snotling i ll pm you the admin pw, if you d like to use the server for a match against bh too.

(Snotling) #94

Ok thx Shelly, does it has a name? Cause I dislike minimizing my game to enter the IP :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll try it now just to have my awesome 230 ping, yeah!! :penguin:

(Shelly) #95

yeah its called the clutchbus =) did you get my pm? for some reason it dont show in my folder here.

(Snotling) #96

I had your PM and asnwered it, thx again! :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #97

my pleasure. I havent restarted server in days, so i hope its not laggy. ^^

(Snotling) #98

Ok, I just jumped on the serv and it works well. I “only” get a 132 ping, I had some lagz but I think that’s due to my connexion. I’ll try later with more people connected as to see if it’s playable but it seems to be okay so far.

(Shelly) #99

Oki, i ll quickly restart the server to make sure its not laggy from not restarting for days. have fun. =)

(Snotling) #100

Thx, I will! :smiley: