Community Game Nights?

(Tom12121112) #461

who do i have to sex up to get myself on this list?

(wolfnemesis75) #462

Leave your gammer tag and platform. You’ll get added. :slight_smile:

(Tom12121112) #463

tom12121112
xbox

(SinDonor) #464

a/s/l? Pics are good too. Neph likes them young and messed-up in the head.

(wolfnemesis75) #465

I noticed that when I created a Private Match and set it to Friends/Invite everybody and their brother showed up! Holy crud! I was like, who the heck are these people? Getting 50 messages from various people all day. Fun times. :slight_smile:

(Tom12121112) #466

is it a turn on to neph that i am like 7th on the mnc leaderboards?

(SinDonor) #467

You probably just gave him a raging, uh, heart attack.

(TheDoomSpoon) #468

Looking for some Xbox 360 Brink players in the UK to have a few games with, nothing serious just have a laugh like.

My GT is The Doom Spoon

(nephandys) #469

[QUOTE=TheDoomSpoon;365816]Looking for some Xbox 360 Brink players in the UK to have a few games with, nothing serious just have a laugh like.

My GT is The Doom Spoon[/QUOTE]
We have a few UK players listed on our site (see my sig) that you might want to try to hook up with. Also I will add you to my friend’s list and you can try to pull people from there while you are on. Our group tends to play around 8 or 9PM EST (I think that’s like 1 or 2AM for you), but there’s other people from the UK we play with that I’m sure would love more normal play times.

(TheDoomSpoon) #470

Cool thanks man ill check them out now

(wolfnemesis75) #471

Lots of full matches across all Freeplay modes in Brink! Epic struggles. And new faces. Agents of Change has started the assault on Founders Tower! Join up with the many gamers listed here, and get your Bayonet on! Drop your gammertag, PSN or steam name and start playing and hooking up in Brink with forum members! :slight_smile:

(Sleepy) #472

My Xbox GT is SleePYzMe.

Looking for games with 2 full teams. Too many unbalanced games for me…

I’m an average player at best but a good team player.

I’ll add your names to my friend list once I got home :slight_smile:

(Unfurl3dRelic) #473

I’m Unfurl3dRelic on Xbox Live.

I added a bunch of guys last night and I also played in a match on Aquarium last night w/ Nephaerius, SinDonor, etc. and had a blast - but checked my stats and only nine kills. :frowning:

(SinDonor) #474

[QUOTE=Unfurl3dRelic;367067]I’m Unfurl3dRelic on Xbox Live.

I added a bunch of guys last night and I also played in a match on Aquarium last night w/ Nephaerius, SinDonor, etc. and had a blast - but checked my stats and only nine kills. :([/QUOTE]

Don’t fret man. I have plenty of games with under 10 kills. If I am maining my Medic or Op, I’ll get low kills but still rack in the XP thanks to revives and disguise/spotting.

I care less about the kills and more about helping the team. If my aim is off one day, I’ll just switch to a support class and buff away.

See you online!

(Sleepy) #475

The games I had last night with Sin, Zek and Zed were probably the first for me in Brink, in terms of team cordination, casual chat, or making jokes of our mistakes. It really reminded me of those good old RtCW games I used to play with friends.

All other fireteam chat I heard before were all about, how other team sucks, how good our team is, accusing someone of stealing someone’s kill (like it matters in Brink), or starting to quit during a long and troubled (losing) match. I remembered one guy even asked me why I don’t talk at all, and I was thinking maybe it’s because I thought I joined the fireteam to play games, not to trash talk?

It’s good fun playing with like-minded players! Thank god, finally! :slight_smile:

(Tom12121112) #476

how do i get in on these?

(SinDonor) #477

You on XBL? Hit us up.

(SinDonor) #478

[QUOTE=Sleepy;367903]The games I had last night with Sin, Zek and Zed were probably the first for me in Brink, in terms of team cordination, casual chat, or making jokes of our mistakes. It really reminded me of those good old RtCW games I used to play with friends.

All other fireteam chat I heard before were all about, how other team sucks, how good our team is, accusing someone of stealing someone’s kill (like it matters in Brink), or starting to quit during a long and troubled (losing) match. I remembered one guy even asked me why I don’t talk at all, and I was thinking maybe it’s because I thought I joined the fireteam to play games, not to trash talk?

It’s good fun playing with like-minded players! Thank god, finally! ^_^[/QUOTE]

That was a good time. I will be on during the week, hope to see u back on soon.

(Tom12121112) #479

:expressionless:

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365248&postcount=455

(SinDonor) #480

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365248&postcount=455[/QUOTE]

Ooooooh, well, have you played with Neph and Wolf yet? We were on tonight.