Community Game Nights?

(Tom12121112) #481

no. neph was on some other game when i saw him last (fallout or something).

(wolfnemesis75) #482

We were on all last night. Please send friend request! :slight_smile:

(nephandys) #483

Yeah we had a full party last night. Sorry we missed you. I was playing ACII while I was getting people together. I’ll keep you in mind tonight when I send out invites. I’ll be on around 8PM EST give or take 15 min maybe.

(Xiphoid) #484

[QUOTE=Sleepy;367903]The games I had last night with Sin, Zek and Zed were probably the first for me in Brink, in terms of team cordination, casual chat, or making jokes of our mistakes. It really reminded me of those good old RtCW games I used to play with friends.

All other fireteam chat I heard before were all about, how other team sucks, how good our team is, accusing someone of stealing someone’s kill (like it matters in Brink), or starting to quit during a long and troubled (losing) match. I remembered one guy even asked me why I don’t talk at all, and I was thinking maybe it’s because I thought I joined the fireteam to play games, not to trash talk?

It’s good fun playing with like-minded players! Thank god, finally! ^_^[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts after playing last weekend. Even though I had nasty Pacific Ocean lag, I had a blast. So much so, I think I might start posting. :cool:

(ccw) #485

I’m ccw55. Havent played in ages, but will probably drop by once in a while! Hope to see you guys soon!

(Blarfenghar) #486

If anyone is up for some brink games FR me. I play with Neph and Wolf. I’d be glad to play with some new people.

(SinDonor) #487

I’ll be on tonight for sure. Around 6pm PST.

(Blarfenghar) #488

I think your already on my friends list aren’t you?

(SinDonor) #489

Yarp…

(nephandys) #490

I’ll be on at 8PM EST tonight. Please feel free to check out our forums (in my sig) as many of the 360 players setup game times for brink and other titles as well as connect through there.

(SinDonor) #491

On tonight by 9PM PST. Hope to see you guys online.

(wolfnemesis75) #492

I was on last night but was very tired and quit out early. Too much Brink since DLC dropped. Finally had to call it a night early and watched some pre-season football. And read some Dance With Dragons. Oh, yeah. I’m loving it. May be on to-nite, may not be. :slight_smile:

(St NickelStew) #493

Enjoyed last night guys!

Although, strangely, I kind of felt that I played better against you than when I finally had the opportunity to play with you. Well, at least versus Glug and Wolf, against whom I had some success. :tongue:

But I always enjoy playing with my friends much better than against them!

(SinDonor) #494

[QUOTE=St NickelStew;371646]Enjoyed last night guys!

Although, strangely, I kind of felt that I played better against you than when I finally had the opportunity to play with you. Well, at least versus Glug and Wolf, against whom I had some success. :tongue:

But I always enjoy playing with my friends much better than against them![/QUOTE]

You got me a few times I think, but I returned the favor with my double-stuffed Mossington. It ain’t perfect, but I love that gun.

(wolfnemesis75) #495

[QUOTE=St NickelStew;371646]Enjoyed last night guys!

But I always enjoy playing with my friends much better than against them![/QUOTE]Nightmares still. Why kill me and Glug so much, we so nice? :slight_smile: Yes, much better to play with friends.

(SinDonor) #496

Be on later tonight, or maybe not at all. We have a company hoo-rah meeting at a billiards club from 4-6pm PST.

Open bar!

(St NickelStew) #497

Really, I wasn’t paying much attention to who was in front of the gun. I only knew when someone said something in party chat. In fact, on at least one occasion I didn’t know I had actually killed them; I was just trying to chase them away so I could revive a teammate.

(wolfnemesis75) #498

All night it was one forum member joining in after another. Brafenghar took a turn on the enemy team! Brave soul! :slight_smile:

(Tom12121112) #499

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php/30555-Private-matches

(SinDonor) #500

In for tonight. If we are gonna keep it private, we gonna do friendly fire on or off?