Dirty Bomb Founders Skins.

(thesuperchris) #101

I bought it on xbox 360, and I’m not really big into gun skins, but like I said if this isn’t going to change then that’s that, I for one will not be supporting this project in any way, via streaming, writing reviews, or video reviews, making purchases or playing the game until they change their mind on this subject. I know it’s exclusive and I know some of you feel like it would be a slap in the face to those who did get to purchase the package, but I wanted so much to not only support them but also get something that shows my support. If that’s not a good enough reason for them to re release it, even a dumbed down version of it, then I as a customer am not appreciated in the same way, and I don’t agree with it.

So thank you all for your insight, and views on the matter, and thank you Splash Damage for the enjoyment I got from your title, good luck with it, and I hope one day you will change your mind on the matter, when that day comes I will be back, and I will then support the project.

(Nail) #102

well in that case piss off

(Runeforce) #103

You can write all the walls of text in the world, but it’s very simple: if you did not get a VIP invite or helped fund the game, you are not getting the skin. The skin is the founder status. End of story.

(Smooth) #104

We promised exclusive content so that’s what we’ve delivered to our Founders who significantly helped in getting Dirty Bomb off the ground, especially by testing the game for years before it went Open Beta.

We don’t want to devalue what the Founders have received in return, so we’ll never make that available to all.

We’re likely to have additional timed exclusive later down the line for tournaments, seasonal events etc. Perhaps we can incorporate some elements of the founders cards but that hasn’t yet been decided. There’s also loose plans to allow trading at some point as well, but again that’s not locked down.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this point further but this thread is just getting nasty so I’m closing it.