Discussion and ideas about qw

(Khamul) #41

Crytiq, u can ask Ashog or Scrupus.Im sure they know all maps of NIRVANA. I’ll be happy if you upload all the maps from Nirvana.

(knechtFlaffi) #42

would love to see some dinos in qw…
or something like that:

//youtu.be/E38G31wo7qc

(Snotling) #43

Go play CoD4 or CSS, there’s a football mod on it. Btw, who needs dinos when you can play as strogg? They’re way better than prehistoric chickens…

(.Chris.) #44

Me and TS were working on a (power)ball mod for ET:QW/Wolf/brink, funny that only the first one been played still.

(light_sh4v0r) #45

What? There is a playable version of ETQW Powerball?

(.Chris.) #46

Nope, we never finished it, you can just throw a ball around.

(light_sh4v0r) #47

Ok, that’s what I thought :tongue:

(DrFunkenstein) #48

Forgot to answer this one.

Apparently Id Software bought the rights for ET:QW from Activision. If have no idea what their intentions are though.

Dr. Funkenstein

(Ashog) #49

link?

chars

(rUBBEN) #50

In my face ashog you are 2 awesome

(Khamul) #51

Pls fix custom maps on open clubs.

(DrFunkenstein) #52

No official link, but check post no 13 and 15 in this thread on the Steam forums.

Like I said, nothing official.

Dr. Funkenstein

(MoonOnAStick) #53

It’s more likely that the publishing rights have simply reverted back to Bethesda/id, isn’t it? Maybe a cheap re-release on Steam around Quakecon is a possibility, as with Quake 4 last year (£8 and 66% off over Quakecon, say). Since (the lack of) punkbuster renders the game basically unplayable after a fresh install maybe there’s some hope of a small patch. Or maybe they decide that the support costs are too great for a few thousand extra sales and just leave it to wither.

Anyway .Chris pretty much covered everything I think you could ask for in a QW Complete Edition.

(Ashog) #54

Scrupus will (or already) fixed nirvana (harddrive was full :P)
Also he will remove xmas mod.

Just FYI,

I sent an email to Mordenkainen asking to fix ATW3 (fixes provided). Let’s wait for his answer.
Regarding ZigZag’s Comm_Link, we discussed this with Scrupus, need to ask ZigZag else fix ourselves if he is not against.

(Donnovan) #55

And i need to fix Consite!

To the old topic!!! VRUUUUMMMMM!

(Khamul) #56

Guys u still can write here ideas about league. ( dont spam in ftm thread, only infos there, and questions).

(-iWi-) #57

…anybody’s got appetite to help with "objectiv game play " ?

(Rex) #58

“Rage of Makron” ? Sounds like a new movie… go for it!

(Donnovan) #59

You need a coder or some ideas?

(-iWi-) #60

RageOfMakron was my little project… on stand by since a long time .
Yeah , Need a coder to put 2 or 3 objectivs on place (as Hack,Destroy,Construct) and final compilation to be playable on line under ETQW 1.5. I will take care about all 3D .