ET:QW 4v4 promod Ladder ClanBase

(rUBBEN) #1

Hi everyone, I’ve sent a ladder request ETQW 4v4 promod on ClanBase :
http://clanbase.ggl.com/ladderpetition.php?platform=1

The more vote you send the more chance we got to help the ETQW competitive scene :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit : to vote, create a ClanBase account, search for " Request Ladder " in the left menu, click on ET:QW promod 4v4 Ladder and send a new message :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #2

+1 vote! :wink:

(Rex) #3

What is the difference between playing in random Cups or on Clanbase?

(Donnovan) #4

+1 Vote!

Some clan base cups will not hurt anyone! And can bring new grounds to ETQW!

(Khamul) #5

+1 and my friends have BIG SPAM in PM ;p

(rUBBEN) #6

@rex : because clanbase => new competitive teams for sure :slight_smile:

GG guys :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #7

Would be nice if they did pick it up, but i highly doubt especially since BF3 has just come out and MW3 will be out soon.

(Rex) #8

Like yet another TAW squad?

(.Chris.) #9

Yeah lets not allow anyone new to play.

(Snotling) #10

Let us dream! The petition is the third most populated among the seven and has already receveid more votes than 3 BF3 petitions, let’s hope!

(Khamul) #11

France is winning but Polish army is coming!! We still need 6 vote to second place.

(Snotling) #12

We still have plenty of members who hasn’t voted already! :stuck_out_tongue: Yup, just keep telling people to vote and vote yourself if it’s not done. Please? :slight_smile:

(Apples) #13

And you have to force every voter to play in this ladder afterward, that would make me happy :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #14

sigh, i actually need to make a second account to vote, coz my first account is sooo old that clanbase wants someone to confirm its really me. jesus christ, wtf???

anyways i ll vote soon. btw [STU] your website sucks, its all in FRENCH! :eek:

(Snotling) #15

I know, sincere apologizes, we’re working on a brand-new one with english and maybe german version. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Shelly) #16

lol, it did not stop me from registering anyways :tongue:

(Dthy) #17

Thats why when i was in [STU] (all those months/years ago) i never bothered with it :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #18

False dthwsh you weren’t skilled enough that’s all we all know it ;D

GG guys ! we can have much more votes and take the first place !! Let’s show that ETQW is here :slight_smile:

edit : If it doesn’t work I’ll open a ladder similar as ClanBase’s ones :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #19

I wasn’t [I]Stupid[/I] enough for [I]Stupid[/I]oz :wink: (See what i did thar?)

(Snotling) #20

Hum…actually you fit our spirit…Maybe a come back among us? :smiley: Joking ofc. That’s funny cuz some people tell us Stupidoz=stupids without realizing we all know about it and are proud to be so (it’s like saying OCB they’re bastards).