Falling leaves tournament

(rUBBEN) #61

Nop, this is the Infantry open cup spring 2009, I saw it running on the GzR server, it’s quite close from the 4v4 CB, but not the exact same, so you should try to find the real CB shelly, I’ll try to find it soon.

(Shelly) #62

Thx Timestar, rubben and Jinxter =) You guys are great. I ll use what Timestar posted for now and hopefully I ll hear from you rubben when you ve found the correct config. Cheers again. =)

(timestart) #63

Just noticed some incorrect settings in it (no sniper rifles for example) so you might want to use edited version.

(JinxterX) #64

Ok :wink: What about this 4on4 cfgs here and there ? lol, it’s fun searching for things… Hi Shelly, fancy a pot of tea? one bag or two? :tongue:

(Shelly) #65

well i took timestars now and just changed the sniper restriction, but thx jinx. and btw i do not drink tea, im a coffee drinker, so you can keep your bags to yourself :tongue:

(Ashog) #66

the two teabags was a bluff. he ain’t got two!

(Shelly) #67

ok i now got some config on my server and it seems alright where class and weapon/deployable limits are concerned. however for some reason all vehicles still spawn. I used timestars cvars he posted, what am i doing wrong, any ideas?

(Shelly) #68

nvm i figured it out =D

(JinxterX) #69

Cool, all you need now is a decent name for your server, instead of The Clutch Bucket…or whatever it is :wink:

(Seanza) #70

Config for the last cup I ran, no idea how relevant it is today. It might help, though - http://for-the-lolz.com/files/etqw/configs/etqw4on4.cfg

(Shelly) #71

cheers seanza =) and jinx its called the clutch bus, im sorry you have reading problems next time i ll try to just put pictures on the server instead of a server name :tongue:

(rUBBEN) #72

Hey, we have an opportunity to get a shoutcast for some of this league’s matchs, is there any englishman or american who would like to shoutcast ? (would prefer someone who don’t play in a signed up team).
Each match recorded will be setted in free downloading on the league’s webpage :slight_smile:

edit : ah yeah, and if someone would record demos (or screenshots) and send me, I could also set them in DL on the webpage :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #73

wasn’t Verticae volunteering ? :slight_smile:

(gee666) #74

I raly want to take part in this but Work will prevent me as it prevented me from playing in the world cup GL teams and nice one Ruben

hope to see some demos from this

(rUBBEN) #75

thx gee :slight_smile:

This idea came up to my ming, when I was talking to ST00P1D from Canada who couldn’t play because of the ping. Then I proposed that if 4 american/canadian teams would be up for this, open a group of 4 NA. I know ((bh)), TAW.net, maybe fencingmaster chump and co, would be interested ?
It would permit you, first to play with a decent ping, and second with decent hours, because there you would organise the matchs between you. It would be holydays for me then I’m up to moderate whatever the time.

If nobody is interested np, if 4 teams show up I’d open this NA special group, who would play only 3 group matchs per team, but that’s still good I think.
Well, just tell me what you think about it.

(rUBBEN) #76

@ NML - OCB - ZUBR

I haven’t received any message from you for a while, if you think you can’t play that league, tell me now please !! Or contact me in any way please

(gee666) #77

I think some ocb are getting together with another clan as cant get enough AT THE MOMENT that may change

(rUBBEN) #78

May I let SVOBODA play at the OCB’s place ? they are much more involved…

(Shelly) #79

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;381324]thx gee :slight_smile:

This idea came up to my ming, when I was talking to ST00P1D from Canada who couldn’t play because of the ping. Then I proposed that if 4 american/canadian teams would be up for this, open a group of 4 NA. I know ((bh)), TAW.net, maybe fencingmaster chump and co, would be interested ?
It would permit you, first to play with a decent ping, and second with decent hours, because there you would organise the matchs between you. It would be holydays for me then I’m up to moderate whatever the time.

If nobody is interested np, if 4 teams show up I’d open this NA special group, who would play only 3 group matchs per team, but that’s still good I think.
Well, just tell me what you think about it.[/QUOTE]

we “clutchbus” want to play 1 map on american server too rubben, coz apart from me all my teammates are na-players. cheers. if possible 1 map euro server 1 map na server. you know what i mean.

(rUBBEN) #80

Ok ok np, but I really don’t have anything to set a NA server up, could you play on our own server ?