ET:QW 4v4 promod Ladder ClanBase

(JinxterX) #41

No, it’s not his but it’s funny :wink:

(light_sh4v0r) #42

I saw an electrode, same thing :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #43

Oh **** sh4v0r you stole my joke ! :smiley:

Guys, I just talked to ladder admins of ClanBase, it will be really hard to get this ladder, because it already existed one and they told me they really rarely get a ladder back after it closed... they are asking for 200 votes to revive a ladder -_-

Anyway, now you can sign-up on this league : http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/

(Snotling) #44

Maybe someone can ask the italians (Raga) and the spanishs (3lack) to vote if they’re still interested in ETQW, but 200 votes will be hard to gather… :rolleyes:

Anyway, Stupidoz is registered rUBBEN! :wink:

(Khamul) #45

200 votes… so we need all big clans Wackocat will ask TAW , but Snotling u have to ask france pub clans (f.f.f etc.)…Someone ask NA clans, and german clans(i ask only Dr.bush and he will ask clan) and easy 200 :stuck_out_tongue:

(Ashog) #46

with enough dedication/persuading from clan leaders it shouldn’t be a big deal to get 200 imho. so don’t give up the good idea

(Rex) #47

Ask TAW and you will get 10 ladders…

(Dthy) #48

Made my morning/afternoon. (Not sure, to tired, going back to sleep)

(Snotling) #49

If we can have all BiAtch and Rex’s guyz voting, wil get 10 more vote imo. Khamul there’s no many french team out there, [F.F.F] are too…random to even think about matches, I think they won’t vote but I’ll ask.
And sure, with all TAW’s team we can easily reach 40 votes. I was wondering, why do they sign-up ony one team at a time for the cups? With 5 or 6 they would have more chances to win…? :penguin:

(.Chris.) #50

I made a vote.

(Donnovan) #51

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;384036]Oh **** sh4v0r you stole my joke ! :smiley:

Guys, I just talked to ladder admins of ClanBase, it will be really hard to get this ladder, because it already existed one and they told me they really rarely get a ladder back after it closed... they are asking for 200 votes to revive a ladder -_-

Anyway, now you can sign-up on this league : http://etqwleague.tourney.cc/[/QUOTE]

We and the BF3 and other competitors cant get this ladder or just we, ETQW, cant get this ladder?

(Donnovan) #52

I already got it. Thanks!

(onYn) #53

Maybe some people should stop making stupid jokes, and talking thats its useless anyway all the time and do something useful instead, and if they are not interested they can stay out of the thread I think :slight_smile:

Snotling: lol, the chances wouldn´t increase at all by puting more teams into tournaments :wink:

Well lets try to gather enough votes then :slight_smile:

(bart139) #54

all active [JP] players supported the petitions but is still not enough :frowning:

(Khamul) #55

Guyz! We should start making fake accounts, because America,Germany(and other countrys) dont supporting us. GJ Poland,France,Russia, and other players.

(Shelly) #56

im from germany and i voted so shush khamul :tongue:

(rUBBEN) #57

No khamul, no cheat pls. I’ve sent them a message, let’s see their answer :stuck_out_tongue:

(Kl3ppy) #58

I voted too even im not playing ETQW anymore!

(Rex) #59

Personally I don’t see any sense in here. We already got Cups running, so why do we need clanbase? What is the difference between playing in random Cups or in clanbase?

(Kl3ppy) #60

I think its not bad to vote for a ladder @ clanbase, cause it could be possible that there are some ppl who arent here at the forum and they see, oh nice an etqw ladder/cup @ clanbase and so they might join it.
I think there is no difference between clanbase cups and random cups, but u can reach easily more players via clanbase.