DC 3000 - Custom Map

(Boktor) #21

Yessssssss!

:smiley:

(m0nsta) #22

Nobody asked for a solution

(.Chris.) #23

Why are bots targeting just this particular thread?

(burlercha) #24

Thanks for your best information. This really help me. Your Blog is really nice.

(Chryssen) #25

Hello,

This is really nice post. i like this post

(Striaria) #26

I guess if the map happens in year 3000, then and only then the ā€œsterileā€ look is ok :wink:

(light_sh4v0r) #27

meow!
Still no word on what this map is actually about? objectives?

(taw_m0nsta) #28

LOL, Nice post Donnovan :slight_smile:

I hope to tell you guys very soon more about the map.

(Wackocat) #29

Wow nice one guys, already looking forward to play this one!

(Ashog) #30

I guess if the map happens in year 3000, then and only then the ā€œsterileā€ look is ok :wink:

(Donnovan) #31

Yes! In year 3000 we have cut cat!

(.Chris.) #32

Still donā€™t get what the big secret is. Itā€™s not like someone is going to steal the idea.

(Dthy) #33

Itā€™s made in association with TAW. So will I have to join TAW to play it?

(Runeforce) #34

Yes, of course you will :tongue: and our members will come for a court marshall if they distribute the map

(taw_m0nsta) #35

Truth is, we almost ready to place the very first objective. And I think its better that we in first case are pretty sure that the location/objective type/required time to the objective fits the map. And as soon we are sure, then it should be good time to show it off to get some feedback.

(taw_m0nsta) #36

No ofcourse not, it will have a small secret room with a nice 3d TAW logo and a Donnovan brandmark somewhere. But in the end everybody should be able to put it on a custom server and able play it without being forced to stare at TAW logoā€™s and stuff.

(Ashog) #37

I thought first people make an objective and then rough layout around it, then next obj and so on, then details. Oh well, Iā€™m not a mapper though :slight_smile:

(bart139) #38

Nice map.Good job

(.Chris.) #39

Everyone knows making a map with some plan is totally the wrong way to do things. Meltdown and Maridia were drawn on paper first and Brinstar wasnā€™t, needless to say Brinstar being the better of the 3 maps proves my point.

(Donnovan) #40

Yes! Brinkstar is awesomius. I even fixed its scripta buga!