Community Game Nights?

(Jess Alon) #401

[QUOTE=SinDonor;354985]It was an EPIC WIN!!!
[/QUOTE]

The first two matches I played with you guys against that one team were like the image above.

(SinDonor) #402

True dat. I was lobbing flash bangs, molotovs and Lobster spamming. Good times.

(SinDonor) #403

[QUOTE=Jess Alon;354988]

The first two matches I played with you guys against that one team were like the image above.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those guys were playing a different game. Dunno what was up with that team.

(Jess Alon) #404

My favorite was hiding under the stairs and knocking all down from behind with my underslung with upgrades right as they stormed out the door so you guys could finish them off.

(SinDonor) #405

Ah, that’s what you were doing in there? Hilarious.

(Jess Alon) #406

I’d wait til they were about to flashbang you guys. I knew because they all got close to the door. And then I’d hit them with my grenade right as they started to come out before they could throw the flashbang.

A couple times when they came from that bottom left room I was hiding near by and I’d shoot at them to get them firing on me. Flashbang them and I rushed them as you guys came into the room from outside.

Once I was hiding on the balcony and just pinging grenades off the wall at them from the balcony outside that room until they rushed and killed me.

(SinDonor) #407

Nice. I was chucking flashbangs from the outside in. It was a flash bang sandwich.

And now I feel dirty.

(Jess Alon) #408

[QUOTE=SinDonor;355005]Nice. I was chucking flashbangs from the outside in. It was a flash bang sandwich.

And now I feel dirty.[/QUOTE]

Not as dirty as I did for coming from behind all those times.

I should screen capture the hatemail I get for some of the mean tactics I employ.

(SinDonor) #409

[QUOTE=Jess Alon;355007]Not as dirty as I did for coming from behind all those times.

I should screen capture the hatemail I get for some of the mean tactics I employ.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, you got hate messages? Don’t let those guys know about this forum. The last thing we need are more haters.

(initialgvp) #410

See you guys on Brink! thanks for adding me to the list!

(Jess Alon) #411

You know how you can get dogtags in BFBC2? This one guy camped and sniped me twice… so I stabbed him and got his dogtags. And then I used that to follow him from game to game and I racked up 57 knife kills on him. 13 in one match once. He sent me SOO MUCH hate mail.

(SinDonor) #412

Awesome. You need to record that stuff. My friend went on a knife spree recently in BFBC2 as well. Got like 20 in one match vs the other team full of campers.

(wolfnemesis75) #413

Last night was surreal SinDonor, on Sec Tow. Still scratching my head what those guys on the other team were doing. Unreal. Just shows you why so many turn the game in. Its like they were all so stuck in a COD mode that they started pitching tents near their spawn turrets and roasting marshmallows. Weird. I know people can get set in their ways, but come on. At least watch the Tutorial Video that awards you with 1000 EXP for crying out loud before setting foot into multiplayer…or at the very least check the game manual. Guess that’s old school.

(nephandys) #414

Yeah that one match on Sec Tower I didn’t even run into the enemy team hardly at all.

(SinDonor) #415

Against a solid team, it’s very hard to break through the defenses at CC and SecTow. They probably were all in solo and not in a party, so who know if they even knew how to communicate together or even cared.

On SecTow, if you do get spawn camped, the best thing to do is have some of the guys go assault and throw flashbangs from the front and side exits. That should buy enough time to make it around the far side of the maze and setup shop with a few medics. Engys buff, Ops spot, etc etc. If the attacking team has a skinny Assault, they should always be able to plant before the Sec can jump over the wall.

It’s tough if the defending team has time to get settled though b/c then there are mines and turrets everywhere around the maze.

Once again, I’ve been on the losing side of that battle and usually it’s when it’s me and a bunch of solo folks vs a good team. Never gonna win.

(its al bout security) #416

tell me when the dlc comes out it has to be soon

(Jess Alon) #417

Smartest thing on sec tow offense is to move up and dominate the bridge first and then that tunnel. Then it’s tough for them to stop you. From completing the charge plant. Light engineers wallhopping to the top FTW.

(wolfnemesis75) #418

thats a great plan. Breaking into a Prison is just as hard as breaking out if you are going against a crack Security Force in real life. I also believe indecisive play of any kind at the start of a match can spell doom.

(TruGamer97) #419

Add me on xbox if you haven’t already, Trugamer97

(wolfnemesis75) #420

added you to the OP. Already friends :wink: