Hahahah, made my day! :smiley:

(Shelly) #83

[QUOTE=2babes having fun;385033]just to sum it up

rex: newschoolers are noobs
shelly: was not the point of rex
rubben: we are not, fu** you rex, I also hate you now! and RELAX YOUR ANUS
chance: trololololol

np np :cool:[/QUOTE]

not bad. i wish you had summarised things earlier, wouldve saved me from wasting too much time here… ^^

(rUBBEN) #84

t’façon vous êtes tous des pd

(Khamul) #85

i know 1 french word - putain. Snot&Rubben the best teachers ^ ^
Btw. 101/200 200 is really impossible…

(rUBBEN) #86

jestem hardcorem bobry na sveta !

(Snotling) #87

Thx man, just let me know when you want me to teach you some nice french words! :smiley:

(Dthy) #88

merde. #chars

(Snotling) #89

La merde fromage…reminds me of someone… :smiley:

(Snotling) #90

The petition has been closed by CB, imo that was already great to gather some 101 votes. :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #91

we could have gotten more if they (CB) were not stupid and dead.

(rUBBEN) #92

Anyway doesn’t matter that much we have some good competitions here :slight_smile:

(Khamul) #93

Admins CB are morons, so still make cups, and f**k them all.
P.S We want more cups like asdf cup and rubben’s league!

(Jakoby) #94

[QUOTE=Khamul;387066]Admins CB are morons, so still make cups, and f**k them all.
P.S We want more cups like asdf cup and rubben’s league![/QUOTE]

amen to that

(delissimopl) #95

We should organise own league, something like premiership or eredivise in footbal. One match per one team/ week. Teams, shedule table, frag weekends (friday evening, saturday and sunday). I still see 8 or more complete teams plays every day. More team - better league. Anyway community needs two or three guys like rUBBEN to organise that and some servers for that Star Wars.Maby that sounds impossible but that`s my dream :wink:

(matsy) #96

Always loved playing in leagues, I remember the fun times playing in savage and wolf leagues!

On a side note, clanbase is on its way out. I hate to say it but ESL is a lot not better.

(Snotling) #97

I think we could organize it but with short season of one month or 2 max. If the league hasn’t end, ppl will get bored after 2 month doing the same thing.

(Ashog) #98

Good idea. Also, should it be limited to a certain format like 4x4 or 6x6? Let’s say if both teams in a league have 5 people avi, they could arrange a 5x5 match, if 6 people - 6x6 match with vehicles config (e.g. asdf one)… That could be fun, tbh.

(Khamul) #99

I think we need more 6v6 cups! Aristotle cup was (and still is :P) awesome event, and we should make more cups like asdf. (Ofc 4v4 are nice too.) More cups = more fun = more players(maybe?)

(Snotling) #100

If we choose to play more 6v6 cups, would it be possible to play with CB rules, Aristotle’s cfg is really nice but I still prefer the CB one. :slight_smile: