Community Game Nights?

(wolfnemesis75) #441

I’ll add you to the OP. :smiley:

(nephandys) #442

I’ll be on tonight by 8PM EST getting some form of party together. Rather than using this thread every day (it’s gotten rather jumbled) we’ve been connecting on the RIF forums as well. You can find the link in my sig.

(its al bout security) #443

i just cant make the change (despite how much i even care to touch this man)

depression is lingering for absoluteness, without cause or purpose but ill try to show up more to games

(Zekariah) #444

[QUOTE=its al bout security;360456]i just cant make the change (despite how much i even care to touch this man)

depression is lingering for absoluteness, without cause or purpose but ill try to show up more to games[/QUOTE]

You on the piss again, lago?:smiley:

Come on over to RIF. Its sunshine and rainbows there!

(its al bout security) #445

[QUOTE=Zekariah;360479]You on the piss again, lago?:smiley:

Come on over to RIF. Its sunshine and rainbows there![/QUOTE]

bahhahaha nah just about to get fired im pretty sure so im going to probably have to shut down the internet.

my cool ass job just ended and now i gotta move i think so it was nice knowing you all :confused:

(wolfnemesis75) #446

Let’s get some games going tonight! :slight_smile:

(nephandys) #447

I’m always up for that.

(BaneX01) #448

I think I’d be interested in joining you guys. I’ll finally be able to enjoy this game the way it was meant to be played. GT is Bane X01 on the 360. I’m done for tonight but I’ll try adding some of you guys tomorrow or you can add me.

(wolfnemesis75) #449

I sent you a friend request, Bane!

(nephandys) #450

Added you. I should be on by 7PM EST, but you never know.

(Artillery Tuna) #451

I’m sorry for not going through all the posts previous to mine, but I just wanted to know if there would be a game night this weekend, and if so, what time?

(Chirogymnast25) #452

CD Printing
CD Packaging
CD Copying
CD Duplication
CD Replication
my shopping genie
bangkok apartment
Mustang Parts

(its al bout security) #453

[QUOTE=Chirogymnast25;362321][/QUOTE]

still not banned? idiotic moderators dont know what to do.

anywaay i see this silly excuse of an uncompleted piece of crap continuously get worst. im tired of lying to myself that this is a good game and im kinda sick of it.

call me back in a year or 3 when the game is complete. (you should realize by now that the free
DLC is a size up of if they should make a second pay for play DLC and im sure it will fail)

but till the dlc drops all hope isnt lost

(wolfnemesis75) #454

[QUOTE=its al bout security;362332]still not banned? idiotic moderators dont know what to do.

anywaay i see this silly excuse of an uncompleted piece of crap continuously get worst. im tired of lying to myself that this is a good game and im kinda sick of it.

call me back in a year or 3 when the game is complete. (you should realize by now that the free
DLC is a size up of if they should make a second pay for play DLC and im sure it will fail)

but till the dlc drops all hope isnt lost[/QUOTE]

I sent you a message! Check it out. :slight_smile:

(kronus126) #455

[QUOTE=its al bout security;362332]still not banned? idiotic moderators dont know what to do.

What happen? Did they fix the glitches you loved so much :smiley:

(nephandys) #456

lago what’s going on man? You’re freaking out. As a mental health professional I’m starting to get concerned :rolleyes:

(SinDonor) #457

I’ll be on tonight and for sure Wednesday ALL DAY LONG!!!

(DirtyLarry) #458

Brand new player to the game and community, but old school ET player from back in the good old days. I am just getting familiar with the game itself, but I will start checking this thread and posting when I know I will be on.

(RustynutsUK) #459

Cliched I know but, long time lurker, first time poster. Already added Wolf on XBOX without a covering message (which i apologise for) but looking for extra dudes to enforce the ark rules! Gamertag is as name: RustynutsUK, on most evenings GMT time. Also have a good mate who plays this with me: “somekindapie”.

See you all on there!

(Jess Alon) #460

You were seriously disrespectful to certain people today. You want argue with everyone about everything when they are trying to play the game. Work on your social skills buddy.

Edit: People could always mute you and return things to what they once were. My new slogan is “Play Brink. Mute Lago.”